What's new

WNY Good OUTDOOR Bud - $65 for 6.5grams

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Yep ...Calcio is right .... I hate to think what your "DANK" is like ... If thats your middle grade ....

Jesus comeon everyone I know your only tryin to make him feel good ....

Marcellas.... Do the right thing GROW YOUR OWN!
PEACE

Marcellas

Veteran
just wait...

just wait...

Alright Calcio, I see how it is.. :fsu:
I may not be paying 130 a zip for danks, straight from the grower - but that doesn't mean I can't get good homegrown strains with my buds!
........ All I'm gonna say is that I have definatly come across some GREAT sticky buds through the years. And I have proof of that too!!

And you think this OUTDOOR makes beasters look good?? That's funny, because I jus got finished with a session - got a good smoke report coming up soon :D
....Just wait, I'll prove ya wrong Calcio just wait haha

This post is probobly fuckt, im pretty highh

G

man the bud i got is killer! if only i knew how to post pics. my whole room sinks, its not outdoor grown, but it is indoor grown! :woohoo:

G

I have to agree with calcio....and weed4life.... thats ok bud if I dint have any lol...but ive been growing shit in the last year that makes both my trips to Amsterdam look like comercial caca.....I just got some Outdoor Organic grrown by a hippie as a present from a friend and even tho you can see the skill in the grow it still cant touch checmical indoor grows....

G

this site is about being a potsnob... it's a grow site... most of us grow our own weed here....

Potroast .... proud potsnob

Marcellas

Veteran
Blue Moon Rocks, Grown by BOG

Blue Moon Rocks, Grown by BOG

I wanted to show everybody PICS from Blue Moon Rocks that BOG sent me a couple years back, for a B-Day Present//Smoke Report (Thanks again buddy! :wave: )
.......But I can't get my Smoke Report or BMR Pics from OG, even cached on google. So I'm using BOG's pics from*This Thread* << Check it out!!:

57BMRnewmacro8.JPG

Blue Moon Rocks - grown by BOG
- The BMR that BOG sent me as a birthday present, was one of the best anybody could get!
The buds were some of the stickiest, smelliest, most AMAZINGLY chrystallized/colored nugs I ever had.. And my BMR Smoke Report and all my BMR pics are trapped at Overgrow! :dueling:

57Dscn0531-med.jpg

Blue Moon Rocks on left, LSD on right - grown by BOG

It was funny when I read Calcio's post all fried, right after I finished a nice CAMERA-Show haha.
....... I finally sat down tonight, and smoked a nice (0.3g) bong and got real high, from that OUTDOOR - I was gonna post a Smoke Report.... But since it's getting late and my high's wearing off, I'm just gettin some pics up, and go to bed.
***********PICTURES are coming up!!! :D

Marcellas

Veteran
Guys, I just talked to some friends and I guess I'm goin out to chill and blaze this bud tonight. I'll post a smoke report and pics of this outdoor bud tommorow. :woohoo:

I uploaded all the bud pics, and left out the ones of me hitting my friends double-chamber bong! I know the quality doesn't show these buds justice, but I'm practicing..
It's not amazing homegrown, but WAYY better than you guys are describing it - I'm guessing these OUTDOOR buds is good bud from a few months ago, during the Summer Harvest...

Either way, it's good bud in my books!!
Well I'm out.. goodnite! :D

Last edited:

Marcellas

Veteran
New Pics!!

New Pics!!

Well the 6.5grams of Outdoor is almost gone, with over a gram left about.. The buds are vibrant green with bright red/orange hairs, lots of chrystals, SWEET smell, SUPER fluffy and crunnchy - the bag looked like a half o too.. :D
.......The bud is not the best homegrown, but definatly decent and gets me high. I actually made the $65 I paid back from smoking friends too!! Tommorow I'm paying $70-$80 for a quarter of DANK homegrown chronic!! :woohoo:

Defintaly shows the true colors, but I can't capture the dank flufiness and WHITE sparkly chrystals - makes it look like beast but its wayy better!!!

