What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will lite weed ever be a niche?

Easy7

Veteran
This turned into a shit show.

Anyhow which way a hybrid leans has been commercialized. Not much market commercially for 13 week fluffy pure haze flowers. Fluffy buds don't ship very well without compressing and turning to junk. Not many commercial growers want a long flowering sativa. Indoors it's expensive to flower long and outdoors requires tropics.

Stupid highs are good for end of the night. Not so good at 11am or when breaking a toke fast. Seems creative stimulating flowers have been to the side. So many new domestic seed-banks with crosses hard to trace lineage. Some strains aren't listing genetic background or description.

Land race strains don't have that stupid commercial effect. Tend to be more lite and sometimes too lite. Breeders have been breeding for more bang for ages.

Stoner4lyf

Can some please tell me where i can atleast get a small bud in chisinau moldova ive been searching for a month now and i dont know romanian so its kinda hard for me to mingle with locals and am desperater for weed rytt now. Plssssss help

This turned into a shit show.

Anyhow which way a hybrid leans has been commercialized. Not much market commercially for 13 week fluffy pure haze flowers. Fluffy buds don't ship very well without compressing and turning to junk. Not many commercial growers want a long flowering sativa. Indoors it's expensive to flower long and outdoors requires tropics.

Stupid highs are good for end of the night. Not so good at 11am or when breaking a toke fast. Seems creative stimulating flowers have been to the side. So many new domestic seed-banks with crosses hard to trace lineage. Some strains aren't listing genetic background or description.

Land race strains don't have that stupid commercial effect. Tend to be more lite and sometimes too lite. Breeders have been breeding for more bang for ages.

Actually their is a huge market for 16 week hazes you just ain't going to get much more money for them and this medical marijuana market in the USA is focused on money not quality.

My Haze's sell just as good as all my best buds believe it or not.

Easy7

Veteran
Don't get me wrong, there are sativa lovers and market. I've never seen local or in state 13 weekers. Best was some Hawaiian sativa grown in town. Not many so passionate about long flowering varieties to cultivate those here. Would be about 60% finished come frost without a greenhouse. Most bud around is dense hydro from the mitten. Did see a big football sized fluffy cola from C-bus. No clue about flowering time. Some people prefer fluffy flowers. I like those for hash or rolling but dense for the pipe. Dense buds smoke slower and last longer in the bowl.

Elixir

Lighter buds or high CBD strains are easier on the throat I think. I go for great flavours everytime!

Latest posts

Latest posts