What's new

Woke? Yeah Right...

Gry

Veteran
You knocked the ball out of the park with this one !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
MTG calling Nick "immature" and "saying hateful things about people" along with "what has he ever done" is about the richest self-own i've ever seen in my life, if you discount everything The Chump ever said...:bigeye:

Reactions: Gry

audiohi

Veteran
bozsxolf5q4a1.png

lol

enter sandman

You guys are too easy.

Do you have anything remotely intelligent to say or an argument for Woke Culture? This thread was created by someone with critique in mind of the Woke Culture. What is your argument for Woke Culture? Do you even have any?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You guys are too easy.

Do you have anything remotely intelligent to say or an argument for Woke Culture? This thread was created by someone with critique in mind of the Woke Culture. What is your argument for Woke Culture? Do you even have any?
i just wander around amusing myself reading some of the posts here and there. in praise of "woke" ? if by that, you mean acknowledging prior offenses in re discrimination, racism, possibly genocide etc, then yes, i fit that mold. let's hear your justification for being AGAINST any of what i just wrote. i'll wait, this ought to be a doozy...