What's new

Who's smokin' with me?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran

she can chunk up a bit too. she is my goto daytime weed !! great head n body.,.and uplifting.. just took some down that had ran longer so i'm curious the changes that will make

H

Homer J Pimpin

A pre 98 bubba and more ultra sonja resin pic's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

welcome to our intergalatic cyber space smoke sesh.........cannaloupe haze is the father of the chocolope I believe.....chocolope is a nice one......

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
welcome to our intergalatic cyber space smoke sesh.........cannaloupe haze is the father of the chocolope I believe.....chocolope is a nice one......

I just got Chocolate Rain = Chocolope x coco kush

supposed to taste like dark dark chocolate and sour cream :dance013:

beans just got wet today

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh some nice smoke to be found in US. Had some nice cherry, brunt wood and fruity pebbles smelling pheno's. Real up tempo smoke. Kicks you right below the skull and works right behind your eyes on the initial pull. Did not keep any clones but have a few packs to go back to the Exodus clone. In the future....

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

Yeh some nice smoke to be found in US. Had some nice cherry, brunt wood and fruity pebbles smelling pheno's. Real up tempo smoke. Kicks you right below the skull and works right behind your eyes on the initial pull. Did not keep any clones but have a few packs to go back to the Exodus clone. In the future....

View Image
View Image

great pic's gsiz..........and thnx fer yer patients...........I've noticed alot of blockhead (tang tang) dominance in the ultra sonja I think a bx to the exo is a awesome idea...

H

Homer J Pimpin

welcome to the party Superstone........stay tuned man lots of really nice genes gonna be comin' through..........real ones.........

H

Homer J Pimpin

how bout how that bubba smells up a room while burning..........love it......been hitting the bubba alot lately but it ruin's my lungs......

H

Homer J Pimpin

hell ya I'm enjoying her...........love a tasty indica........;) .....I'll get at ya in pm this week sizz, wanted some info on something your running but can't remember what it's called....I'll look through your pics again and hit ya up.....

G

Guest 88950

i cant stay away from the p98 bubba........i just love the taste.

will be choppin my bh next month and she is full of f2's. im ready to smoke her frosty nugs.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Larry

picture.php

pre 98 bubba

picture.php

and some ultra sonja frost.....so sticky and gooey if you touch it your fingers will stick together.......the smell is beautiful it's got a dominant sweet musky tone that smells just like the cheese......but then there is a hint of something else that I cant quote place just yet

picture.php

picture.php

P

Primo

me n the frog are...were puffin og kush x sour d pheno 1 with a lil bit of uber oil on top.
picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

wait so you get frogs and fly's together ? No wonder that guy looks so happy

Latest posts

Latest posts