What's new

WNY Good OUTDOOR Bud - $65 for 6.5grams

Marcellas

Veteran
What's up. This is the kind of bud I get in the Western New York area, USA :)
For $65, I got 6.5 grams of this fluffy OUTDOOR. It's better than the beasters I get for $60 a 1/4 (7Grams), but not as good as the superdank HOMEGROWN I occasionally see for about $85/QUARTER
.................... But I know that I was looking for a quarter of at least decent bud - ended up with 6.5grams of good fluffy bud, and it looks like almost a HALF ounce!!! :woohoo:

These Outdoor Buds are bright/dark green, with neon-red hairs, and white sparkly chrystals all over!! The scent is light, but I can get a good wiff of that SWEET piny outdoor scent. :D
.........The buds are fluffy, dry, sticky, and slightly leafy. They can fall apart if overhandeled....
I smoked some tonight in pipes, but I combined it with beasters from my last quarter and was already high - I might post a better smoke report tommorow :dueling:

Pic 1- A picture of the whole 6.5grams bagged up ($65).
Fluffy nugs from the bottom of the bag - got over 2 grams of shake... Bagged the buds and shake seperate :yummy:
This pic shows a better color of how the bud looks...

Pic 2- Good macro - enlarge the pic!! :D
Shows a good closeup of the hairs and chrystals!

Pic 3- Another pic of the whole 6.5grams I paid $65 for.. This pic isn't good, the bud looks better...
But you get a good idea of size here

More pics are in my gallery. Maybe a smoke report tommorow...
Tell me what you guys think!!!! :D

Last edited:

tacobell530

Looks like some nice smoke there :joint:
I wouldnt mind sampling a bowl or two.
I'll be looking forward to the smoke report.

Datruog

that stuff looks almost exactly like the stuff ive been rollin Js with for the past couple weeks.

Its pretty good shit, but ive got waaaaaay better stuff I use in my bong. I use that stuff to roll with.

G

ahhh yeah the outdoor. i usually get quaters for 60. some stuff looking exactly the same has been floating around that area, usually its better though.

Marcellas

Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback!
I might do a full report on this WNY Outdoor later.
.......Maybe a smoke report too - cause I'm finally going to sample this dankness by itself, in a double-chamber bong :D :D :D

452NewYork_3-13-2006_005-med.jpg

Here's a blurry pic of all the bud I have..
This pic really reveals the true colors of the OUTDOOR bud (on top), and the bag of shake from that outdoor smells just as SWEET!! :yoinks:
That nug in the middle is the leftover beasters from my last quarter...

Marcellas

Veteran
Well, I got my 6.5grams from the bottom of the bag so there was about 2grams of shake, maybe less... It's fun smoking the shake in this double-chamber, because I can clear stoofed bowls in one hit, and get ripped :D
.............I just smoked some beasters with some of that outdoor shake, and I'm pretty high!

When I get papers or blunts, I'll start gettin rid of the shake quick! I'll do a good smoke report on the OUTDOOR bud when I smoke it by itself.. :)

Marcellas

Veteran
I haven't seen any purple for awhile. I've been seeing more decent indica buds lately, as opposed to the more expensive homegrown I'd prefer...
It was a score to get some dank outdoor for once :D

Marcellas

Veteran
Marcellas is just my nick name :)

This bud is perfect for St. Patty's Day!! It's such a vibrant green and sticky, it'll be perfect.
I can tell it's good OUTDOOR off the plant. The buds are sticky, super fluffy, and crazy green w/ red hairs, and the shit gets me HIGHHH!!! :D
....The scent is a very sweet and piney mixed, but not as strong as I'd hope - I'm guessing this is really dank OUTDOOR from a summer crop, so it's probably just a few months old...

I'll wait to do the smoke report until I blaze it while typing it :)

Last edited:

Marcellas

Veteran
St. Patrick's Day!!!

St. Patrick's Day!!!

Well, looks like I'm set for a very GREEN St. Patrick's Day!! :D
...I got about 3 grams of that super Green outdoor left, $50 Green dollar bills I made from smoking the outdoor with friends, this Green double-chamber BONG, a few Green bottle Heineken, and hopefully some girls wearing 2-piece Green bikinis :woohoo:
It should be great fun!!!

...Here's a good nug macro from that fluffy OUTDOOR bud I have. Doesn't show that vibrant Green for the holiday, but I thought it would be perfect to celebrate with! :D

I plan on stuffin a few of my St. Patty's Day OUTDOOR nugs in my Green double-chamber bong, and choofing it out with you guys
.... That means a detailed smoke report coming soon, so stay tuned!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Dude I get ounces of that shit here for like 130....

you people are something else, this is good weed:

That "nug" you have my friend makes beasters look decent. Not knockin you, party on man have fun just letting you know that its not that great of a deal. :joint: