What's new

Who's Willing to Test, White OG V2.0, Mahayana, etc.

K

Karma Genetics

oke let me first say, i wish i could have picked a few more, as i got a 4 memebers i did not have enouf. I wrote there names down, and will get them in the next round.

So you ready for it ?

motaloca

i think i'll smoke another bowl and reload the page again.
peace
I'm ready
Karma genetics the Alfred Hitchcock of weed. suspense is killing

K

Karma Genetics

Oke here we go

When your name is in the list You can PM clarence to claim your testers.

WHITE OG V2.0

Chefro420
Tacomacoma
Rugar Baby
Millhouse
Kruchbubble
40Ampsofreedom
LayLow
IsmokeKush
Phillthy
Hammer Head
303Hydro

Bikers Kush

OneLove731
SOG Army

Ghostrider OG

GhostNugz
AjcOK

Beelze Bubba

Cody2White
Brother Indica

MahaYana

MeltingPot
VstaggerLee v.

Last edited:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jump::jump::jump:
thank you so much karma!!! did not expect to see my name on on the list. ghostrider og cant believe it!!!!:dance013:

congrats to all the others who were selected. these reports are gonna be epic. cant wait to get mine going!!!

:dance013:

gonna go celebrate with some pre98 bong rips :D

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice to see some of the homies on that list....some of those crosses sound pretty tasty especially the ghostrider...shit they all sound pretty good!

congrats everybody...........do these genes proud..........

heartbeat returns to normal, antisipation no more.......boomp boomp boomp,daylight breaks the still darkness..........Arms stretched overhead...........engaged in full yawn......looks in special drawer pulls out e xtrema and blue cheese,. 5 of each? no no just 5........puts blue cheese away for later date.........void filled.........rejected perhaps, dejected never...........sleep awaits......... for tommorrow, I've plants to grow............
humility and grace by my side I bid thee well chosen brethren and get my seats for the show's...........Swiftly,head held high Stumpy turns and fades into the nether............

One Love 731

Veteran
Very cool, thank you so much Brotha Karma. Congrats to all the rest of ya's that will be doin journals on this batch of crosses, they all look stellar. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Congrats to all those who made the list! Lookin forward to all the test threads...ill be snaggin a few packs once they r released iin the fall :) good vibez

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
congratulation's all chosen.....you guys/gals are gonna be some happy campers......

Latest posts

Latest posts