What's new

will you look at this

Boob McNoob

It is heartening to see unjust and oppressive regulations revoked. Here in America there are far too many draconian punishments on the books that are used too often as tools of the lingering Jim Crow mentality.

ortsa1

It is heartening to see unjust and oppressive regulations revoked. Here in America there are far too many draconian punishments on the books that are used too often as tools of the lingering Jim Crow mentality.
Canada has always been the opposite using kiddy gloves for anyone with brown skin in the justice system

Rider420

Canada has always been the opposite using kiddy gloves for anyone with brown skin in the justice system
Wow you could not be more Wrong! Twice the cops let me go but arrested my black friend for just smoking a joint. And when you look at those in jail the vast majority of them are minorities mostly first nation people but blacks are also jailed at twice the rate white people are.

ortsa1

Wow you could not be more Wrong! Twice the cops let me go but arrested my black friend for just smoking a joint. And when you look at those in jail the vast majority of them are minorities mostly first nation people but blacks are also jailed at twice the rate white people are.
its because blacks commit crime at such a high rate and our indians also commit crime at a crazy high rates. this was all common knowledge before the full bolshevik takeover of the justice/education system

Rider420

its because blacks commit crime at such a high rate and our indians also commit crime at a crazy high rates. this was all common knowledge before the full bolshevik takeover of the justice/education system
LOL sure buddy just like smoking a joint enjoying life was a crime just four years ago, a crime that black and first nations people were arrested and jailed for while white people were let go. But hey its thier fault for being criminals right? Well osta1 your just another white supremist and like the Nazis your headed for the same fate.

ortsa1

LOL sure buddy just like smoking a joint enjoying life was a crime just four years ago, a crime that black and first nations people were arrested and jailed for while white people were let go. But hey its thier fault for being criminals right? Well osta1 your just another white supremist and like the Nazis your headed for the same fate.
You are on some basic bitch brown skin people are victims shit the jews have been pushing in western media since the early 1960s. Maybe try being a free thinker for once? Step outside your kosher box. And no its not their fault for being criminals it's their genetics. It's the skull capacity and brain size all stuff that was "settled science" until recently.

Rider420

You are on some basic bitch brown skin people are victims shit the jews have been pushing in western media since the early 1960s. Maybe try being a free thinker for once? Step outside your kosher box. And no its not their fault for being criminals it's their genetics. It's the skull capacity and brain size all stuff that was "settled science" until recently.
Good good I can feel your anger give in and join the NAZIS and share thier fate. Its just KARMA in action bitch.

Latest posts

Latest posts