What's new

Will you give up home growing for legalization?

Will you give up home growing for legalization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for me that is legal Taxed & Regulated, with no controls over non-commercial home growing. Like beer or wine is.

no plant numbers... No weight limits...
Otherwise it's not truly legalized...

When Citizens are regulated such that their actions are considered illegal, the proper terminology, imo, is "State Monopoly".

People, in general, need to take back their Rights, inherent from birth, & stop giving the States authority over themselves.

You can choose the way of the sheep and follow the flock or you can choose individual freedom/liberty. And last & prob most important...
The choice not to choose is still a choice to have others choose for you!

S

sourpuss

Is mega monopoly the first step? Create a price point unsustainable for profit for the homegrowers seems the only way...

S

sourpuss

I think it can never be legal home growing till the price point is below what would enable a home grower to make a living out his basement. We will forever be a slave to the money. Root of this whole evil is money. Take away the money and who give a fuck if joe blow is brewing beer in his basement.... why cause the gov is getting theirs regardless. Aint nobody paying joe blow a penny for his crappy basement beer.... now moonshine is another story haha....

Donn

I think it can never be legal home growing till the price point is below what would enable a home grower to make a living out his basement.

That isn't what "home grow" means to me - that would be a farm, that happens to be at the same location as the home. Real home grown isn't going to make anyone a dime (though it's an excellent way to save money.)

abl12

The whole point of legalization is the righht to grow your own, not allowing corporations to monopolize on the herb. If home grown bud is banned, we would be forced to pay whatever they charge in order to be "legal"

Andyo

Veteran
The whole point of legalization is the righht to grow your own, not allowing corporations to monopolize on the herb. If home grown bud is banned, we would be forced to pay whatever they charge in order to be "legal"

Not if you grow your own regardless,fuk their laws n supposed authority.A

djimb

Veteran
I'm in Oregon, and I stop at the dispensaries about once a month or so, if I see something that looks interesting. I'll get a gram of a couple strains, but that's just research for which clones or seeds to get. I'll be moving out of state soon, and the only difference will be that I'll have to run indoors in the summer and make more of my own seed.

shaggyballs

Veteran
A year later and many more people are forced to give up their home growing rights.
This a bad sign in my book.
Any more votes?:tiphat:

St. Phatty

I'm going to write it into my will

if they ever cart me off to an old people's home

I get to keep my 400 watt HPS so I can grow in the closet.

I may not remember the strain's name, but that's secondary.

Hopefully by that time most old folks homes will be growing Cannabis trees in the central courtyard :woohoo:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
It will be controlled forever.like booze and tobacco...you can't grow a field of tobacco without paying the man..you can only produce so much booze before paying too...weed will become the same...yeehaw

Jhhnn

Veteran

Easy7

Veteran
$2 a pound is a good deal. Few things cultivated go for that much.

You actually can grow a field of tobacco, for soley person use.

People complain about modern healthcare. Reality is the already control your med access. They restrict what you can do for yourself medically.

Legal home grow is still good coverage. I voted no for the mafia that wanted to own the entire Ohio cannabis market. Total scam.

Jhhnn

Veteran
$2 a pound is a good deal. Few things cultivated go for that much.

You actually can grow a field of tobacco, for soley person use.

People complain about modern healthcare. Reality is the already control your med access. They restrict what you can do for yourself medically.

Legal home grow is still good coverage. I voted no for the mafia that wanted to own the entire Ohio cannabis market. Total scam.

I'm just pointing out what growers can expect to get from truly legal cannabis. Tobacco farming is relatively labor intensive. Cannabis doesn't even need to be that way. Imagine purpose built harvesters & whole fields dried in sheds, then dry sifted into hash by large machines, followed by what's left being rendered into oil at industrial scale. What isn't handled that way would only be the choicest tops from selected fields in a good year, like California wine.

If you can't scale up, bigly, you'll be crushed by price competition.

Latest posts

Latest posts