What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why do you smoke (and in some cases grow) weed?

f1auto

Whats the motivation for you to inhale smoke into your lungs, that is not great for them, and to put yourselfe at risk of criminal prosecution for posessing "the weed"? Is it pure hedonistic pleasure, or is there a different reason you use this sacred plant? spiritual maybe? to enhance your senses *(music/socializing/sex - more enjoyable and fulfilling?)
Or do you use it for medication of, a muscle spasm disorder, or arthritis? those at an even more severe scale of the spectrum, do you use it for cancer / kemotherapy / terminally ill diseases.... Motor neurone disease would be substantialy alievieted with some good herb

I use it as it is good for my mental health, and i dont slip into a wallowing and debilitating depression when I have decent quality cannabis around to smoke. I feel a sense of spiritual connection to everything and wellbeing. I will be honest and think I'm a better person for society smoking weed, aswel l as myselfe

Why do you use weed? and in what way do you think it is benefitting for you?

all of the above
keeps me off harder synthetic opiates

The fact that it's illegal and prohibited only makes me want to use it more and make this plant more available to people who desire for the freedom to do what they want as long as they don't hurt others.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A deep love affair since the very first puff. I know till the day my eyes no longer open I'll hold her close to my heart.

H

HenriettaHippo

<---Is medical. It helps control nausea, does wonders for my appetite and helps me limit the pharmiez I must take to exist

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
You mean we don't have to do it? I'm pretty sure it's government mandated that we do this daily. I wouldn't want to break the law or anything.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
its medicine for the mind, a spiritual smudge if you would, one that drives away the delusion projected by the ego and base instinctual desire

plus it makes bad tv seem funny and shitty food taste good

Areebok

it makes a shitty day easier to take, it turns a good day to a great day , and it makes a great day an AWESOME day!

also, i use it against nausea, and when my tummy feels funky.

i also use it whenever i write music/perform or when i worship

:)

R

Rysam

Because I like it and have continued to like it for many wonderful years.

DaPurps

Pain relief, takes the mind off it. Also great for sleep and nightmares. Man do I get some horrible nightmares, even if I am clean for months. The biggest is the motivation. For some reason I take a few bong rips and I am good to go for the day at work at full speed...

I love to grow, most any plant. That connection to mother nature.

dustin27

Veteran
For some reason I also get depressed without cannabis. Also, I've found that with habitual use(every day, as opposed to when I could afford it) I have had alot less problems with my diabetes.

and love, of course. love to grow anything. and cannabis is the most versatile and beneficial plant on earth, IMO

Latest posts

Latest posts