What's new

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good until you look at how many Republicans are in the House... 194

Now let's look at how many will be in the Senate after January 20th... 50

So you need 17 out of 50 Republicans to commit political suicide.

Good luck :good: Trump 2024!

not if mitch votes to impeach...different game then

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he has already stated that he thinks Chump has committed impeachable offenses.

but it would have to be politically expedient for him to actually vote to impeach...mitch knows how the system works,and has no morals,so it has to be good for him in some way

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boogie sure is going to be disappointed when Trump doesn't run in 2024 because he'll have to submit all new financial records that will expose him for the fraud he is.

h.h.

Veteran
The republicans did offer up an investigation. Probably put Gym Jordan in charge. Maybe Lindsey.:kissass:

h.h.

Veteran
That might be true.

I was sorry to hear that the New York City ice skating rinks would be affected.

Apparently Trump has the contract for those.

His End Game of being involved in a News Network that monetizes his 50 million hard core Trump humpers ... or is it 40 ... 30 ?

Yeah he has taken hits on the revenue front, and MAYBE on the "Dedicated Viewer" count that he needs to start a news network.

On the other hand - did you read his speech ?

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."

I honestly don't think that qualifies as inciting a riot.

The fact that a riot occurred, might have something to with 9 months of Covid19 lockdowns.

Also I don't think crappy Capitol Hill security is Trump's fault.

OH WELL, at least the general public is learning -

if they want to escape Facebook censorship, they might need to learn some basic computer skills, like FTP'ing, using a web editor to create HTML, etc.

Vimeo & even Facebook make it easy, by providing code for embedding videos & comment sections.

It's easier to learn a small amount of computer stuff than to let Facebook Twitter etc. censor us.

Stand back and stand by. It was preplanned. Maybe he is that stupid not to realize what he was saying. Maybe it was just a ploy. Act dumb when the police come. Signaling as Cohen suggests. It certainly appears to be. A common tactic of white collar criminals, mafia bosses, and children.

mr.brunch

Veteran
picture.php

h.h.

Veteran
After storming the capital, can we call them deplorable again? Or is that not PC?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
After storming the capital, can we call them deplorable again? Or is that not PC?

- ahh yes - just look at this deplorable American Revolutionary - armed to the teeth - and as vicious as they come - dressed in the skin of an animal - and ready to do battle - with his big stick -

- His name is Aaron Mostovsky - and a more dastardly and despicable member of the Cult of the Stick and Pelt Club - is hard to find -

picture.php

- You can see the inherent evil in his eyes - luckily they managed to coral this vicious beast - and capture him after a conversation which included some very sharp words -

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
the current news on DT seems to be that he's withdrawn and isolated
not favorable signs for a man of his age and health
Trump in 2024? Trump will be lucky to make it to 2024

'Boogieman'

Biden is an old bad of bones, I give him two years until Hunter gives him a heart attack. Then Kamala will turn off the majority of voters because she is basically a bitchy stuck up person leading to Trump 2024!

growlegal

Veteran
Biden is an old bad of bones, I give him two years until Hunter gives him a heart attack. Then Kamala will turn off the majority of voters because she is basically a bitchy stuck up person leading to Trump 2024!

"But but , her emails?"

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trump 2024!

At this point I have to assume you mean prison or deportation. He will never hold an office again. Luckily he may have ruined the chances of many republicans ever winning again.

I have to give it to him. The swamp definitely draining.

So much lol this week. I love it.

h.h.

Veteran
- ahh yes - just look at this deplorable American Revolutionary - armed to the teeth - and as vicious as they come - dressed in the skin of an animal - and ready to do battle - with his big stick -

- His name is Aaron Mostovsky - and a more dastardly and despicable member of the Cult of the Stick and Pelt Club - is hard to find -

View Image

- You can see the inherent evil in his eyes - luckily they managed to coral this vicious beast - and capture him after a conversation which included some very sharp words -

View Image
Looks like he shit himself. Wonder where he got the shield. They must have gave it to him.

I don’t care how he’s dressed. Or how much of a wuss he seems to be. He is in my Capital Building participating in a violent overthrow just because he believes his vote is more important than mine. Many find that deplorable.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the current news on DT seems to be that he's withdrawn and isolated
not favorable signs for a man of his age and health
Trump in 2024? Trump will be lucky to make it to 2024

Oddly enough I was thinking similarly about Biden,however my timeline was 2022.....:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts