What's new

Who's Willing to Test, White OG V2.0, Mahayana, etc.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I can give these a go. I can run them with MY RKS test. Im intested in the OG White. Let me know if I can help

Nitelife

As i have no cridentials here yet(grow diary,journal)would be honored to recieve Da Biker batch....But to those who get chosen,Congrats and best of grow to you all!
And ty KG for the offering these gifts.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
i think those white og v2 would run great in a side by side with.....WHITE OG v1 the last pack ever!!!!!

http://www.cannabisseedauction.com/auctiondetails.php?itemname=White-OG&id=123181

backpain-1292835351.jpg

AWWW YEAH!!! SO STOKED!!! thanks karma.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I could give any of the shorter/stockier varieties a shot if you were so kind to give me a chance . My present grow will be wrapped up soon. I can start them now and have them in the flower room within 3-4 weeks with full documentation of the grow here on icmag.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
So you grabbed the white og that's bad ass bruh I grabbed he lucifer Og and the triple kush and I deff agree I think it would be sweet to test the biker ghostrider and white 2.0 and run them along the last pack of lucifer and triple Og ever made!!! Either way I so fuckin jacked I finally got the Tk I lost 3 auctions on this witch was a blessing because I grabbed the lucifer and the Tk for what I almost paid for just the Tk at the last auction I lost man I can't Waite just sent my grip out for them should be here next week!!! Thanks karma!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts