What's new

why not just 1 plant ?

i ve grown lots of times in my time everytime a grow was more than 1 plant the grow was being done that way

cause it was a commercial grow

i believethe more smbd feeds black market the more he realizes that if he really enjoyes weed and partying the less comercial he want to go after some years (2-3)

so except if ur clonning+crossing why not just 1 plant????

i know for sure that time=quantity and maturity=quality
so in 1 plant hid grow in big pot you have:
lots of time to develop the equal rootspace of a multipot grow

but that time gives you an amazingness frostiness cause of the more time the plant does and the bigger roots

so why not just 1plant
its hell of a safer way to

because alot of people dont want to veg for months,

a stable sollution to that would be a final90ltr multipotting with 3 in the row transplants

given the same lightsource as you would use for multipotting and adjasting the light pattern(hps) to the new grow-area
(multiply ur lumens, if it was 10 plants now its 5times more lumens per plant if u use the half space by 1 plant)

given that you have good fresh prganic soil good checked water and less time you will have the same or faster vegetative results

Last edited:

treewizard

Variety, need for more than one type of herb (am/pm, anxiety/depression rather than painkiller or vice versa), not to mention that you get a tolerance to a particular variety faster than you get a tolerance to herb as a whole.

UnKlE_SaM

grow lights suck at growing a plant big enough to make up for the yield of having many smaller ones. plus we all want more than one strain to smoke.

you want big plants. grow outdoors

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
i keep my grows small but I always have at least a couple in case something happens to one of them

Came in to say THIS, if you have one plant and something goes wrong, you lose 100% of your crop. If you're growing for fun then do whatever you want,but if you need medicine or $ you need a more reliable system, period.

FreeMan

It's a great question, but it hastily calls for the answer to others. For me it's a freedom thing, more than 1 because this is my whole life, my passion, and I couldn't be fulfilled doing anything else.

So here's where the other questions arise... Who has the RIGHT to say I can't do this if I'm not affecting anyone else?

this is what i do, not even a big plant, thank god for vaporizers and their high efficiency

i personally roll on hemp organic paper with no tobacco

but i get you, if you dont wanna smoke all time to satisfy tobacco craving

a plant doesnt have to be huge (3months veg or 3flow) to satisfy

if you vape roll pure or pipe pure i bet you dont need more than 1 plant per 3months if you do other things than cannabis in your life :)

smbd said that about having to choose from but unfortunately where i am from its a big extra risk to get multi selection

a trip to holland by train sounds extremely more appealling :)

Came in to say THIS, if you have one plant and something goes wrong, you lose 100% of your crop. If you're growing for fun then do whatever you want,but if you need medicine or $ you need a more reliable system, period.

with my experience if i have a stable rooted plant, given i allways go organic soil with organic fertilizers i can t imagine how i would loose it

if i grew that new c99 f2 from gypsys private collection-broth grim with some multi harvest

i cant imagine when i would get bored of that

reason to that is i have grown and harvested primo soil grapefruit fms some years ago
never will forget her

igrowone

Veteran
i personally roll on hemp organic paper with no tobacco

but i get you, if you dont wanna smoke all time to satisfy tobacco craving

a plant doesnt have to be huge (3months veg or 3flow) to satisfy

if you vape roll pure or pipe pure i bet you dont need more than 1 plant per 3months if you do other things than cannabis in your life :)

smbd said that about having to choose from but unfortunately where i am from its a big extra risk to get multi selection

a trip to holland by train sounds extremely more appealling :)

my last grow of 1 plant gave me 35g of dried bud
5 months of vaping, and i still have bud left
vape twice a day to boot, looks like i use 1 gram a week
helps that i grew a strong indica
more a medical user so tolerance isn't so much an issue
but this is good for me, understand there's a lot of folks that need more than 1 plant
but for some of us, 1 plant can be enough

Latest posts

Latest posts