What's new

Why I'm Urging People to Vote FOR the AUMA in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well...I'm already on record as saying no whining no gloating...but I don't think that post was whiney...I think if you scope my posts since it became official you would concur I'm not whining...I'm excited for the prospects that will be available to me and mine..should I choose to pursue them...but I can say w a clear heart...prop 64 was something I was against...that's not whining...
Being absolutely annoyed by people who talk shit ...that's not a new development in my psyche...as I'm sure all my posts previous to the last 24 hours would show...and telling a person who presents himself as a self righteous canna freedom warrior cuz you've dropped a few seeds here and a few clones and some free nugs to someone(supposedly) to go fuck themselves is nothing new......especially when you've spent a few weeks telling people who have been fighting the fight right here in Cali...and therefore..according to your logic...carrying the brunt of the weight for entire country and free world...for the last 50 years...that they are assholes who can't see the big picture and are just whiney assholes who are all going to lose their living cuz of 64...
Now I'm an American and a veteran...so I support your right to do just that...and happy to be in a place where we have to deal w each other's views...
But this all would have gone a lot smoother if you and a few others would have started by thanking some of the very people you spent the last few weeks insulting for making it possible for you to even chime in on this fucking conversation

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well...I'm already on record as saying no whining no gloating...but I don't think that post was whiney...I think if you scope my posts since it became official you would concur I'm not whining...I'm excited for the prospects that will be available to me and mine..should I choose to pursue them...but I can say w a clear heart...prop 64 was something I was against...that's not whining...
Being absolutely annoyed by people who talk shit ...that's not a new development in my psyche...as I'm sure all my posts previous to the last 24 hours would show...and telling a person who presents himself as a self righteous canna freedom warrior cuz you've dropped a few seeds here and a few clones and some free nugs to someone(supposedly) to go fuck themselves is nothing new......especially when you've spent a few weeks telling people who have been fighting the fight right here in Cali...and therefore..according to your logic...carrying the brunt of the weight for entire country and free world...for the last 50 years...that they are assholes who can't see the big picture and are just whiney assholes who are all going to lose their living cuz of 64...
Now I'm an American and a veteran...so I support your right to do just that...and happy to be in a place where we have to deal w each other's views...
But this all would have gone a lot smoother if you and a few others would have started by thanking some of the very people you spent the last few weeks insulting for making it possible for you to even chime in on this fucking conversation

He's right you know...jus sayin

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke out: You need a hug sub? hahaha Party!!

And just FYI...posts like this and the whaaaaaam thing don't provoke reactions from me...I..like everyone else here just need to vent a little bit on issues that couldn't be addressed in these threads before the election without looking like immature highschooler tools trying to provoke reactions...

bluntmassa

Dude...cmon man...best thing for you to do is stop talking about politics...
If you know anything about herb...stick to that
I hope that doesn't sound bitter...but dude..cmon man

Dude best thing you can do is cry yourself to sleep because your whole no on 64 didn't work out for you.

bluntmassa

Are you seriously crying right now? I honestly don't give a fuck who loses a job I just want the plant legal. Cry all you like because that's what the people want.

You just want to stay in the grey area well maybe you should move to NYC shit they pay $30 a gram. But unfortunately for you legalization is going to sweep the nation so you are pretty much fucked.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

Your whole whinning about being a veteran means nothing. You think I'm american? You have not followed the thread if so...

Check your rep, left you k+ and a message so you can put things into context, and then you can whine some more about U.S veterans giving me "rights" to post here LOL

bluntmassa

oh boy i cant wait to grow 6 plants and carry 8 grams of hash.

then after i get over that, maybe i can get in trouble for passing a joint to a 20yr old, or even better, a DUI for weed? and i'm sure both of those offenses will carry a fine. even more revenue going to the cops and not the public. how fun.

what a joke

In my state I can do 1 year in jail for a single stem of weed and like a $2,000 fine. But guess what I have not been stupid enough to be caught with weed since I was 17.

Not to mention why do you need to carry 8 grams of hash? If you smoke that much a day you are in need of a tolerance break. But it's reality deal with it eventually we will be able to have as much weed as we damn well please just look at liquor. DUI's on weed were a reality long before the vote to legalize. I actually have a friend who got a DUI from weed over 5 years ago even people on prescription medications can get a DUI one lady got T boned and it was her fault because she was prescribed to opiates lost her license and all.

