What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

Spaventa

Veteran
then maaaaybee they're confusing white from gorillas and they do return the gorillas too but they wont/cant tell anyone.:tiphat::biggrin:

The B antigen that is in Gorillas is more frequently found in black people. This was not a massive shock to me. Gorillas have black skin while chimpanzees, if you look, are crackers which makes sense because the A antigen is more common in whites.

Rhesus monkeys are notable because of their rather unique social interaction ... they fuck each other constantly, casually without ceremony or mating ritual, including their kids, even newborn. Paedophilic tendencies may have originated there.

Cannavore

Veteran
The B antigen that is in Gorillas is more frequently found in black people. This was not a massive shock to me. Gorillas have black skin while chimpanzees, if you look, are crackers which makes sense because the A antigen is more common in whites.

Rhesus monkeys are notable because of their rather unique social interaction ... they fuck each other constantly, casually without ceremony or mating ritual, including their kids, even newborn. Paedophilic tendencies may have originated there.

if the elites are RH negative why do people then accuse them of being pedos

Spaventa

Veteran
It’s not at all surprising to find space crap landed here. Space is full of crap flying around. How could some of it NOT end up here if we are hurtling around orbits covering millions of miles through clouds of space debris. To be honest, not nearly as much as I would expect comes through our atmosphere and onto the earth. Yeah too late to concentrate on the vid tonight though.
I found this article interesting.. have more videos so i cant look tonight all
so i lived it here to look maybe later this days..

Metamaterials not from Earth..

https://silvarecord.com/2019/01/26/metamaterials-not-from-earth/?fbclid=IwAR2KWm8enN8ED2g-MP5JDIIAWESGP5wcNq3qwtrG3wfHPNx9Pq0ZGKVCGEA

White Beard

Anyone game to explain why Aliens only abduct white people?
Lack of imagination?

Tender fee-fees of delicate honkeys who *NEED* to feel *special*?

Ignorant racist asshattery, as already displayed in the thread?

There *are* no alien abductions?

St. Phatty

Lack of imagination?

Tender fee-fees of delicate honkeys who *NEED* to feel *special*?

Ignorant racist asshattery, as already displayed in the thread?

There *are* no alien abductions?

>> Anyone game to explain why Aliens only abduct white people?

Actually, Teddy never said that Aliens only abduct white people.

He said, anyone want to explain why Aliens only abduct white people.

There's a difference.

ET tends to be attracted by technology stuff & nuclear weapons.

Had a teacher that taught me investment casting, lost wax casting, etc. who was an engineer at Rocketdyne in the hills above LA.

His job was testing rocket engines.

Like Big Fvcking fireworks.

Very matter of factly, he described having occasional UFO audiences for the rocket engine testing.

And, the casting teacher was white. But he never said anything about abduction, just that he observed not-human spectators.

Are Brazilians considered white ?

There's a fair amount of ET lore in Brazilian culture.

White Beard

“Unmixed” ‘Portugese’ (sp?) in Brazil are considered white (by most-but-not-all ‘white’ people), but really, it depends on who’s doing the considering....

“Unmixed” Spaniards of Mexican origin are considered the whitest possible white - by themselves...so white that speaking with the blond-haired and blue-eyed pride of Europe is beneath them. These folks are the remnants of the conquistadors, and they are racist enough to shock J.B. Stoner and Alex Jones, both. If you’ve never been to one of their playgrounds, you wouldn’t know this. Hell, you’d never even know OF them, but try to imagine: a colonial elite remnant, so wealthy and so divorced from the bulk of the population they rule (yes, they do: they’re the only people Mexicans get to vote for) that they don’t even speak to their servants: they have servants who do that *for* them.

So: eye of the beholder, and all that. So the answer is trifold: absolutely!; maybe not?; and HELL NO.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
From what I've read, Aliens are pretty small dudes. Why hasn't anyone abducted one? Just pick one up and run away with it?

W

Water-

in the past people saw fairies, now they see aliens.

seems like the same natural phenomenom being interpreted by different minds with different cultural reference points.

Ringodoggie

Premium user

seems like the same natural phenomenom being interpreted by different minds with different cultural reference points.

With that in mind, what will the future generations 'see'?

St. Phatty

Luke 1:27-38

Mary is visited by humanoids who tell her, she's with child.

How is that NOT just like an ET contact experience ?

"Luke 1:27-38 New International Version (NIV)

27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[a] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail.”

Latest posts

Latest posts