What's new

whos growing outside in 2013??

MJBadger

Veteran
I did well with a AK O haze x one summer , really wet September & pissed down for 3wk every day , finished mid oct very minimal rot .

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I've got some freebies from my DP strain testing days left over which I really should plant out this year.I last grew outdoors in 2012 and when visiting my plot one day saw some youths amongst my plants.I panicked and harvested everything early,that same day worried that I would lose the crop to the youths.I left a couple of very sativa plants (thseeds lambo) which had barely shown sex at the time and several weeks later they were still there,which meant I was kicking myself for having panic harvested what I had out.

I don't have anything exciting for outdoors,just some twilight,trance and Frisian dew,and auto Frisian,hopefully they will produce something for the bags if nothing else.I also have some mandala#1 from the first release but I'd be more tempted to keep them for indoor after having lost a great clone of it previously,as well as some outdoor seeds of some varieties that some local hippies have apparently been keeping going around here since the early seventies.most plants really aren't anything special but there is the odd very quick finishing,very sparse,very very resinous plants which are usually ready by late august,but they're few and far between.

B

buddymate

picture.php
:tiphat::ying:
As you sow so shall you reap (at least I hope so).:ying:
picture.php

B

buddymate

Theres two of us that are really going for it this year,OVERGROW THE UK!!!Fuck anyone who tells you what you can or cant grow and puts a number on your plants.
picture.php
picture.php

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
After seeing your pics Buddy mate just makes me wish I lived nearer to places I could grow that number of plants without them being seen and robbed. Fair play to you my friend you must live in the right place.

T

Terps

Fuck yeah! Those pics are inspiring mate! If your gona do it do it propa aye! Are those seeds mateys putting in the holes?

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Buddymate you are really living THE DREAM OF MOST OF US HERE !!!

OVERGROW.com.... have you been member as well ?

gd

rik78

Veteran
Buddymate kudos to you mate!

I have just landed in this thread by luck and you have blow my mind, that is completly insane...

Question, are they autos or regulars? what strain? how is going to be the rainy english summer? do you have just one spot or have you spread your eggs in a few baskets?

hats off man!!

B

buddymate

that is completly insane...
No,insanity would be if we WERENT growing them :ying:
Wouldnt touch autos,few bad experiences,we would rather grow 6-7-8 foot tall plants with 6-7-8 times the yield of a skimpy auto,be lucky :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php

GReen dreAM

Veteran
I have never liked those little "peat pots" u using for clones, I think they kind of disturbing root system......anyway.....my 2 cents

gd

W

WavyGravy

Nice work BuddyMate after doing a few outdoor grows can appreciate how much work goes into it especially with a lot of plants. Brings back memories of being drenched in sweat fighting through nettles.