What's new

will fluoride accumulate in my plants from tap water?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
so why put it in toothpaste? if all this is well known fact, then it should be withdrawn from sale.
trouble is my own brain tells me that more than half the stuff i read on the net is paranoid conspiracy shite about the government trying to turn us into robots.... so is there any chance of a link to a study so i dont have to wade through hours of hearsay just to find something ? not asking to be drip fed anything, but we are all here to learn and teach.

it is in toothpaste because flouride does reduce the growth of cavities.. and that is why they say they add it to water..

do you have any idea how many corporations make billions nay trillions of pounds out of products that shorten the lifespans of the average person?

and they use short sighted studies to get away with it, that they have paid for..

there are thousands of products that cause cancer and heart disease, parkinsons and dementia in general, arthritis and rheumatism, liver disease and cirrhosis etc etc all on sale right now...

i could tell you why they do it but i dont think you would understand... i could tell you why the courts and the politicians are on the side of these private corporations.. i could tell you why they are all allowed to store their money in offshore tax havens whilst paying 0% APR on the loans they get from the internationalist "red shield" banking cabal .. i could explain that that word "conspiracy" just means two or more people concealing their actions and intentions from sight.. i could go into the history of europe and America and explain who owns them and how they did it through fractional reserve lending and replacing peoples rights with state privileges.. but why ?

wouldnt that all just make me a paranoid conspiracy "theorist" ??

fact is that the crown corporation owns you.. they decide your fate and you cant stop them because the game is rigged thoroughly..

guy fawkes

Veteran
Hi all. Here's a few links for mr.brunch about fluoride:

The Effect of Fluoride on the Pineal Gland
http://www.infowars.com/the-effect-of-fluoride-on-the-pineal-gland/

Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ - Published in Federal Gov't Journal
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/idUS127920+24-Jul-2012+PRN20120724

PROOF: Chinese industrial fluoride suppliers openly list sodium fluoride as ‘insecticide’
http://www.infowars.com/proof-chine...s-openly-list-sodium-fluoride-as-insecticide/

Fluoride in Water Linked to Lower IQ in Children
http://www.infowars.com/fluoride-in-water-linked-to-lower-iq-in-children/

Fluoride Linked to Arthritis, Study Shows
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fluoride-linked-to-arthritis-study-shows.html

Your Drinking Water May be Lowering Your IQ and Giving You Cancer
http://naturalsociety.com/your-drinking-water-may-be-lowering-your-iq-giving-you-cancer/

I could go on, but I;ll leave some for you to discover on your own mr.brunch. It goes way deeper than what I've posted.

splendid post my good man, good to see folk fully awake:biggrin:
its all part of the bigger picture

guy fawkes

Veteran
it is in toothpaste because flouride does reduce the growth of cavities.. and that is why they say they add it to water..

do you have any idea how many corporations make billions nay trillions of pounds out of products that shorten the lifespans of the average person?

and they use short sighted studies to get away with it, that they have paid for..

there are thousands of products that cause cancer and heart disease, parkinsons and dementia in general, arthritis and rheumatism, liver disease and cirrhosis etc etc all on sale right now...

i could tell you why they do it but i dont think you would understand... i could tell you why the courts and the politicians are on the side of these private corporations.. i could tell you why they are all allowed to store their money in offshore tax havens whilst paying 0% APR on the loans they get from the internationalist "red shield" banking cabal .. i could explain that that word "conspiracy" just means two or more people concealing their actions and intentions from sight.. i could go into the history of europe and America and explain who owns them and how they did it through fractional reserve lending and replacing peoples rights with state privileges.. but why ?

wouldnt that all just make me a paranoid conspiracy "theorist" ??

fact is that the crown corporation owns you.. they decide your fate and you cant stop them because the game is rigged thoroughly..

BOOM we have a winner :dance013:

cheers fella :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
winner? wheres the competition? o, i see " who can be the most insulting to another member for no good reason."
no need to be insulting... "i dont think you would understand???" really? you dont even know me. i know we live in a controlled society, i am under no illusions.
what is the alternative? not drink water?
even oxygen is linked with cancer, should we not breathe?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Fluoride is some nasty shit.... They want to destroy our ability to tap into our inner energy .. Sheep anyone?

