What's new

Whos your 3 favorite breeders?

H

heavy dank nugg

That Reservoir,or I,as a breeder,would make anyone's top ten list,let alone a top three,is really,really special.
I thank all of you,very,very much.
Polls like this prove that hard work,and really caring about what you do,(and a little "art in selection" that gets you great results) ....is really appreciated by others,and imo that's the best part of this business,period.

Thanks,again.
i just about wrote you off as being a dick too lol.now you show a humble side.....Rez the enigma...... top 3 for me 1. dj short.... 2....Chimera.... 3...sometimes shanti sometimes subcool + MzJill. and i fucking hate to say this.........but Rez as a breeder...is doing some really good work.

THC123

Veteran
1. Hans van Est for his nederzaad strains
2. Old Ed for providing positronics/wernard with the genetics
3.Greens for his wonderful outdoor genetics

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Tom, Nev, Sam.... see how I like making out that I'm on 1st name terms n that eh ;)

of the "new guys" I really like what I'm seeing from ojd and karma too :)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Well i posted in this thread 4-25-07 and my three were in no order.. its still the same..
edit: for the laZy.. my 3 were
ZeppD
h3ad
Mosca & mota tied for now. it will prolly change right after i finish motas gear this season.. :D

i believe you can find the "elite" in any of these brothers gear....

Ok this should be like top 5 faves or even 10 shit, cos there are lots of good people doing great things..... lol.. Now for

Last edited:

outdoordreams

Cannacopia..........now those are good prices for great genetics
Dj Short
Sam the Skunkman

Close behind are.....
Spice Of Life
Legends
Dr. Atomic
Chimera
TomHill
Serious Seeds