The country has problems but very soon cannabis will no longer be an issue in America unless you drive under the influence which has been law for a very long time nothing new.

mowood3479

Veteran
Do u guys really think trump and the republican aka conservative held, house, senate and soon Supreme Court will be calling a truce on the drug war? I wouldn't be surprised to see federal raids commence in legal states as soon as trump takes office.
Ya prop 64 passed... But it's not gonna matter much when the Feds seize all the legal producers assets.
I'm not Nostradamus but if u can't see that coming ur not looking very hard.
All those conservatives have been just chomping at the bit to return the U.S. To the 1950s..
And finally for the first time since Reagan they will control all 3 branches of government.
If u think this election was positive for cannabis legalization I would say ya mayb in the very short term but the times are gonna be changing n not in a good way if you want legal herb.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Do u guys really think trump and the republican aka conservative held, house, senate and soon Supreme Court will be calling a truce on the drug war? I wouldn't be surprised to see federal raids commence in legal states as soon as trump takes office.
Ya prop 64 passed... But it's not gonna matter much when the Feds seize all the legal producers assets.
I'm not Nostradamus but if u can't see that coming ur not looking very hard.
All those conservatives have been just chomping at the bit to return the U.S. To the 1950s..
And finally for the first time since Reagan they will control all 3 branches of government.
If u think this election was positive for cannabis legalization I would say ya mayb in the very short term but the times are gonna be changing n not in a good way if you want legal herb.

Auma passed regardless of the whole childish american bi-partisan nonsense.

This bill was voted in by people from very different places in the political spectrum.

The most No votes came from the extreme left btw. As evidenced in the forums.

mowood3479

Veteran
Or u can sit and cheer the outcome of some states propositions and ignore the huge issue of what just happened on the federal level... (N it's only thru the federal government that we will ever have real legalization.)... As long as ur breaking federal laws ur subject to their penalties. Fed time... And asset forfeiture
The federal government wins 99% of all its drug cases.
Ahh, hopefully I'm wrong and all those old rich white guys who are suddenly back in power will change their minds and hearts..
What does the dea say about cannabis? what do you think trumps ag will say about prosecuting federal cannabis crimes in "legal" states?
This is the real question.. The only reason co, wa, or, were able to get off the ground at all with their legalization efforts is because Obama and his a.g. Decided to leave producers alone unless they were breaking state law.
That was a choice they made...not a law.
If the attorney general wants to lock up every single producer in the legal states they are completely within their power.
So, imho this celebration of the impending freedom of cannabis is shortsighted and foolish

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
Why is he a douchebag? Because he pointed out that herb users were being persecuted before auma?

You really think auma is the reason why herb is illegal?

I don't get some of you guys, really...

No I said he was a douchebag because he posts about politics and cannabis legalization like he knows what he's talking about when it's very obvious he doesn't understand the big picture.
Go ahead and cheer for the win.. I'm gonna wait and see what stance the new federal government takes before I believe any progress was made,

mowood3479

Veteran
Where are u from? Italy?
What do you know about us politics? Very little.
We just elected Mussolini to run things.
Yes a state level legalization measure passed. It won't matter one bit if the fed decides to reverse course on how they enforce federal law.
And with a totally conservative held government that's not just fear mongering... It's just going off 50 years of conservative government policies

mowood3479

Veteran
Why is he a douchebag? Because he pointed out that herb users were being persecuted before auma?

You really think auma is the reason why herb is illegal?

I don't get some of you guys, really...

When did I say auma was the reason herb was illegal?
Is English ur second language? U don't seem to follow it very well.
Obviously auma isn't the reason for prohibition.. How could a state level 2016 legalization measure be the reason for an 80 year old prohibition?
I haven't seen anyone in this thread make that claim.
I think u need an interpreter

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
When did I say auma was the reason herb was illegal?
Is English ur second language? U don't seem to follow it very well.
Obviously auma isn't the reason for prohibition.. How could a state level 2016 legalization measure be the reason for an 80 year old prohibition?
I haven't seen anyone in this thread make that claim.
I think u need an interpreter

You called him a douchebag because he CORRECTLY pointed out that DUIs were a thing before auma, because the No-crowd were whinning about auma and duis...are you even following the THREAD or just randomly posting your baseless opinions and insults?

I lived in the U.S for several years and got a masters from Emory, but can speak a few more languages and understand not only american politics very well but also from many other places in the world. How about you?

Do you realize you are at an INTERNATIONAL forum? The servers are not even in the U.S. if you don't want "outsiders" posting, you better go run a forum on your own, I suggest the domain name WeedXenophobes.org LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.