http://www.infowars.com/the-effect-of-fluoride-on-the-pineal-gland/

while I agree with the causation i don't know if I agree with the exact motive, population management

i think modern pharmacology has that cornered, except its just for revenue streams, creating happy pills to replace natural human bio mechanisms so they are dependent to feel the way they should naturally

income stream slavery

since the late 1800s mankind has exponentially expanded, both in number and technology

in order to meet with this growing demand, governing bodies and industries have met the growing needs of a growing changing population

yes has greed and corruption caused industry (a human institution) to feed off of its own(humanity)?

lets look at modern chemical agriculture

rhe petroleum distilled chemical nutrient industry uses today (which we can liken to adding fluoride to water for safety, used for a purpose but comes at a cost) which makes up for a bulk of chemical nutrients worldwide are the byproducts of bomb making from wwII

yes that's right big chemical companies(dow dupont and others iirc) after wwII were looking at the nitrates left from bomb making an observed that waste could make plants grow

so they recycled it

decades later, an established institution like big tobacco they have more power and make more money to keep the truth obfuscated

its all oil money in the end

most petroleum derived products like plastics chemicals and the such are there because old oil money found a way to market these products years ago and are making billions a year keeping the revenue streams open

greed at the expense of future generations

were they created to control mankind? no

did industrialists seek exponential growth and control of industries after the chaos of wwII?

did the potential of wealth for men hungry in power simply blind them to the eventual causation they would create?

i will tell you one thing about my nature however

regardless of the way this world seems to be going I stand true to what i believe

I am a free man, I follow my heart, regardless of what the rest of the world does, and I remain true to my beliefs till the end.

if enough of us do this, live according to the gospel of our hearts, this collective "evil" or spirit of kind that feeds on itself will be overcome

/end rant

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing … a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods."

Aldous Huxley, 1959

guy fawkes

Veteran
winner? wheres the competition? o, i see " who can be the most insulting to another member for no good reason."
no need to be insulting... "i dont think you would understand???" really? you dont even know me. i know we live in a controlled society, i am under no illusions.
what is the alternative? not drink water?
even oxygen is linked with cancer, should we not breathe?

Why are you being so touchy? the winner comment was ment as he read my mind and saved me writing what he wrote nothing more no insult ment
comparing fluoride damage to oxygen is stupid mate, read some of the links an listen to whats being said,
if youd take time to read the thread you'd see the alternative are being discussed
again no offence ment

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran

guy fawkes

Veteran
Infowars, lol. You and Alex Jones need to remove your tinfoil hats.
I'll bet your anti semite mates think the evil Joooos are the ones in charge of this flouride war on mankind.
In the words of Eric Cartman......"Suck my balls"

thats not the only source of this info mate, so say its nonsense is ignorance of the highest order, the cats out of the bag mate, NWO/ILLUMINATI are out to get you, gmo food, water, chemtrails , the banking system .. all rigged by this group of super rich and powerfull nutters, not the jews the zionists! theres a difference

T

Trichomie

what up? Sorry for the book I am about to submit to this thread, but here goes.

It looks like guy fawkes found out a few things and plans to make some changes in his life. That's great news man. The bad news is that now he's gatta deal with all this shit and stop the damage. He probably heard something about fluoride and said to himself "that's bullshit" and did a little research only to find out it wasn't "bullshit". Now he's fucked because you can't unlearn this shit once you know about it. And ya gotta deal with it one way or another. I bet he knows more than just the dangers of fluoride too.

Research to prove to myself fluoride wasn't bad is how I found out about the REALITY of it. HUH! Whuduya gonna do? Stop consuming fluoride, as much as you can anyway. My awakening came with research into Aspartame in late 2005. Do some research on that Bioweapon. It's Ecoli shit. No shit. I quit consuming that shit. I still read about it. Here's a vid. ASPARTAME: RUMSFELD'S BEST BIOWEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r1onEWnJIg

It took till 07 to finally research fluoride. My government says it's good for me and was forcing me to consume it so I didn't believe it was bad for me, no matter what anybody had to say to the contrary. And like so much of the world today I was still in a delusional (maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts) state of mind. Meaning: Since I create my own little reality and I don't believe what those conspiracy theorists say about fluoride being bad, it ain't true". Well, I was wrong bigtime. I attribute my delusion to the lingering effects of Aspartame and ongoing fluoride poisoning.

I immediately bought a gravity water filter. I could filter stagnant pond water if it came to that. Water goes through carbon for inpuruties and bacteria and the likes but leaves important minerals intact, then goes through the fluoride filter to get 95% of it. Still not as good as RO but that wastes too much water for my liking.

FreedomFightr is spot on too. Bisphenol A or BPA is bad stuff. It's an estrogen mimicking chemical. As the research is still rather new on this one, for now you can draw your own conclusions to the damage this is doing to mankind. Since people wised up and bitched, it's use is being discontinued. So now they are going to use "other related compounds including BPS". And from what I understand, BPS is about 10X worse than BPA. Haven't done the research on it yet though. And why use anything similar to it? To kill our asses! That's why. That shit is in everything too. After finding out about BPA I stopped buying things in plastic bottles/containers, and if something comes in a plastic container I pur it right into glass. Ah. gppd ole glass. That white lining in cans contains BPA. Oh goody.

When I started growing our favorite plant in 07 they only got filtered water. That's what my dog drinks. Along with some fruit juices too. As little poisoning going on at Trichomies place as possible.

In post #41 lost in a sea wrote it so much better than I could hope to. What a great summation of past and current events. He seems to be lost in a sea of knowledge and documentation. lol.

I also saw that Boron or Borax can help remove fluoride from our bodies. Here's a vid. Remove Fluoride From Your Body http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iheYCikol9s&feature=related

Sorry to yank your thread in so many directions guy fawkes, but I get so exasperated when people like Sgt.Stedenko (his comment is so UNQUOTABLE I won't) won't take the time to go and do a little research to save their own lives. But I bet there's time to turn on the idiotbox and get edumacated from rerums of adult (and I use that term very loosely) cartoons or a 4/5 year old rerun of the Cash Cab for some useful knowledge. And then a dose of propaganda from the CIA run mass media "news" programs. Look it up before calling bullshit. Hell let's just make it a night of TV again, with it's agenda pushing sitcoms and reality shows. Or a game of some sort to distract one from reality for awhile. And in the imortal words of Trichomie: "anderson cooper, bill o'reiley, chris mathews and all the other propaganda spewing asshats can suck my balls".

Alex Jones doesn't seem to have a hateful bone in his body for anyone other than someone who is trying to kill or control him. And AJ isn't my only source of info either. It's his guests as well. Don't just read the info at his sites, listen to the show. It rebroadcasts every 3 hours. I record em. He has financial experts, Brain surgeons, virologist, nutritionists, Congressmen, Senators, Police Chiefs. FBI & CIA whistleblowers and many others, all trying to stop what is going on. He has interviewed the "Father of Weather Weapons" on the show ( we seem to be experiencing one or more now IMHO. Heard of the H.A.A.R.P. technology). The internet is also a big place for info, once you figure out how to do the research. People also need to figure out what a false flag attack is and how to recognize one so we can get those who are truly responsible for them.

Rant over and this is the last off topic info I'll post in your thread guy fawkes. And BTW, I credit Alex Jones for my purchasing gold at $670 and ounce when I was looking to invest. That's worked out pretty well. Should have listened sooner at $580. Live and learn though. I've learnt so much from and because of him. Been a 7 year education.

Apologies for having to write this up ahead of time but I was too pissed over a mindless, biased and uninformed comment to do it online and I knew it would get long and involved. After signing on and posting this I'll do what I came online to do in the first place and post on the topic of the thread.

T

Trichomie

Back on topic. guineapig's point about chelation is a good one. The best way to deal with fluoride is not to deal with it at all. Stay away from it in the first place. But after your plants have been subjected to it, what do you do about it?

Cannabis/hemp seems to be a good chelator. That's not so good for the topic at hand. How can fluoride be removed from plants? Or can it even be removed or lessened since the plant is a collector of heavy metals?

I know that humus and fulvic acid are chelators. Maybe making sure to include them in your feeding regimen would help to get rid of some fluoride. Not a botanist so I don't know. Worth looking into though.

guy fawkes

Veteran
what up? Sorry for the book I am about to submit to this thread, but here goes.

It looks like guy fawkes found out a few things and plans to make some changes in his life. That's great news man. The bad news is that now he's gatta deal with all this shit and stop the damage. He probably heard something about fluoride and said to himself "that's bullshit" and did a little research only to find out it wasn't "bullshit". Now he's fucked because you can't unlearn this shit once you know about it. And ya gotta deal with it one way or another. I bet he knows more than just the dangers of fluoride too.

Research to prove to myself fluoride wasn't bad is how I found out about the REALITY of it. HUH! Whuduya gonna do? Stop consuming fluoride, as much as you can anyway. My awakening came with research into Aspartame in late 2005. Do some research on that Bioweapon. It's Ecoli shit. No shit. I quit consuming that shit. I still read about it. Here's a vid. ASPARTAME: RUMSFELD'S BEST BIOWEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r1onEWnJIg

It took till 07 to finally research fluoride. My government says it's good for me and was forcing me to consume it so I didn't believe it was bad for me, no matter what anybody had to say to the contrary. And like so much of the world today I was still in a delusional (maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts) state of mind. Meaning: Since I create my own little reality and I don't believe what those conspiracy theorists say about fluoride being bad, it ain't true". Well, I was wrong bigtime. I attribute my delusion to the lingering effects of Aspartame and ongoing fluoride poisoning.

I immediately bought a gravity water filter. I could filter stagnant pond water if it came to that. Water goes through carbon for inpuruties and bacteria and the likes but leaves important minerals intact, then goes through the fluoride filter to get 95% of it. Still not as good as RO but that wastes too much water for my liking.

FreedomFightr is spot on too. Bisphenol A or BPA is bad stuff. It's an estrogen mimicking chemical. As the research is still rather new on this one, for now you can draw your own conclusions to the damage this is doing to mankind. Since people wised up and bitched, it's use is being discontinued. So now they are going to use "other related compounds including BPS". And from what I understand, BPS is about 10X worse than BPA. Haven't done the research on it yet though. And why use anything similar to it? To kill our asses! That's why. That shit is in everything too. After finding out about BPA I stopped buying things in plastic bottles/containers, and if something comes in a plastic container I pur it right into glass. Ah. gppd ole glass. That white lining in cans contains BPA. Oh goody.

When I started growing our favorite plant in 07 they only got filtered water. That's what my dog drinks. Along with some fruit juices too. As little poisoning going on at Trichomies place as possible.

In post #41 lost in a sea wrote it so much better than I could hope to. What a great summation of past and current events. He seems to be lost in a sea of knowledge and documentation. lol.

I also saw that Boron or Borax can help remove fluoride from our bodies. Here's a vid. Remove Fluoride From Your Body http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iheYCikol9s&feature=related

Sorry to yank your thread in so many directions guy fawkes, but I get so exasperated when people like Sgt.Stedenko (his comment is so UNQUOTABLE I won't) won't take the time to go and do a little research to save their own lives. But I bet there's time to turn on the idiotbox and get edumacated from rerums of adult (and I use that term very loosely) cartoons or a 4/5 year old rerun of the Cash Cab for some useful knowledge. And then a dose of propaganda from the CIA run mass media "news" programs. Look it up before calling bullshit. Hell let's just make it a night of TV again, with it's agenda pushing sitcoms and reality shows. Or a game of some sort to distract one from reality for awhile. And in the imortal words of Trichomie: "anderson cooper, bill o'reiley, chris mathews and all the other propaganda spewing asshats can suck my balls".

Alex Jones doesn't seem to have a hateful bone in his body for anyone other than someone who is trying to kill or control him. And AJ isn't my only source of info either. It's his guests as well. Don't just read the info at his sites, listen to the show. It rebroadcasts every 3 hours. I record em. He has financial experts, Brain surgeons, virologist, nutritionists, Congressmen, Senators, Police Chiefs. FBI & CIA whistleblowers and many others, all trying to stop what is going on. He has interviewed the "Father of Weather Weapons" on the show ( we seem to be experiencing one or more now IMHO. Heard of the H.A.A.R.P. technology). The internet is also a big place for info, once you figure out how to do the research. People also need to figure out what a false flag attack is and how to recognize one so we can get those who are truly responsible for them.

Rant over and this is the last off topic info I'll post in your thread guy fawkes. And BTW, I credit Alex Jones for my purchasing gold at $670 and ounce when I was looking to invest. That's worked out pretty well. Should have listened sooner at $580. Live and learn though. I've learnt so much from and because of him. Been a 7 year education.

Apologies for having to write this up ahead of time but I was too pissed over a mindless, biased and uninformed comment to do it online and I knew it would get long and involved. After signing on and posting this I'll do what I came online to do in the first place and post on the topic of the thread.

No need to apologies mate, good read and pretty much my thoughts on the whole thing to, i felt like ranting myself but been smoking some rather heavy pot of gold and couldnt arsed lol

T

Trichomie

Hi there guy fawkes and all. Maybe someone can chime in on the chelation of fluoride and if we can get rid of it.

