What's new

Woke? Yeah Right...

enter sandman

That's it? That's all you two have to say I guess & you once again proved my point. I'll have another one of those Woke videos for you to watch in a few moments. Get your safe space ready...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh God, i've been skewered!:dueling:run for it Unk! we're no match for his vastly superior intellect and capacity at self-owns. i feel SO triggered... both humbled AND honored by His mere taking notice of us! i bask in the glow! :thank you:
hang on,i'm taking some fortifying bong hits so when the inevitable "oh yeah" or "says you" riposte gets delivered i don't go into some sort of woke shock

armedoldhippy

Veteran
still no justification for NOT being woke that i asked him for. all demand, no answers. i'm starting to think ol' Stempy McPoodle has crawled back under the door...return of the bad penny. if so, he'll implode before our eyes regardless, no self control, unable to see his reflection in the mirror...

audiohi

Veteran
That's it? That's all you two have to say I guess & you once again proved my point. I'll have another one of those Woke videos for you to watch in a few moments. Get your safe space ready...
JilIbgyoZGqOpxNnnga3B9UCry2A0kcuzORG-KhUF6o.jpg

636435928176346451--Dude-Looks-Like-a-Lady-1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The triggering intensifies...

I needed that laugh this morning!

The thing is that people can't be "triggered" unless they have hangups.

I tried to get you to give up getting hung up on other people's pursuit of happiness.

You attempted to justify your position rather than change it...

I still have plenty of intelligent things to say.

But there are far more intelligent questions...

Did you get raised in a church?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congratulations on letting someone else do your thinking for you sandy vag...sorry,sandman...bravo...now maybe find something better to do with your time

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ben Shapiro is a one trick pony. Once you've learned how to counter the Gish Gallop (Something Ben is very good at), you can make him look so very, very stupid.

There was a BBC Broadcaster who did that very thing back in 2019. Ben got so flustered he just walked off the interview.

Latest posts

Latest posts