What's new

Whose got the Skunk?

there goes edro

Veteran
YES!! Im looking for that classic old school stinky ass Skunk!! Something that will make me buy a bigger carbon filter!! LOL!!!

I was really looking at Underground Originals Killer Skunk for awhile. I read some good reviews on the stink level and they seemed legit. No firsthand experience with that gear though sorry!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I remember seeing a grow long on here about ceres seeds skunk and it looked dank and I think they said it had a skunk smell to it but I'm not 100 on that. Imop the best skunk strain rite now is even though it not available yet is bodhi's 91chemdawg x road kill skunk. I have some of these to test so I'll let you know how they turn out but if/when these are released they will be a must have for any true skunk lover. I also think that maybe hortilabs sour skunk would be a good choice to explore since it uses a pre98 skunk thats supposed to be funky dank I'm sure the ecsd v3 won't hurt in the skunky smell but i'm not sure since I have not grown those b4. I know Ograskals 92 sensi super skunk is the dankest ss I have ever seen but its supposed to be more like green crack then rks in fact ogr said he dropped his green crack clone because his ss was so much better and every white skunk grow i have seen have been dank.

Mr Nice "Shit" (Skunk #1 X Skunk #1)

tumblr_kvrmnoTTFw1qadflco1_500.jpg

I

ItsTopShelf

if ur looking for stinky skunk i think u want skunk x afghani .. im prety sure all the stinky ass ones are a mix of skunk and afghan.. i got 3 phenotypes of THE PURE .. picked up a oz of each.. and a clone of each.. there all very good but nothing like Roadkill

A

Alone

I have CSG's Strawberry DogShit.
Im absolutely getting my hands on a pack of Mr.Nices "Shit" too now. No question!
I had a chance to grow a 1980's Skunk#1 that smelled like a skunks butthole and got you cooked to the bone. I got 4 regular seeds gifted from the grower himself. Best weed, hands down, I ever smoked besides 1980's Jamaican Lambs Bread that almost sent me to the hospital off 3 hits. (No Cieling LOL).
I got 2 females and 2 males. I put the smaller females out on the flat rooftops in an apt complex to get full sun while they were only 9 inches tall. Gorgeous plants. They got stolen and I ended up with 2 males and killed those after showing ballsacks. I blew my chance at 17 y.o. Never again have I smoked a skunk that even came close to this Real Skunk#1. Those buds hanging look very similar. Very big, round, medium density buds of a real skunk smell, lighter green in appearance? If so you are a lucky man Aragorn.
I noticed it was from 02'. You still got the same clone?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
ime:
iss has no "skunk" like animal smell, it is a SWEET strain, as it sais in the name, sweet skunk.
i think what we are talking about here is the NASTY skunk. Road kill skunk certainly has the name right, b ut does it smell like a dead skunk?

lol Sorry I thought the question was "whose got the skunk"
I have not had the pleasure of smelling old school skunk for a very long time now unfortunately.. It's a smell you know right away and you never forget it lol stay safe headband 707:woohoo::party:

there goes edro

Veteran
OGRaskal's White Skunk and Mr Nice's Shit is on my skunk hunt list. A nice Lemon Skunk doesn't sound bad either. So mqany strains, so little time!!

I

ItsTopShelf

ive read that roadkill skunk is skunk 1 x afghani. just kuz dinafem made a power kush out of skunk1 and afghani dont mean shit abuot what other breeders made with it .

A

Alone

ive read that roadkill skunk is skunk 1 x afghani. just kuz dinafem made a power kush out of skunk1 and afghani dont mean shit abuot what other breeders made with it .
Listen dude. I get what your saying.
You remind me of VIC420.... that I cant stand.
You have been rubbing me the wrong way with your unhelpfull comments over and over again. Sorry ..but you are now on my ignore list. I really dont care to read anything posted by you anymore. ~ Peace Out :weakestli

Skunk#1 x Afghani is Power Kush from Dinafem.

It is also called sweet skunk from a billion other seed companies long before Dinafem ever thought of growing weed. Common knowledge in Spain is that Dinafem simply made s1's of everyone else product lines and started their own company.

:tiphat:

hereigrow

I can't verify the lineage but we have a cut that was labeled Island Sweet Skunk but I don't know who the breeder would have been but a lot of our stuff I do know came from a guy who brought gear back from Amsterdam...

Anyway, It is a great Indica with huge single cola tendencies, very frosty, an average producer. The taste is the key, old school with the whisp of skunk but reading here lately I fear by turning over mothers we may have had some genetic drift. Still, it's right up there with the taste of Trainwreck or Wonder Diesel as far as nice old school goes. Reminds me of the single cola stuff that used to come out of Cali back in the 80's...

Mr. Grimbo

I think that strain is considered old school these days from Jordan of the isle. I always loved good ol super skunk. Great plant super stable ,potent amf stinky. I myself am tired of the og and all these kush crosses. I refuse to grow OG

Was it Cultivators Choice in the mid 80's that had skunk #1. A guy I worked with bought a pack of them and a Phototron. The stuff was so stinky I will always remember it, like a pack of mangy skunks. We never smoked this stuff at work because the smell would linger on you, so we thought anyway. I no this is no help to you, but I had a great memory recall, sorry.

I think that strain is considered old school these days from Jordan of the isle. I always loved good ol super skunk. Great plant super stable ,potent amf stinky. I myself am tired of the og and all these kush crosses. I refuse to grow OG

you haven"t had legit og if you refuse to grow it

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I'm not sure what the final product will be like, but Infinitesimal's Sour Purple has some uber skunky smells to it at one week of flowering.