What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why do you smoke (and in some cases grow) weed?

F

feral

I've been anti-establishment since I was a teen growing up in the '70's so this is my way of flipping the man off. Plus to me nothing is better than a good weed buzz.....well maybe some good hot sex with the gf.:comfort:

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I smoke because it helps with headaches and nausea caused from pain medication. And since my neurologist tells me its better than most of the stuff they have for migraines and Medical Marijuana is an option in my state so how could you not. if i can forget for a few seconds that i'm living in hell then that shit is priceless.

I grow because i want to know what the stuff im going to smoke had done to it before it got to my pipe. Too many people trying to make a dollar and don't care if they sell you moldy or pesticide soaked buds.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grow it for medicine. I have severe IBS and it kills the pain, nausea, and anxiety caused by it. It is much better than being addicted to prescription pain killers. Other IBS drugs do not work. The only thing that works for me is cannabis.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Perhaps if someone grew it for me... trimmed and dried it and left it in a basket on my dining room table... I wouldn't grow it.

I smoke it because I have it. If I didn't someone would have to grow it.

I don't trust the average Joe to do it for me.

G

Guest 88950

im a C-5 C-6 quad and i smoke to get relief from severe spasms that pharmaceuticals didnt help with.

been smoking since '99 and growing since '09. i got tired of the stuff on the street and i traded one risk for another.

im in fla where poss Cannabis over 20 gms = FELONY and i use at least 2 oz month so im just committing a different felony.

A

auto guerilla

rudolfthered
i say that about alcohol as a comparison to weed. i dont say that everyone is violent but on average if you go to clubs and pubs there is always a few trouble starters that drink too much and lose it. i personally have been in heaps of fights because of drunk people but i have never even been threatened by someone that is high. i am annoyed that the g'ment makes alcohol the legal drug when in comparison weed is harmless so that is why i make my point like i do. i didnt mean to make out alcohol to be the worst shit in the world but i guess i did...soz. it is the worst shit in the world for alot of young people though

Latest posts

Latest posts