What's new

WINNERS~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

U4ic

I can understand someone wanting to purchase a 'pure breed' especially if looking for breeding parents, but those of you who are simply looking for a good pet and have no intentions of breeding, you'll not find a better source than your local animal shelter. Go have a look! Your new pet will give you endless hours of love in return!:snowkiss:

:kitty:
DG

Yup all 5 of my cats all come from the local shelter.... Just wish i didn't resize my picture...lol... Congrats all winners...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congratulations to you all!!

its great to have Dutchgrown back!!

Sleepy is so right (as always)

A lady like that never leaves she simply lives on through us. But now we got the real thing and that is something worth celebrating a new year for.:jump:

Congrats To The Winners But those That Posted Pic's Are Winners Already
Mr.Wags

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Great pics everyone. Dressing animals in human clothing is a timeless art form.

I cracked up laughing so hard when I saw Hammerhead's pooch lol.

severian

woop woop!!
Just saw the finalists. Thank you!!!
Cinderella is my all time favorite and I can not wait to try some new genetics.:groupwave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats winners and good job to all that entered. Enjoyed seeing all your pets :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a remider to all the winners to not to forget to claim your prize. I sent my info on the 8th. We should start a thread on these and share the grow with others. What ever DG sends me I will start some and take pics for everyone's enjoyment.

Thanks Agian DG

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wanted to say good job to all the pictures picked. wanted to say I enjoyed all the pictures

also wanted to say thank you DG , and IC and whoever helped make this contest happen, I really enjoyed it, and think more in the future would be fun for everyone

severian

Just a remider to all the winners to not to forget to claim your prize. I sent my info on the 8th. We should start a thread on these and share the grow with others. What ever DG sends me I will start some and take pics for everyone's enjoyment.

Thanks Agian DG

Agreed. I'll be posting pics.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hammerhead (and all winners).....prizes will be sent out next week....due to go out mid-week. I kinda bombarded staff with the prizes AND Merlin's Magic testers all at the same time.:hide:

Thank you for your patience!!! Soon come!:biggrin:

DG

S

shadoweye976

yes! a big thank you to all the pic poster.everyones pic is nice .i like them all .it was really fun to watch the pics and read the thread

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead (and all winners).....prizes will be sent out next week....due to go out mid-week. I kinda bombarded staff with the prizes AND Merlin's Magic testers all at the same time.:hide:

Thank you for your patience!!! Soon come!:biggrin:

DG

sounds good, I was wondering if they got lost in the mail.. ( bro is being tester this round )

thanks again DG for this contest, and IC and everyone involved in this

Latest posts

Latest posts