What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why is medical marijuana so expensive?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
10 years ago I was paying 40 an eighth for humbolt driven down to Chico, CA. 5 years ago I was paying 45 an eighth for homegrown San Diego Bullrider until we had a coop setup then I was helping grow and paid about 20 bucks a month toward the bills for about an ounce per month (could have had more but I didn't need it).

Now I live in upstate NY, there are no medicinal laws so I have to be a criminal and buy it off the street since I can't grow where I live and I pay 60-100 an eighth for sticks and seed brick.

In my opinion people need to quit bitching. If they don't want to pay for the prices of a store front then start a coop with a couple of other medicinal users. I am so tired of listening to people whine about paying 50 bucks an eighth of some of the better bud going around, when im sitting here paying twice that for shit, and a criminal on top of it.

I am sure there is better stuff around here, but that's all I can find in my situation. I am older with kids, can't exactly go around driving looking for the best prices.

I hear ya...and yeah, I am aware that there are going to be some cases of ppl getting cheaper bud...depending on where they are at and all...
My point is, that with all the ppl saying the D's have driven up the price of bud, from their greed...is Bullshit--
It has been pretty much the same prices for many years--

Koroz

I hear ya...and yeah, I am aware that there are going to be some cases of ppl getting cheaper bud...depending on where they are at and all...
My point is, that with all the ppl saying the D's have driven up the price of bud, from their greed...is Bullshit--
It has been pretty much the same prices for many years--

yea I was trying to show that, although not so eloquently =). I have been paying about the same price for top shelf buds since before prop215, and the prices haven't gone up or down more then 10 bucks an 8th in the last 15+ years since I started smoking Cannabis in California.

Latest posts

Latest posts