What's new

Who's adding other stuff with Head/Rez/Lucas 6/9?

S

Scrappy-doo

I recently switched to Heads formula, and I have been adding Dyna Gro Pro Tekt Silica.

One thing I noticed that makes me want to add other stuff is that Head's bloom formula comes out to be only around 500 ppm's, but the grow formula is around 700 ppm's. 500 ppm's just seems to be so low. I recently bought some bloombastic I have been playing around with and think I might put into the mix.

Dam I haven't been on in ages I run a huge perpetual and just don't have any free time but I see great results with adding additives I run yellow bottle additives and can see noticeable bulking when p/k is added seafuel is great for your macros seaweed gives a nice flavor booster without having to throw a sweetener in there humate def works for rapid growth and root growth I run there ooze which think Is a great carb and there final is awesome it def helps retain that bulk but I will say I only run these in flower and for short periods I p/k for only a week ooze,final,and seaweed from after p/k to flush..seafuel and all nitrogen gets cut as soon as I start p/k and cal-mag gets cut right after p/k and humate I just added in so I'm gonna run untill flush see if it's a tough nute to get out if so it will get cut after p/k I also use silica from p/k till my 10 day flush it helps with weight and overall bud development in bulking weeks....in veg it's straight 6/9 cal-mag and they are perfect every time I mix in some silica evey so offer strengthen the cells hats about it and they are picture perfect so maybe someone should do a side by side straight 6/9 and cal-mag vs additives I would love to see it.

Latest posts

Latest posts