Tried a macro of my favorite nugget..
.... because it was the most fluffy dank looking bud - SOOO fucking sparkly!! :D

So this is what about 3 grams looks like, split into 3 bags...

Marcellas

Veteran
So that's the last pics I'll be posting from my bag of fluffy OUTDOOR buds.. I posted a lot of pics to practice w/ my camera - I was gonna do a smoke report but I pretty much already described everything :)
......This bud isn't the best, but it's definatly better than you guys are saying! I have grown my own before, but can't right now for security reasons. Plus, I'm making money by buying quarters and smoking friends lately..

I liked the OUTDOOR bud because it looked and smoked GREAT, and the bag was also very big! I loved the fluffy bright green/red buds, sparkling with chrystals all over. The scent was less strong, but easy to classify the bud as dank - smelled very sweet, and tasted like strong pine!! :D
........If average beasters were 5/10, and the BMR BOG sent me was 10/10 - I'd give this Outdoor Bud a 7/10 overall

Marcellas

Veteran
Damn, 130 a quarter?!? That sucks...
Arround here, for beasters its usually 60-65 a 1/4o, and about 110 a half. For average chronic (like this outdoor), I paid $65 for 6.5grams, and probably like 120 for a 1/2 ounce.
....But for that HOMEGROWN super dank bud, it can run for anywhere arround 70-90 a QUARTER (14grams!), and like 130-150 a half ounce! - I thought that was outrageous!!! :yoinks:

I plan on attempting a few plants outdoors this spring - I just have to find a spot :)

sMack-CFS!

Not to sound like an ass or anything, but that even sounds steep for not even getting a quarter of that for $65.. i mean sure, you cant tell how good the buds are justby looking at em, but you sure as hell cant sell buds that look average for above average prices by just saying "Oh yeah, the looks are average, but it gets you high like dank!". It looks like some of the better mersh that comes through here.. the buds that I posted were a real rare deal, for about a month we were getting OK dank with seeds for mersh prices.. 50 a quarter, 80 a half, 150 an OZ. and that shit STUNK, like the smell was actually thick.. like a pungent sweet/skunky smell just smacked you in the face when you smelled the bag.

plus, it was crystally as all hell... it made some REALLY good kief.

Lets see that dank youre coppin on though, that sounds like a decent price for a quarter of some bomb indoor. Today Im either picking up a QP of shrooms for $350ish, or a QP of white russian for $500 from this great new hookup i found. Or both would be nice, heh..

and like I said, im not trying to be an ass, just stating my opinions. :)

Last edited:
G

Hmm you guys have cheap prices for quarters but the same as around here for halves....and 7 grams is a quarter, 14 is a half...

I agree that bud doesn't look great from the pics but I've smoked stuff thats looked worse than what you have and it was some of the best I've ever had. People just like the pretty nug shots tho...and can you blame them :joint:.

Last edited:

Giraffefro

personally, I've never paid that much for a quarter because I can get a better hook up but I meant that is the average price for dank chronic. I usually stick to eights which on average is about $70 for some delicious kush, which I think is still too expensive. We have different prices because we live in different areas I guess. I know I can go up north and get much better deals but its too much of a hassel.

I wish I can get a qp of shrooms for 350. I've taken em at the beach several times and always had a good trip. I once tried those legal shrooms which are called amanita muscaria which you get through the internet. Those didnt do shit, waste of money.

Marcellas

Veteran
I just wish you guys could see/smell/smoke the outdoor in person. The pics give it no justice cause my camera sucks

But now, I'm stuck with a half-o of dense, wet, smelly, sticky beasters. Costed $115 for a half-ounce, but I had $110 - so I got 13.5grams

G

"U can never really tell if its good or not, until it is smoked."

i disagree..... some things don't even deserve a chance.....

great job buying weed guys! woohooo mucho buying skillz!

i get mine for about 100$ an LB considering energy and nutrient cost and i'm sure i could be doing better.... anyway have fun payin more than that for a quarter of your beasters.

Potroast

Latest posts

Latest posts