What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Garberville Area has some of the BEST OD I have seen this year. Saw some Voodoo that was amazing. Almost looked like indoor. Alderpoint is the KING of the triangle!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Garberville Area has some of the BEST OD I have seen this year. Saw some Voodoo that was amazing. Almost looked like indoor. Alderpoint is the KING of the triangle!

Garberville people are such assholes, yes all of them...

Sry, off topic,,,

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn what happened to Non? got banned?

G-ville is cool, just not a fan of the 40+ minute off road drive to get to anywhere...when you come off the mountain theres dirt caked all over the tires so its real easy for CHP to identify who was up on the mountain.....L-ville got cool stuff going on and no need for offroad drive pretty much the same tickets as g-ville. i just hate driving on 101 south with a passion!!! i feel like theres cops lurking everywhere with secret cameras and shit....i hate driving, havent done that trip in over a year and dont plan to in the future. gladly pay 16 for a 15 and let someone else make the trip..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^seriously. I would sacrifice quite a bit of cash for risk minimization. In the long run you make more if you dont get busted.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is true, but that made me think of patients that dont have access now. lots of people can send food, water, blankets, hot chocolate; but only people like cali growers can send an herb relief fund. it sounds funny, but I'm not kidding. I just imagine how bad my chrons would be with added stress of the hurricane destroying my house. I would get horrible ulcers. then there is people like bone cancer patients that get bone tumors if they dont have it that can pop arteries and kill them.

maybe we should get together here at ic mag and do something if that is at all practical.

Well (cough) rumor has it that a LOT of Cali's finest already heads to the North East regularly......or so I've heard ......:biggrin:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What??? Non got banned?? ( sorry off topic) but that dude was one of the chilliest guys here!!!, please say its not true!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn what happened to Non? got banned?

G-ville is cool, just not a fan of the 40+ minute off road drive to get to anywhere...when you come off the mountain theres dirt caked all over the tires so its real easy for CHP to identify who was up on the mountain.....L-ville got cool stuff going on and no need for offroad drive pretty much the same tickets as g-ville. i just hate driving on 101 south with a passion!!! i feel like theres cops lurking everywhere with secret cameras and shit....i hate driving, havent done that trip in over a year and dont plan to in the future. gladly pay 16 for a 15 and let someone else make the trip..

You could take Hwy 1 south down the coast ol "Dramamine Drive" lol.....mom and dad have a house at Sea Ranch, great chill spot.....

I'm up in BC, Canada and I'm blown away by how low the prices are that you guys are throwin around... Around here the prices have been steadily rising for the past year very slowly but recently there has been a drought in the Vancouver area and prices shot up to around 2500 for connoisseur grade... OD was under 1k per # last year, this year 1700. We all thought it was cuz the DEA raided all the large scale indoor growers hence more demand for ours... now i'm lead to believe the demand is domestic.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm up in BC, Canada and I'm blown away by how low the prices are that you guys are throwin around... Around here the prices have been steadily rising for the past year very slowly but recently there has been a drought in the Vancouver area and prices shot up to around 2500 for connoisseur grade... OD was under 1k per # last year, this year 1700. We all thought it was cuz the DEA raided all the large scale indoor growers hence more demand for ours... now i'm lead to believe the demand is domestic.

Hmmmmm things that make you go........hmmmmmmmm

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
LMFAO!!!!!

Was up north recently at my partners house recently, his neighbor killed himself and his family was packing up his house to take home(Missouri)...

This is a heavy pot town, with one way in and one way out...

I noticed that the plates on the UHAUL was Missouri plates. I laughed and told them, "watch out! them cops are going to get your ass with those plates." He laughed it off and said he would keep the speed limit home(he does not smoke weed)...

I leave my boys house that night and not even 200 yards from the end of town, the Uhaul, and 4 highway patrol tearing his Uhaul apart, EVERYTHING on the street and he sees me and gives me the biggest middle finger....

I was laughing so hard.....

M

mr.shiva

Tis the season. I always wonder when I see the giant prevost rvs on the 101 right now.

minds_I

Veteran
Well (cough) rumor has it that a LOT of Cali's finest already heads to the North East regularly......or so I've heard ......:biggrin:

Hello all,
Several folks that in these parts contracted to "out of state brokers". Have for a few years now...better prices per pack and solid deals.

So I have heard

minds_I

C

Capital G

This is my first year in cali and I've found the prices jaw dropping low...now that its legal in Washington do you think wholesale prices will drop further???

2uptown

not a chance. everyone in washington that wants to grow has been for a while. most grow indoors. 25% tax, prices are goin up kids....