What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I reckon that one of these days - someone bright spark will come up with: 'The Alien Abduction Experience' - and for a price/ransom - you too could be abducted by aliens - probes and all - lol

Dog Star

Veteran
LOL.... Bill Cosby is perfect example of alien abductor.. and a "probe" was included
in experience.. free of any charge..

St. Phatty

I reckon that one of these days - someone bright spark will come up with: 'The Alien Abduction Experience' - and for a price/ransom - you too could be abducted by aliens - probes and all - lol

The rectal & vaginal probes are pretty standard at most medical facilities that do diagnostics.

Though I figure the Earthly probes say "Hewlett Packard" or something, and the Alien probes say,

在大多数进行诊断的医疗机构都很标准。

axle2u

Everyone ... I realise this may get pulled because what we write may be Racist. So think before you post.

This question was asked by an Indigenous Australian on a TV comedy show. I think it's a good question that points to a Western inability to see beyond the teachings of the Church of Science.

Anyone game to explain why Aliens only abduct white people?

this is a very interesting thread, haha
ya...I love it...been reading this stuff to my woman
haha....she likes it too....lol

ok so aliens and church, .....seems to be a subject to explore too

now, I am a simple white boy....whitey ,
and not at all predudist against the brothers...y'all

in fact a very good buddy of mine with roots in Detroit, is black yes,
and I have to say is an intelligent upstanding gentleman
an active union member always willing to help those in need
and he too smokes weed, but has not seen no alien....ahaha

however, that being said....now that if you mix the 2
church and aliens, what on earth, would black jesus say about that....lol

and while we on this topic,
now I know what youre thinking, black jesus ?
and I would say ya mon, black jesus.....
who says jesus can't be black.....ask Mohamed
in prayer, and you just might see black jesus

I really don't know, cant say for sure but
personally id be happy to discover a black jesus
at the pearly gates when that time comes....lol

ok so back to aliens and church...
what you got ...?

lol...

axle robot

Brother Nature

Pretty sure given where he hailed from Jesus would have been a lot closer to black than white. Plus there's a whole TV show about it :)

[YOUTUBEIF]563zmSOcajY[/YOUTUBEIF]

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Barney Hill is black, and he and his wife Betty Hill claimed to have been abducted in rural New Hampshire in September 1961. It was the first widely publicized report of alien abduction in the US.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The real question should be why don't aliens abduct people wearing camouflage? Can they not see them or something?

not sure about aliens, but buzzards/vultures can damn sure see you in camo. hard to imagine birds superior to ETs. i have fallen asleep out hunting before & had the damn things light in trees right over me, counting calories...:biggrin:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
not sure about aliens, but buzzards/vultures can damn sure see you in camo. hard to imagine birds superior to ETs. i have fallen asleep out hunting before & had the damn things light in trees right over me, counting calories...:biggrin:
Yer huntin buzzards now are you, Hippy?:biggrin:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Or the other way around lol. Not good, time to bath in the holy oils of ganja, and reverse the clock!

axle2u

this just in....

another sighting....
elvis has left the building.....lol

yup, aliens and church....black jesus, and elvis sightings...
ahaha...now that makes for good conversation

axle robot

Latest posts

Latest posts