What's new

Why I'm Urging People to Vote FOR the AUMA in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I guess that the $1.3 billion that it cost Clinton to run, is money down the drain now.

Trump managed it for less then half that price...

All fingers crossed guys/gals, for Trump to take note of what the American people truly want, and re-schedule's the Federal classification of cannabis/marijuana.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the minus side...as people on other threads have noted...is Chris Christie..as in ... possible Attorney General...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Thank you to all the CA people that voted yes!
You guys have helped to shake the foundations of prohibition world-wide!

:woohoo:

ubi

well lets see who trump appoints as attorney general.......... all weed could be in jeopardy.\
i know the state attorney here in Colorado said "vote trump 2 get weed out of our state"
Trump also called Colorado's legal marijuana industry a "real problem," in an interview with Bill O'Reilly

trump also vowed to " We should restore Patriot Act provisions enabling metadata collection for anti-terror surveillance with court controlled access, scrutinize social media of those seeking to enter the US, and limit the ability of ISIS to use the internet to spread terrorism.

well i guess back to the proxy servers for all weed sites. because most politics believes that growing weed is a terrorist act.

thanks america, for keeping the 1% on top.
and keeping your local weed grower paranoid

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
So who's already been prepping?

- Sections of the auma which need changed
- Possible replacement text for each section

That's a lot of work, who's on it?

bluntmassa

On the minus side...as people on other threads have noted...is Chris Christie..as in ... possible Attorney General...

I doubt it but even if 4 out of 5 States legalized weed that's some momentum Chris Crispy can't stop!

Trump also supported medical marijuana and was on the fence about legal but after 4 more states legalize it's going all the way!! Vermont is looking to be the first state to legalize without a vote in 2018! It's over for prohibition of marijuana! :woohoo:

mowood3479

Veteran
Vermont just elected a republican governor.
There will be no legal pot in vt for at least the next 4years....

Betterhaff

Veteran
Christy became somewhat of a liability in the latter days of the campaign although he still strongly supported Trump. I don’t think he will be chosen for AG though, I’ve heard rumblings about Rudy.

Congrats to the winning states, the momentum keeps growing.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you to all the CA people that voted yes!
You guys have helped to shake the foundations of prohibition world-wide!

:woohoo:

BOOOOOO FUCK YOU AND THAT ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't know the truth of what JUST HAPPEN!

THE WORLD IS FUCKED.

FOUNDATIONS OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY WHERE SHOOK. ITS OUR PLANT, OUR RIGHTS, THEY JUST TOOK THEM AWAY.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
oh boy i cant wait to grow 6 plants and carry 8 grams of hash.

then after i get over that, maybe i can get in trouble for passing a joint to a 20yr old, or even better, a DUI for weed? and i'm sure both of those offenses will carry a fine. even more revenue going to the cops and not the public. how fun.

what a joke

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt it but even if 4 out of 5 States legalized weed that's some momentum Chris Crispy can't stop!

Trump also supported medical marijuana and was on the fence about legal but after 4 more states legalize it's going all the way!! Vermont is looking to be the first state to legalize without a vote in 2018! It's over for prohibition of marijuana! :woohoo:

Dude...cmon man...best thing for you to do is stop talking about politics...
If you know anything about herb...stick to that
I hope that doesn't sound bitter...but dude..cmon man

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
remember, we’re not arguing so much about whether prop. 64 does or does not protect patients, but really this is about WHETHER LOCAL JURISDICTIONS CAN INTERPRET IT AS SUCH OR NOT. a good initiative would leave no room for interpretation. prop. 64 does. and if it looks like the cultivation law could be construed as limiting patients’ cultivation rights, then that is enough to warrant giving voting for prop. 64 a long, hard, second thought. if city legislators are hostile to cultivation (and it appears some 75% of the state’s cities and counties are), and wish to construe the language in a way that supports their agenda, they most assuredly will. a well written initiative would not even give them the chance. but we don’t have a well written initiative with prop. 64. we have an initiative that is subject to interpretation, and relies on local officials to regulate cultivation for patients.
it is quite unfortunate that prop. 64 was written so shoddily. it would have been much easier to support if it ONLY regulated RECREATIONAL cannabis, and left medical intact (like proponents widely claim it does). but it doesn’t. on page one of the initiative, in Section 2B it is written in black and white: Prop. 64 “will consolidate and streamline regulation and taxation for both nonmedical and medical marijuana.”
i didn’t write it, i’m just quoting it.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
BOOOOOO FUCK YOU AND THAT ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't know the truth of what JUST HAPPEN!

THE WORLD IS FUCKED.

FOUNDATIONS OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY WHERE SHOOK. ITS OUR PLANT, OUR RIGHTS, THEY JUST TOOK THEM AWAY.

Sorry to burst your bubble my lad, but cannabis does not belong to you or any specific group of people.

People like you just inspire people like me to keep sending away as many free seeds as I can muster, give away cuttings and buds to anyone regardless of anything.

Cannabis will be accesible to anyone.

And if you want, I can also call you a whammmmmbulance while I keep overgrowing.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to burst your bubble my lad, but cannabis does not belong to you or any specific group of people.

People like you just inspire people like me to keep sending away as many free seeds as I can muster, give away cuttings and buds to anyone regardless of anything.

Cannabis will be accesible to anyone.

And if you want, I can also call you a whammmmmbulance while I keep overgrowing.

Sorry to burst your bubble...but the state laws that exist in California do not belong to you..you got what you wanted...a shortcut for whatever state you live in...now..if you don't want to mind your business(now that "your side" won here in Cali) it's no longer unacceptable to tell you to shut your fucking mouth..didn't feel right in the pre election attempt at decorum...but damn...it feels good now...
And don't pull that "I've done this and that for cannabis" card w me...I'm willing to bet I have you beat on giving away seeds cut and buds..and I bet there's enough members HERE to corroborate that claim... and probably enough documentation RIGHT HERE on icmag to prove what I just said...Mr righteous...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Sorry to burst your bubble...but the state laws that exist in California do not belong to you..you got what you wanted...a shortcut for whatever state you live in...now..if you don't want to mind your business(now that "your side" won here in Cali) it's no longer unacceptable to tell you to shut your fucking mouth..didn't feel right in the pre election attempt at decorum...but damn...it feels good now...
And don't pull that "I've done this and that for cannabis" card w me...I'm willing to bet I have you beat on giving away seeds cut and buds..and I bet there's enough members HERE to corroborate that claim... and probably enough documentation RIGHT HERE on icmag to prove what I just said...Mr righteous...

I can call you a whammmmbulance too my lad, the offer was not just for the other poster. There's more than one whammmmmbulance available you know LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.