What's new

Whyte W. & Afghany M. try in Ghetto Balcony

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
few days before i check under the leaves if there is a infestation... yes i get some whyte small animal and some micro red spider and my girl buy for me a product spray ..i give and for now get out the problem..good.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
kick as weed.... :headbange

they look awesome... glad you stomped the bugz.

i repot my indoor girls when i flip the the lights... i don't think it's ever to late... when will they flower in your balcony...?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i think soon mate soon, i don't no exactly when because is first time try outdoor but flower time is near , like from august to october !!!
i repot in 3 gallon pot tomorrow i hope, i need to repot before bring the plant in the ghetto jungle..!!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
HEY grower today i bring my 2 baby to new house and friend look for me..but i can go when i want for give water and make some shot ..the plant still very well but no coming flower for now i think they start in august to make flower, this is first time i grow outdoor and i don't no exactly when they start of outdoornow i change the pot from 1 gallon to 3 gallon and i post some shot next week.... i'm busy for a week or some and stay high friends..coming back soon!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey grower next few days i can make pix from my 2 plant in new house and after we can see some shot...still no flower but i think soon they start, i want make some clone from this whyte widow..the question is i can take now clone ?? now still no flower but is ready for do that, the clone i take coming good or is too late for do clone?
Please to everyone i'm gratefull if somebody answer to my question, i want start one more grow before go india in october and i by 10 seed feminized, red cherry berry from barney's farm and whyte rhyno from nirvana, and then i want make 10 clone from the whyte widow i have in the ghetto balcony, half grow for the clone and half with seed, i want see how the clone work and if i'm ready for do that for the future grow, i no from many grower work with the cone get much more final weight then seed, i get less problem and i hope coming good, so if someone want help me please answer to the question if are too late for take clone from the plant outdoor where no still flower for now!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so grower killerweed31 are back in this thread after so many days...:hotbounce..sorry, but now i'm back with some shot of whyte widow and afghany milk after change in new house friend, still no flower but i think they start very soon , a.m. start show so many pistill..i'm happy..time for flower ..:muahaha:!!!

after transplant from 1 gallon to 3/4 gallon pot afghany milk grow little bit more high and fat..:scripture:..this is a nice thing after i hope get delicious chubby bud.
also whyte widow after change to big pot grow little bit more but no like afghany, but now have for sure 2 month flower phase and coming more big ..i hope !!

so take time for looking my plant and everycomment are welcome grower..:yeahthats...

THE PIX SHOW ....in the next page

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
pix 1° & 2°are whyte widow

pix 3° & 4° ... afghany milk

Attachments

• CIMG1587.jpg
    CIMG1587.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG1588.jpg
    CIMG1588.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG1589.jpg
    CIMG1589.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 11

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Milk looks very nice weed .... she got big huh... :headbange

Do you clone your girls ....?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Milk looks very nice weed .... she got big huh... :headbange

Do you clone your girls ....?

yes she look nice and also i need to go in my friend house (they look for me) for see the bloom progress i think now i can see the flower , last time still no flower..
for clone i try man i try, arund 20 day before or some..i cut 4 clone from whyte widow and 1 from afghany milk for put together with seed in new round indoor but i continius only with seed for this time , you no when i cut clone the first 3 /4 days looks nice but after no make root and also me i need to no more about how make clone...:comfort:!! i think this happen also because i take clone too late you no , i need to take in vegetative stage not near flower time cazzo, but i try just for experiment....
next time i do better for sure in winter time i want grow some mother for clone!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I agree Killerweed you have a nice ass plant there. She looks very healthy too.

thank you man for appreciate, i can't wait for see some chubby flower in this plant...

i promise in this week i post new pix from this ghetto balcony project, for sure after 20 day from last time i see the plants start make flower cazzo we go for september now is time for do that!!!..:laughing:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks h.c. i just chop afgany milk today from ghetto balcony in my friend house..why i cut little early?? because other people see the plants and tell some to my friend..better you take out etc etc.. my friend call me and we cut, not much amber trik's full milky trik's and some hard nugg with delicious smell, i post some pix next week of some dry product...
white widow i chop next week ...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
after chop the afghany milk at last fryday and dry untill today i need to say is nice product just now i try a joint and fly into the high very quietly going on the stone and after 20 min. they coming hard in the head and very enjoyed body relax, less then indoor but kick ass bud also the smell is very sweet and difficolt for now wxplain maybe 2 week later but still only a oz weight because no take perfect son into the ghetto balcony of friend house, now still whyte widow for few days more and chop also her.

some fresh shot from dry product ... very small nugs but very hard rock

Attachments

• CIMG1641.jpg
    CIMG1641.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1633.jpg
    CIMG1633.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG1618.jpg
    CIMG1618.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG1604.jpg
    CIMG1604.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 5

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
after chop the afghany milk at last fryday and dry untill today i need to say is nice product just now i try a joint and fly into the high very quietly going on the stone and after 20 min. they coming hard in the head and very enjoyed body relax, less then indoor but kick ass bud also the smell is very sweet and difficolt for now wxplain maybe 2 week later but still only a oz weight because no take perfect son into the ghetto balcony of friend house, now still whyte widow for few days more and chop also her.

some fresh shot from dry product ... very small nugs but very hard rock

YOU DID GREAT!!!!!!! That looks good enough to eat bro ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts