What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why is Israel not producing the most fire if they are leading in the research?

Bunch of stoners not understanding what scientists want weed for.

Your looking for the taste and the high. They're looking for the cure for cancer and diabetes. 2 completely different schools of thought regarding "best".
But if they wanted to, they would have the knowledge that's needed to produce the bud that has the best taste and high right?

Truth is I just want to learn the real facts behind producing the best quality weed and I thought that Israel would have it figured by now since they're the ones in the "lead" in terms of research.

Reactions: Rgd

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Science looks at what and how.
Commerce looks at supply/ demand and profit.
Customers all want something different.
The "best" of anything, tends to come from obsessive hobbyists.
If you want the best, find a hobbyist who has been around, is looking for the same as you, and who suffers from ocd. What they currently have, will probably be your holy grail.

Nannymouse

Oh, Christians are sharers, that is correct.

I've researched the villages that were left empty after the train cars were loaded, renamed and repopulated with christians. I've seen bibles made with human skin, and water pipes made with human hair, and gold trim on teacups made from gold taken from human teeth. All those things were taken by christians and shared amongst themselves...for a profit, no doubt. The gulags were where the 'undesirables' were forced to stay, because 'that kind' couldn't share living space with good christians.

Anti semitic puke is flowing in this thread.

Last edited:

Kipod

Well thats a very good question i've been asking myself for too long,
the answer is that you should differ between science and the industry,
The scientific community is doing a good job, but it's not that relevant to commercial cultivation yet because cannabis is a relatively new to science, so a lot of basic knowledge has to be collected first and not the commercial knowledge necessarily of how to push our cultivation further...
in regard to the industry and mostly lame cannabis flowers around here, too many people who think of cannabis only as a money maker, growing cannabis without soul. too many consultants/head growers that know how to grow a perfect tomato or pepper but know nothing of flowers cultivation... the regulator here is a pain in the ass and the list goes on...
to summerize Israel's situation - so much unused potential its so annoying to watch :|

OntologicalTurn

They follow the idea of Western allopathic medicine and pharmaceuticals that the only way a plant can be medicinal is by synthesizing or separating its active compounds from the plant itself. Very convenient for the business, if you ask me, having to go to the pharmacy instead of the garden for your medicines. On the other hand, if they produce the best, for the dark side, they are the ones who lead the research of GMO cannabis

OntologicalTurn

Oh, Christians are sharers, that is correct.

I've researched the villages that were left empty after the train cars were loaded, renamed and repopulated with christians. I've seen bibles made with human skin, and water pipes made with human hair, and gold trim on teacups made from gold taken from human teeth. All those things were taken by christians and shared amongst themselves...for a profit, no doubt. The gulags were where the 'undesirables' were forced to stay, because 'that kind' couldn't share living space with good christians.

Anti semitic puke is flowing in this thread.
Well gulags where soviet stalinist comunist thing so... A Lot of christians (and budhists, and muslims, and siberian and mongolian shamanist) die there aswell. They where not fans of religión in general by the time.
By the way palestinians are semitic too but whatever