What's new

Will the Pigs ambush

Guss777

Will the pigs ambush a grower or will they catch wind of your plants and rip em right away ? Also , at what times do yall prefer to visit your gardens ?
Guss

JustSayGrow

I doubt they would wait around for a couple plants, they would just snatch those. If u have a nice size plot, they have been known too wait around for the grower too show.

badmf

They have used time/date stamped cameras to pin point your habits to nab ya. So set some trail markers up to warn you of "visitors"! I would also say use gloves and wipe all pots/equipment not to leave evidence. Footprints can be used too so smear up the muddy ones lol.

Guss777

Yeah , ive had the wearing of the gloves idea in mind ..HEH Ive been thinking about
long range listening devices and even night vision goggles for the Nefil Night waterings ..But then again, i hear it best to water n the morning .. so i guess iam at a crossroads on this =)
Peace

mtnjohn

Veteran
i agree with " just say grow" most local leos dont have an expenditure that allows them to stake out any kind of small grows. the smalll grower 's biggest threat is telling friends where the site is and also rip-offs. if you are growing a small crop i would say plant no more than three plants in one spot to minimize the risks of being totally wiped out( whether by cops or rip-offs )ten groups of three plants or ten groups of thirty plants....either way, you get the idea. growing out is sweet but the spot you choose is tantamount!! the spot i grow in is pretty good and i can tell if anyone else has been there as soon as i walk into the woods....be observant!!! i guess the mos t important thing is to just do it...

wolfshadow

Hell yea they will!!!! :eek:

Especialy if you use blood/bone meal;).They will just root them plants all to hell looking for that smell :confused:

As to >>LEO? To be perfectly HONEST.One has to be pretty darn stupid to get actualy caught in a patch.In and around the area WONT hold water in a court room unless they got something on your PERSON to connect you to plants directly.They need actual pictures of you careing for plants ect..to get any kind of conviction.

When doing these kind of things they make SWEEPS,Unless >>Tipped they will pick certain days and in most cases,Task forces will gather together.They like to wait for the fan leaves to start to turn yellow as they are MUCH easier to spot from the air.

Or they start to fly just AFTER spring when the fresh new growth of spring plants is TRAMPLED from much use of trails that lead out back to most ppl's grows.Behind houses,trailers ect that adjoin large area's of forest. They stick out like a sore thumb from up there.So travle and KEEP all trails under tree's that cant be seen from above.
Peace!!
<<ws>>

Guss, i know this from expirience. If it's a big batch, they'll call in a helicopter to pick it up and they'll wait around for a week or so and drop in once in a while. Luckly I got insiders and they told me ahead of time what was going down. This was 2 years ago. It sucked becuase it was a week till harvest:( .

cannablissUK

I was thinking of this issue just the other day...

action plan: See police > zip up all pockets > run like a muva fuka

Don't even try to act innocent or like your doing something else... simply get the hell out of there! you'll regret it for sure if you don't!!

The point of guerilla growing is to be stealthy, so the stealthiest of people will have there root planed so they can easily spot any potential threats at there grow site before they become visable... and if ol' bil are at your spot then you can just walk off, sit down under a tree and cry about the loss of your plants...

Wish all you fellow guerilla's out there luck with this years grow, lets hope we all stay safe!

CBUK

Latest posts

Latest posts