What's new

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

h.h.

Veteran
You would be amazed what can change in four years.

We can start with online censorship among many other things. And Biden is calling for taxing gun owners so yes I can use that as an example.

Trumps not censored.
He could always post here.

dramamine

Better to sniff Biden shit the next four years then eat Trump shit for four more.

Patriot Act 2.0, to deal with "domestic terrorism", will be around a lot longer than that. You will cheer it on because it's anti-Trumppeople. More government surveillance, more censorship and info control. This is how we all get played.

'Boogieman'

Trumps not censored.
He could always post here.

It's not always about Trump believe it or not. Do you follow Ron Paul on Facebook? He did nothing to get censored, your party is calling everyone a fascist while practicing fascist tactics against their political opposition.

Attachments

• 20210111_192935.jpg
    20210111_192935.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 10

Absolem

You have to be a real fuck up to get banned from FB. I joined FB to see pics of my family/friends, their kids growing up, and the cool places they have been.

Now the Parler fucks are back on FB spouting their stupid political shit again.

'Boogieman'

You have to be a real fuck up to get banned from FB. I joined FB to see pics of my friends, their kids growing up, and the cool places they have been.

Now the Parler fucks are back on FB spouting their stupid political shit again.

If you are a lefty it's hard to get banned, not so for everyone else. Ron Paul didn't do anything to get banned. Censorship is a practice only dictators use.

Absolem

If you are a lefty it's hard to get banned, not so for everyone else. Ron Paul didn't do anything to get banned. Censorship is a practice only dictators use.

Ron Paul's a dipshit like his kid. FB is better without them. "I don't care, do you?"

h.h.

Veteran
It's not always about Trump believe it or not. Do you follow Ron Paul on Facebook? He did nothing to get censored, your party is calling everyone a fascist while practicing fascist tactics against their political opposition.

Ron Paul can post here.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looks like Belichick turned down the Fascist Fan Club award.

He probably knows more about winning than trump.

Absolem

Ok, so you don't care about people's constitutional rights, noted.

First you should understand what constitutional rights are and how they apply before you make statements like that.

Trump nor Ron Paul's constitutional rights have been violated by FB. Just another con Trump got you on.

St. Phatty

Dissing the Don. The walls are closing in on Trump. Nobody want's to be associated with him.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-belichick-trump-reject-presidential-medal-of-freedom-11610408258

"Bill Belichick Says He Won’t Accept Medal of Freedom From Trump After Capitol Riot"

Hey I was going to post that link

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-belichick-trump-reject-presidential-medal-of-freedom-11610408258

I admit, I got the link from Drudge Report.

Got to admire Mr. Belichick.

I still think Facebook Twitter etc. are making a huge mistake cutting Trump off entirely.

They could always assign a few moderators to moderate Trump's social media posts.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/11/full-transcript-donald-trump-january-6-incendiary-speech

Only place I found the text of Trump's speech - Al Jazeera.

This is the very last part -

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."

I don't think that qualifies as incitement. It's politician-talk.

What happened at the Capitol is the Yin to the Yang of some of the more violent BLM riots.

An important part of the situation - 9 months of Covid lockdown.

I do believe that is affecting people's behavior.

Did Trump say anything else besides his LOOOONG "speech" to the crowd near the Capitol ? (before they went berserk. Besides his 2 months of whining about the election.)

if you read the speech, it's like Baskin Robbins 31 flavors of how the election got stolen from Trump.

I hope there's not a test ...

I didn't know Trump was smart enough to remember this many numbers.

He lists a bunch of states and how the votes were lost, stolen, mis-placed, de-filed, Jizzed on, etc.

h.h.

Veteran
Ok, so you don't care about people's constitutional rights, noted.

We have no Constitutional right to Facebook. You think you have a constitutional right to everything. You don’t. It’s not yours or ours or mine. It’s theirs.

'Boogieman'

First you should understand what constitutional rights are and how they apply before you make statements like that.

Trump nor Ron Paul's constitutional rights have been violated by FB. Just another con Trump got you on.

Has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with censorship of your political opponents which you obviously support. Facebook has no competition and yes getting banned without cause is censorship. All this will backfire on the Democrats eventually.

Absolem

FB and Twitter are protecting themselves from incoming lawsuits by the combatants charged in the invasion of the Capitol. Everyone of their lawyers is going to have them blame Trump and the messages he put out on social media. It's totally a business decision. With everything that just happened I think it's completely the right move to protect their business.

I still think Facebook Twitter etc. are making a huge mistake cutting Trump off entirely.

They could always assign a few moderators to moderate Trump's social media posts.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with censorship of your political opponents which you obviously support. Facebook has no competition and yes getting banned without cause is censorship. All this will backfire on the Democrats eventually.

Start your own google, facebook and twitter. Let people post what they want. Problem solved.

h.h.

Veteran

IC competes with Facebook.