What's new

Who's smokin' with me?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about some white strawberry diesel ???

DSC01618.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

& some strawberry diesel F2's

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01613.jpg

Puff Puff Pass :smoke out:

H

Homer J Pimpin

looking good dansbuds.....thnx for joining the sesh.....now pass that strawberry diesel over here

H

Homer J Pimpin

strain: LarryDog
breeder:Homer J Pimpin
lineage: Sour Lemon Larry x Killer Chemdog
Day 33
Food: Homer's Brew.....(consists of PBP,CalMag,silica and water)
medium: coco

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work...... Whats the buzzzzz like with that Kracken does she put ya to bed early?

H

Homer J Pimpin

Nice work...... Whats the buzzzzz like with that Kracken does she put ya to bed early?

thanks bro and I've had a terrible 4 months as far as cloning is concerned every method I've tried has had terrible results......I'm guess summer heat had a little to do with it but I have not forgotten ya..The Kraken has alittle bit of racyness and paranoia at first but mellows out into a sleepytime kinda buzz.

H

Homer J Pimpin

ecsd will start flush later this week...pic quality is lacking weed quality is not.

picture.php

picture.php

another pheno of my LarryDog this one is all Larry

picture.php

picture.php

and Karmas white og v2 in flush

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

white og v2 ready for the jar........after samples of course......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I usually grab 4 different things from the club when I go

this last time I got

Durban Poison
Super Lemon Diesel
Headband
Hogsbreath X SSH

I call it The Flavor Pack, mmmmmmmm

H

Homer J Pimpin

got some love in the mail today from the grindhouse

picture.php

picture.php

thanks brothers grind.

H

Homer J Pimpin

ECSD for the sheldon black six shooter

picture.php

picture.php

heres a piece with a coupla nanners.....where are you Cravenmore ?

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

Ok heres the skinny.....I cut a small bud of the LarryDog pheno 1 last week at around 48 days just for quality control purposes cause If It gets past me then 99.9 % of other smokers will also like it.This plant will go between 60 -70 but at 48 was a place I felt I could get a good idea of what she will bring to the table....
A coat your mouth creamy inhale with tones of cem skunk once inside your lungs, very very expansive, after exhale its the same cemmy skunk tones but stronger and with sweet hashy/earthy/musky dank flavors that linger....but carefull cause It will still feel as though your lungs are expanding.kinda like 1 oz of smoke goes in and 3/4 of a oz of smoke comes out while the other 1/4 just hangs out in your lungs.This is beautiful pot through and through.and at 48 days packs a pretty strong punch....very clear in the head but nicely inhanced and a nice relaxed body but not to the point of couchlock....I'd imagine when fully ripe these qualitys will carry through only will be stronger so you will really only need 1 good hit to feel nicely there but in a pinch you can take this girl at 48 days and probly not hear any complaints....

picture.php

picture.php

also clipped a small bud of Ewok from alien genetics I believe she was around 56 days when I trimmed it.....very skunky/hazey taste with hints of tangerines and citrusy paint..complex and tasty as a mofo....don't really know about the buzz cause the LarryDog hits just got me there...anyway more great pot for sure the ewok is...Both of these are soooo good I allmost feel guilty smoking them....So Who's smokin' with me ?

picture.php

picture.php