What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Winners!!! ICMag's Christmas Kitties 2007

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
jimih2 said:
-------R.I.P - Smokey-- 7/28/08

Smokey
DAYMn sooo sorry too hear....sending positive vibes.....I have fallen for cat's..I'm a dog guy but this sadden's me jimih2.......Mm

G

Thanks for pos vibes Moneymike, Smokey was hit by a car,the car and driver never stopped to help or to tell us.i thought i was a dog man myself. Smokey and i had special bond,he was the leader of the cat pack,freindly and my kids adored him.i never thought i would feel like the way i felt yesterday..Thanks again Moneymike

Z

zoolander

Wow Jimih , I'm sure ya know how I feel about my cat's if ya seen all my cat post and I know what your feelin my friend . Tonight my cat's and myself will have A strong Salute to Smokey and A prayer to see him in kitty heaven one day . RIP Smokey and may GOD greet you with endless toy's and eternity of nothing but chasing balls and having fun my cat friend :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts