What's new

Why the FUCK do you have a kid ?!?!?!?!

R

REDEYE_420

O5dig2ziepz7ezkjlJh4mtifo1_500.jpg

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!-the guy standing up hahahaha!

plantagenet

kids keeps one centered

kids keeps one centered

a joyous journey seeing your kids develop in life. weed helps us get through it though. it makes us better parents. lol

Attachments

• user10838_pic12471_1261023408_thumb.jpg
    user10838_pic12471_1261023408_thumb.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 6

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Wtf is up with this?
parenting-fail-49.jpg

Gives new meaning to blowing out the candle eh? That little girl, bless her heart, looks confused as hell. Why people do "grown up shit" like that in front of their kids just baffles the hell outta me.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Gives new meaning to blowing out the candle eh? That little girl, bless her heart, looks confused as hell. Why people do "grown up shit" like that in front of their kids just baffles the hell outta me.

I would never let her go first smoking a "J"...

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
The last pic looks cool to me.It looks like a record album.But most of the other ones are just wrong...lols.

I would have liked to have ben there at the birthday party where the woman was sucking on the cake.I would have yelled "NEXT"!!!

HUGE

Veteran
Exactly why there should be a test to take before you can have children. Sterilization for everyone.

Hey, it is the British nude parents. I saw a document about these. Kids have accepted their parents nudity well, said document. What the hell, I like being naked usually when I am at my own. Nothing refresh like going morning piss to outside yard totally naked. That's where morning starts. :D (don't do in city limits though...)
Maybe it is also cultural. I don't see anything wrong being nude between family. It is normal that kids go to sauna with their parents and everybody is there nude ofc. Also safety issue in some way, because stove is hot and kids can burn themselves easily into it.

Rest of pictures with guns and snakes are just plain fucked up, but hilarious.

Latest posts

Latest posts