What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why masks are bad for your health

h.h.

Veteran
The fog is asking for clear skies before it goes away.
One will not find clarity as they seek confusion.

Gry

Veteran
The majority of masks provide little protection to yourself. What they do is provide protection for other people by filtering out any droplets from your own mouth and keeping them from entering the ait around you. N95 masks do provide limited protection. My mask exceeds N95. The mask itself is a pre-filter with a 5 layer filter replacable filter inside it and dual exhaust regulators with simple check valves. Its provides ample protection for myself and less protection for others. Im heavily vaccinated having both shots and just got my booster two days ago.

For those wanting a booster shot but cant yet because of health designation. The first and second vaccine shots are the exact same and the booster is the exact same as them. You can just go into a place that is giving the same manufacturer vaccine that you have already received. Tell them you've never had the shot get your first (third) shot and never take the second. All shots have the exact same ingredients if they are the same brand. The two part vaccine and the third booster.

Im high risk and have been taking 1000mg of vitamin C daily, 50mg zinc and 5000iu of vitamin D along with an immune booster. Ive buried relatives and friends. And Im very outspoken about taking the vaccine. But Im tired of beating my head against a wall. OF all the people Ive counseled on this only TWO that I know personally have changed their minds and got the vaccine. The rest are far left fools and conspiraccy theorists. So You guys do or dont do what you want to do just remember the choice you make affects those around you. If you contract the virus how many in your immediate family are you going to infect before you get the symptoms and go get tested. If you dont want to do it for yourself do it for the ones you love.

Suggesting that members perpetrate fraud to obtain injections
they would otherwise not be entitled is disgusting, illegal and immoral.
It is also contrary to the Terms Of Service.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

I'm not sure that would work anyhow, when I got my 2 shots they checked a database each time, and the same for the booster.

........ anyhow, the booster shot is supposed to be available and free to to all starting in early September I believe. :)

Gry

Veteran
I'm not sure that would work anyhow, when I got my 2 shots they checked a database each time, and the same for the booster.

........ anyhow, the booster shot is supposed to be available and free to to all starting in early September I believe. :)

Imagine the protocol for a positive on the checked database would not involve extra cookies, but that is supposition on my part.

h.h.

Veteran
They took my I.D. I’m sure I’m on some kind of list now. Everytime I show my card a different Google ad is going to appear.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

if the vaccines are time limited and/or temp sensitive, and about to be tossed out, i'd say that yes; it probably is a violation of a law. disgusting and immoral? no more so than eating a hamburger a restaurant was about to fling into the dumpster. but that's just me, you know? i would be more inclined to see it as not letting something go to waste when it could still be beneficial. i'd like to see them load up CO2 guns with darts like vets shoot animals with & conduct random drive-bys myself, lol...😉

Gry

Veteran
The majority of masks provide little protection to yourself. What they do is provide protection for other people by filtering out any droplets from your own mouth and keeping them from entering the ait around you. N95 masks do provide limited protection. My mask exceeds N95. The mask itself is a pre-filter with a 5 layer filter replacable filter inside it and dual exhaust regulators with simple check valves. Its provides ample protection for myself and less protection for others. Im heavily vaccinated having both shots and just got my booster two days ago.

For those wanting a booster shot but cant yet because of health designation. The first and second vaccine shots are the exact same and the booster is the exact same as them. You can just go into a place that is giving the same manufacturer vaccine that you have already received. Tell them you've never had the shot get your first (third) shot and never take the second. All shots have the exact same ingredients if they are the same brand. The two part vaccine and the third booster.

Im high risk and have been taking 1000mg of vitamin C daily, 50mg zinc and 5000iu of vitamin D along with an immune booster. Ive buried relatives and friends. And Im very outspoken about taking the vaccine. But Im tired of beating my head against a wall. OF all the people Ive counseled on this only TWO that I know personally have changed their minds and got the vaccine. The rest are far left fools and conspiraccy theorists. So You guys do or dont do what you want to do just remember the choice you make affects those around you. If you contract the virus how many in your immediate family are you going to infect before you get the symptoms and go get tested. If you dont want to do it for yourself do it for the ones you love.

Not sure why you would think anyone would need to scam their way into a vaccination.
Names are checked against a database, and obtaining it by any means other than the prescribed route could result in "legal issues".
More than getting it free, any number of enticements are being offered, depending on what one's individual tastes may be.

moose eater

Not sure why you would think anyone would need to scam their way into a vaccination.
Names are checked against a database, and obtaining it by any means other than the prescribed route could result in "legal issues".
More than getting it free, any number of enticements are being offered, depending on what one's individual tastes may be.

I believe he was referring to the third booster shot, and at the moment, only immunocompromised and vulnerable are being considered as immediately eligible in the places I've read about, including locally, where I am.

Even then, there is hair-splitting. One source says 'any person who is immunocompromised', but my last tests, etc., say my numbers are too solid to be technically considered immunocompromised, despite the ailments involved. Another source says anyone who has had tumors, in which case I qualify. A bit of a word game, even for those who -think- they're eligible for the 3rd jab.

h.h.

Veteran
Dang me, dang me
They oughta take a rope and hang me
High from the highest tree
Woman, would you weep for me?
RM (again)
:D

So the hangin' day came 'round and he walked up to the noose
I pulled the lever but before he fell I cut him loose
They called it all conspiracy and that I had to die
So to close our mouths and kill our minds they hung us side by side