What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

freed111

do like dinafem
haven't tried autos
have tried variations of gorilla, like
another nice promo by the Vau;lt and Dinafem

NCJeff

The only experience I have with Dinafem is with there OG Kush I'm a OG man thru and thru ,Out of all the different breeders OG that I've tried Dinafem keeps me coming back time and time again.. the first time I grew it I fell in love with it, so much that I'd find my self opening a jar of it everytime I'd walk by it for no other reason but to inhale it's heavenly,intoxicating aroma, Thanks for the chance

Jetfixer100

I have grown Dinafem’s White Siberian and it was so amazing that I am currently growing it again! Gonna try Blueberry Cookies next! Thanks for the contest!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
white widow is a classic strain!
another great give away by george and the vault crew!

im running some dinafem strains,they are uniform,vigorous with nice structure plants,also i had 100% germination rate.
the strains i have are critical cheese and gorilla!
yesterday i asked dinafem about the gorilla seeds and they anwered me almost at the same time,which means they care for the customer( i asked the lineage of the goriila seeds and they told me that the seeds are s1 from the elite clone).

and for anyone wants to see how the gorillas and critical cheese going i invite you to my thread in hydro section.
cheers

link below

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369918

forest.

Last year i ve grown some c+ 2.0 and blue widow from dinafem outdoors.

What i liked the most about blue widow was the fact that the buds were really big and really easy to trim unlike c+ buds where i got a lot of popcorn.

dopaw13

Awesome thanks for the chance George love me some dinafem genes their strawberry cough was fantastic good luck yall

clearheaded

I do like Dinafem and they do have some good stuff. Moby is a great variety! and purple orange cbd was a wonderful smelling greasy strain! thanks so much for the promotion!