I'd haerd about using hemp to help clean up Chernobyl awhile back, but didn't put 2 and 2 together. That's bad news for us really. If heavy metals that our water supply contains are chelated to the leaves for storage, then what about edibles and oil?

Which leaves store that crap? Hope it's not those precious sugar leaves. Butter and oil (depending upon the extraction method used) would probably leach that shit out of the leaves. So more fluoride consumption. Guess it's just buds for making those sorts of things from now on till we get more info.

And the roots seem to be a storage area too. Do the roots secrete it into the soil. If so, now my soil has fluoride in it too. Now what to do?

Think I'll head outta here for awhile. Talk to ya later.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Why are you being so touchy? the winner comment was ment as he read my mind and saved me writing what he wrote nothing more no insult ment
comparing fluoride damage to oxygen is stupid mate, read some of the links an listen to whats being said,
if youd take time to read the thread you'd see the alternative are being discussed
again no offence ment

sorry. it just seems we never look at the whole picture...
for example the original question was can fluoride from water build up in plants. apparently from what i read the answer is yes, in the leaves. whether or not it combusts/ vaporises at the temps we smoke at? i am unsure.
nevertheless, phosphates in plant foods are much much richer sources of fluoride, so does the relatively small amount in water make a difference? again not sure but would seem unlikely.

99% of fluoride absorbed into the body is taken up by the bones, not the brain. this is from documented studies on animals and humans.
thanks for your reply. i also hope i didnt offend anyone.
lets get back to original topic!

guy fawkes

Veteran
sorry. it just seems we never look at the whole picture...
for example the original question was can fluoride from water build up in plants. apparently from what i read the answer is yes, in the leaves. whether or not it combusts/ vaporises at the temps we smoke at? i am unsure.
nevertheless, phosphates in plant foods are much much richer sources of fluoride, so does the relatively small amount in water make a difference? again not sure but would seem unlikely.

99% of fluoride absorbed into the body is taken up by the bones, not the brain. this is from documented studies on animals and humans.
thanks for your reply. i also hope i didnt offend anyone.
lets get back to original topic!

no probs mate
:ying:
ive been doing a bit of reading about how hemp can be used to remove radiation from soil because its stores and 'wont let go of heavy metals' further looking into some how chelating it is needed till i get a ro it kit hooked up , plus in interested in if and how it can be done
one last note, check who funded and carried out the study then do a back ground check on them mate, sometimes its plain to see why certain results have been found, like monsanto doing a study on GMO and saying there safe or big pharma saying meds are safe and non addictive(all lies) ,check from as many non associated independent upto date sources as possible before come to your own conclusion and keep and open mind

Granger2

Veteran
I was afraid this thread would degenerate into "What's wrong with fluoride, moron?"/ "Everything, moron." Can we just address the issue of how to avoid fluoride if someone is concerned with it, and if you're not concerned, no worries? Peace. -granger

guy fawkes

Veteran
only 10%of the uks water has fluoride but unfortunetly i live in part of the that 10%.. just , gutted, 1-1.5mg per liter :(

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
:tumbleweed:

Fluoride was first rebuked by the John Birch Society - not a scientist in the bunch. JBS didn't dispel fluoride for physiological reasons. It's because "government did it" (so it's socialism) i.e. communism i.e. an-end-to-the-western-way-of-life yada yada and yackity schmackity.

I live in a small town. Our water engineer's name is Keith. I asked Keith why our tap water measures only 5 or 6 ppm. He laughed and said he doesn't put anything in our water beyond the chemicals to clean it.

Keith says 30% of the town has dentures or partials because 2% of the town makes enough noise to keep fluoride out of the town budget. He says Birchers used to imagine that fluoride was a mind-reading chemical so that gub knows who's communist.

Birchers are afraid of communism - you'd think they'd want our minds read so we could root out all the commies. - sarcasm off.

Anywhoos, when Birchers were laughed off because of the whole "mind reading" baloney, they started saying it's poisonous. Keith says practically every chemical used in treatment is poisonous yet the final product isn't.

Another reason he says the argument that fluoride in tap water being poisonous is bullshit, the same, noisy townsfolk who fear fluoride also protest shit like calcium supplements.

It's a retirement community and these poor old stoop-shouldered codgers could use some calcium (about 30 or 40 years ago.)

If you're worried about fluoride, vote GOPer. They want to end the EPA and that'll make stuff like fluoride the last of your worries. After they frack your neighborhood you'll be able to bbq in the kitchen sink.