What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Winners!!! ICMag's Christmas Kitties 2007

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtg all you winners

and very generous prizes from the Dutchgrown SB kitties

awesome way to start the new year.......

G

Holy Macarollie, this is absolutely amazing and like someone else said before me it is an awesome thing to wake up to.

Thanks DG for the fun filled christmas competition as well as the rest of the site of course. Ill post some pics of the winnings with my kitty Flo when it arrives.

Whizzard - I absolutely lurved your cute little kittie! Congratulations everyone!

rk_187 :joint:

G

Thanks rk. Congrats as well. It was a lot of fun and she has been rewarded generously. :joint:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
All winners be on the lookout! Prizes have been shipped!!!! :D

Thanks to everyone that participated...was alot of fun. :kitty:

:D
dg

Z

zoolander

I can't wait to see what we get THANKYOU DG AND CATS yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa :dance: :friends: :kitty:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Received my beans today, safe and sound. Thanks again DG and the Seedbay Cats :)

G

Sammet, what did you get? That was fast. Good luck with them and congrat's again. :joint:

Z

zoolander

Got them today it was williams wonder, D 39 and don't know the other yet need to go pick them up.

Last edited:
G

Nice pull sammet and zoo. Here's mine. They came today. Good luck with them. :joint:

Woohoo!! They're here.

No these aren't seed's.

You can have them after you cook my dinner. Mmm. Chicken, my favorite.

Thanks again DG and Seedbay Cat's. It was great fun. :joint:

KITCHA

Veteran
Got my pack today too!!! Thanks DG & and the Sbay Cats. I got Williams Wonder too looking forward to popping these babies, Peace kitcha & Co(",)

G

Hey everyone, well the beans arrived today....Williams Wonder, and Wonder Haze!!! Awesome stuff thanks to everyone involved, cant wait to grow out these beans!!! I'll post some pics when I grab em from where they're at. Peace :joint:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wohoo! :woohoo:

Props to the SB and IC crew for coming up with this contest :respect:

I was never so happy to be 4th :D and the kitties are getting some special catnip treat tonite! :rasta:

Congrats to all the winners, and to all the pet owners. If you's got a cat, you's already a winner!

Ok, that was a bit cheese-y, but you cat people will know what I'm talkin bout! :kitty:

Chillin' at the sofa. A cat's life :D

bogusik2

'I was never so happy to be 4th and the kitties are getting some special catnip treat tonite! '

Oh yeah ;p I'll second that.. got my beens 2 days ago..
Kitty get some tasty love already ;P ..All you can eat buffe hyhy
She's still fighting to finish that meal xP ...looking happy though ;)
Thanks again everyone ;] pzdr

12128kotsd.JPG

12128kotsd_1_.JPG