What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x600 dinafem critical cheese,gorilla and OGKZs

hi fellas

one more rdwc thread,not much to say(im very old in the forums and i lost the sparkle i had in the past).the reason i made this thread is to share my experience with this strain the for the internet growing library.my main grow is critical cheese from dinafem but i have and 2 gorillas from dinafem and some OGKZ from humbolt.

-i have 3x600 in one row with 12 plants (9 critical cheese,1 critical-k from cannabia and 2 critical unknown seeds from a good spanish grower.
-and one more row with 2x600 for the 2 gorillas and the OGKZs

today as we speek im on first day of flower.
photos soon as possible
feel free to ask anything :tiphat:

No questions from me yet but will be
peek.gif
best of luck.
thanks for the luck,im gonna need it

i have to say that dinafem plants are very strong and healty compare to humbolt plants..also i had 100% success with their seeds.
second time with humbolt i have no luck,maybe is just coincidences.
i dont want to desrespect the humbolt company,is just my humble opinion.

i wanted some strain with potency and decent yield and i deside to try the critical cheese,,time will tell if my choice was good.
of course i wanted to grow some gourmet strain but unfortunely i dont grow only for me..before couple years i had the gg4 from dark horse and the truth is that was an amazing weed but with low yield.anyway im sharing some of my thoughts.

lets go to the photos now

here the critical cheese canopy ,i want to fill the net with tops,something like scrog
picture.php

i have to prune the lower branches soon,the buckets are from a local store here in bulgaria,i built this 12 site
rdwc sustem with 120 euros
picture.php

my controller
picture.php

a better photo form the whole CC row

picture.php

Last edited:
and the other side which is not so good.

picture.php

the plants above are the ogkzs and the plants below are the gorillas,.they are in the same system with the same lights.
the different is like black and white

picture.php

bigbadbillybob

oh I do love a nice rdwc grow.
good luck with the strains, ive grown loads of dinafem strains out and they are very very nice.
I hope they fly for you

DiverDave

I like rdwc as well and will follow how this goes , interested in gg4 as well.

Best of luck to you and happy farming :woohoo:

good day icmagers

thanks for the luck fellas,the luck is always welcome!

6 days flower with EC 1,
i dont measure ph long time ago.
i have find that 1/10 of tap water in my system works great and i dont use cal-mag or any other additives,just the 3part of GH and
some diamond nectar for the veg stage.the higher ec i have in the flower is 1,2 even for strains that eating much nutrient.
these days im gonna change the 400w veg lights with the 600w lights,i have some water temps issues because of the good whether (22c) and propably i will use my water chiller.i make big mistake and i didnt connect it to the sustem,also the other mistake is that i run 2 different sustems in the same room and is a pain in the ass to manage them well.

the critical cheese plants and the 2 gorillas are very uniform with nice structure,the OGKZs are by far behind compare with the dinafems plants,the 1 critical-k i have from cannabia was the bigger plant and the plant i like most is 1 plant that is from the seed gift me a fellow spanish grower.of course i have 2 months more and time will tell which plant is the more potent and better yielder compare to others.

the photos below are from the critical cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

in this photo is the critical plant from my spanish friend,lets
name her.. crispa
picture.php

and the last photos shows the 2 gorillas with the ogkz

picture.php

picture.php

Plants look great , loving your system !

thanks for the kind word cyat,i really appreciate it
smile.gif

11 days flower and the time has come to change nutrients
and the mh lighs,one work that i have to do is to cut clones
and i want your opinions about it,.

i all ready said that i grow critical cheese from dinafem,gorilla from dinafem and OGKZ from humbolt.

1) critical cheese for me doesnt say much because of the critical
(the truth is i never tried) but im sure that is a decent yielder for commercial grow

2) gorilla from dinafem has a lot of good reviews but i dont know from where come from,is an s1 from original gg4 or is something like gg4 and they named it gorilla? if any one knows the answer i would love to hear that.

3) and now the OGKZs...the truth is im not impressed with these plants until now.not many reviews on the net about this strain but some of them are very positive.

what to you all think? the next grow will be with 2x600 in a grow tent.what do you choose??

13 days 12/12
today i changed the veg nutrients with flower nutrients
ec 1,2

i deside to keep clones from the ogkz plants..also i send message in the dinafems crew about the gorillas and they told me that the seeds are S1 from the elite clone...time will tell

here are the cc
picture.php

a top from cc
picture.php

the OGKZs
picture.php

crispa(spanish critical)
picture.php

and the gorillas
picture.php

Mist

Nice setup!
I am curious as to why you've put plastic over the top of the pots?
In over 20 years of dwc growing I have never seen anyone cover the top since it needs to breathe and wick the moisture up to evaporate. Otherwise it will hold too much moisture and warmth which will allow bacteria to grow.

Nice setup!
I am curious as to why you've put plastic over the top of the pots?
In over 20 years of dwc growing I have never seen anyone cover the top since it needs to breathe and wick the moisture up to evaporate. Otherwise it will hold too much moisture and warmth which will allow bacteria to grow.

hi
thanks for the kind words.
i covered the container with the white plastic because the black color absorb more heat and i wanted some reflection .the net pots are not 100% covered,i never had problems with bacteria because of plastic.:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
13 days 12/12
today i changed the veg nutrients with flower nutrients
ec 1,2

i deside to keep clones from the ogkz plants..also i send message in the dinafems crew about the gorillas and they told me that the seeds are S1 from the elite clone...time will tell

here are the cc
View Image

a top from cc
View Image

the OGKZs
View Image

crispa(spanish critical)
View Image

and the gorillas
View Image

Coming on strong looking ok my friend, actually better than ok :tiphat:

Coming on strong looking ok my friend, actually better than ok

thanks man!

25 days 12/12 and finally some buds begin to has some glue...
i dont really know if the critical cheese plants are worth,the gorillas and and the ogkz looks more frosty at this stage with more complex aroma..any way ,time will tell..i have stable temps and the plants eating well..im thinking to raise the ec ,from 1,2 to 1,4...

picture.php

i wished i have more time for training,my canopy is not what i like

picture.php

picture.php

this small plant is brain cake from ripper seeds(freebie)

picture.php

critical cheese

picture.php

crispa(i like this plant)

AON

hello :)

your net is realy deep
and the cubes... i think, they are inventions of the last century :D

try LED! that produce a good climate - and u can earn more over 1G/W

have fun and succsess

wish u a good yield bro

greets AON