What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Sweet Lou

Hate to break it to ya Mega but I've been on these boards and many others for years and ya might wanna check my backround before ya post dumb shit and yes I get it . Oh wait I'm sure I can google your nick and tons of your helpful threads will pop up from years back so my bad .

Zoolander

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Zoolanders been here ever since his friends died in a freak gasoline fight accident. He will turn left and come get u lol.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Love Zoolander, that shit is funny as hell. Isn't Sweet Lou a character in that weak-ass skate movie "Grind" from about 10 years ago? Lol. Funny handle.

rbdf

RespectGreen

Veteran
Haha true story
picture.php

completely forgot about that movie

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Greenhouse or light dep is where the real profit is....Much lower overhead costs and the quality/price per LB is pretty much the same as indoors.

Lotta Swagger in this thread, but I agree with the above.

If I part it out patiently in the Metro, with a couple local elbow deals at a lower rate, my Light Dep averages 28 per.. No bills, just soil and dedication. I love smoking each variety...

Of course the prices will decrease very soon for anything, including the most beautiful Greenhouse Stuff.. But again, One can part some of it out to a few contacts, and raise the average.

Shot of Jager to Our Summer..!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
^^ Why wouldnt you include rent or veg time that is a standard part of the equation?? If I wasnt growing in the house I wouldnt be renting it. And were talking Northern California here not the beast coast. If I was exporting personally Id be killing it, but I dont...

Krunch, how many lights and what are you paying for pge or do you even pay at all?

Im only running 8 lights, my most current bill almost $1800....

BUT, I make much more then just about anyone here for my weed...

If I told you what my shit goes for, id be called a liar, phony and all that. I do have many Icmag friends who have witnessed to what I get for my products...

NOT saying I grow the best pot, I just have a MUCH better clients then most....

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd believe you Krunch .....now fork over some of that dank joint brudhha!

Don't bogart it brah!

woolybear

Veteran
You guys should travel to the Middle East and go collect some exotic genetics that have never been introduced to the Western Hemisphere...Imagine how much you could charge for something the world has never ever experienced..CBD off the Fucken Charts...

I hear Afghanistan is nice this year. Of course Iran is great for weed tourists. Do you have any other advice sir

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I hear Afghanistan is nice this year. Of course Iran is great for weed tourists. Do you have any other advice sir

Yes I do friend...save up LOTS OF CASH...if you'd like a shot at getting your hands on these lovely and rarest genetics in the world...then I'd advise start saving up now..and maybe in a few years when I release something you can have a shot at getting some ancient genetics.... of course you can just go to Iran and get them for yourself :biggrin:

This is the next chapter of the game...whenever I decide to Publish it...For now its fun showing all my stoner friends what the best Herb in the world is like... wait till you see the dried pics..bling bling

Whats something like this really worth per elbow ... I'll determine that soon enough :blowbubbles:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5282937&postcount=482

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Is the CBD off the smokers charts or the labs charts?

The plat is damn frosty

baf

All this information will be posted soon... The Iranian Hashplant will make you feel like You've never eaten food in your entire life... Knocks you out after a huge Munch Fest.... Hangover feeling the next day like your coming off of Opiates...

That Plat Dawg is bomb...but its shwag compared to the Iranian stuff...that frost is what I call the Fuzz...looks bomb...but isnt the real deal like the trichs on these plants

nomaad

Veteran
The Iranian Hashplant will make you feel like You've never eaten food in your entire life... Knocks you out after a huge Munch Fest.... Hangover feeling the next day like your coming off of Opiates...

these are meant to be positive attributes? can't tell if this is sarcasm or the worst cannabis high profile I've ever heard of.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
these are meant to be positive attributes? can't tell if this is sarcasm or the worst cannabis high profile I've ever heard of.

Im sure your are not familiar with the Term One Hitter Quitter ...Imagine the best herb you've never had...and thats it :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts