What's new

Whos your 3 favorite breeders?

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
My three are based solely upon interactions I've had here at IC. All three have been straight-up with me and people I'd love to roll one with.

1. Zeppelindood
2. Wally
3. Capt. Crip

I'm really surprised Sackoweed is the only other person to have listed Zepp. Dood is salt of the earth.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

L

Laugan Gaucher

1) Neville shoenmaker
2) Sam the skunkman
3) Shantibaba
4) I because Biko

JWP

Holy shit this thread is still going! It seems like a lifetime ago i looked at it last.

1. SamS - Cause he just knows wtf he is doing and does it so well.
2. & 3. Goes to ALL the breeders we see here doing hybrids here on IC and previously on OG either giving them away or doing lots of testers or even selling em cheap on the bay.
Wayyyyy to many names to mention but you all know who you are and we really do apriciate your efforts.

You could put all them names in a hat & pluck one at random then take any of their work, and find a whole bunch of keepers in the f2's.
:gday:

1. Megan Fox
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Jessica Alba

in all seriousness

1. Neville
2. Shanti
3. and props to whoever grew the pot chemdog bought

1. Shanti (never grown any of his gear, but I'm sure his work is in lineage of at least one of the strains I've grown, and how can you not respect the notoriety of a list like Shantis)

2. Mandala (maybe some will knock this, but I think they're just not as well known as the others, germ rates have always been phenomenal for me, across numerous strains/orders. for a new grower, they are arguably the best genetics to learn how to grow pot) Consistently good results, very balanced lines, plus I don't think they're ripping off peoples work, or just making reckless hybrids, I get the feeling alot of work goes into their lines)

3. BOG, never got a chance to grow original BOG, and don't want to mess with F2's, but man in the old OG days BOG was where it was at. Though I swear much of it wasn't just BOGs genetics, but how he grew his pot. His personal pics were always phenomenal.

outdoordreams

I posted before, but I thought of the best 3 of all time.

1. Anybody breeding Heirloom varieties
2. Anybody breeding their own unique varieties
3. All the hippies breeding in their secret gardens

Special Respect to all the Breeders from all 4 corners of the earth, breeding to keep this special plant alive!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breeder Steve, DJ Short, Shantibaba

Spice of Life, ftw!!!!!!!!!!

1. Shanti (never grown any of his gear, but I'm sure his work is in lineage of at least one of the strains I've grown, and how can you not respect the notoriety of a list like Shantis)

2. Mandala (maybe some will knock this, but I think they're just not as well known as the others, germ rates have always been phenomenal for me, across numerous strains/orders. for a new grower, they are arguably the best genetics to learn how to grow pot) Consistently good results, very balanced lines, plus I don't think they're ripping off peoples work, or just making reckless hybrids, I get the feeling alot of work goes into their lines)

3. BOG, never got a chance to grow original BOG, and don't want to mess with F2's, but man in the old OG days BOG was where it was at. Though I swear much of it wasn't just BOGs genetics, but how he grew his pot. His personal pics were always phenomenal.

Bog: this guys stuff is killer no matter what strain u pick
Soma: i love lavender always will always have
Serious or Shanti: both have great gear so its a toss up

S

sbd420

1) Shantibaba
2) Simon from Serious
3) DJ Short
All 3 have changed the game in terms of the true potential of meticulous breeding practices

B

B. Self Reliant

really? like the one they stole from me? :no:

You have to understand that any mention of these two guys around here has resulted in a deleted post or thread for years. The result is that many of us don't know why folks dislike them.

I would gladly change my opinion of a breeder that's dishonest, but until I'm told exactly what their deal is and why they're disliked/not carried @ Seed Boutique, I can't change my opinion.

If they stole your strain, that's fucked, but after living & growing in SoCal for years and lurking around here on a daily basis for years I can say that no one I've some across has ever told me about it until now. . .

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
You have to understand that any mention of these two guys around here has resulted in a deleted post or thread for years. The result is that many of us don't know why folks dislike them.

I would gladly change my opinion of a breeder that's dishonest, but until I'm told exactly what their deal is and why they're disliked/not carried @ Seed Boutique, I can't change my opinion.

If they stole your strain, that's fucked, but after living & growing in SoCal for years and lurking around here on a daily basis for years I can say that no one I've some across has ever told me about it until now. . .

They also outed a member of the community here, over being questioned as to the origin of some of their strains.
I believe they were selling a C99 cross as cantaloupe haze, but it has been several years and I may have that detail wrong.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sorry if I´ve been rude...now you know that those clowns are not welcome here :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=100036&highlight=x18

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts