What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1k seems really unfair. But, 3-4 seeds per gram is quite serious. Id say get em out at 1500 and fix whatever light leak/instability of genetics is happening.

furrywall11

Yeah, that sounds pretty reasonable. This was a case of buying a bunch of seeds from a buddy that grows outdoors and then way down the line after I'd vegged for months he let me know that they had been throwing a lot of hermies. But yeah, they're gorgeous otherwise.
Thanks for the input, Crooked8

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that sounds pretty reasonable. This was a case of buying a bunch of seeds from a buddy that grows outdoors and then way down the line after I'd vegged for months he let me know that they had been throwing a lot of hermies. But yeah, they're gorgeous otherwise.
Thanks for the input, Crooked8

No problem, Ive had a whole room get seeded before. Quite the rough situation. My favorite strain ive ever had, hermed like a mofo and Almost ruined super consistent material. The smoke was divine, but she had to go. :wallbash:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably right ...but if it’s lightly seeded you could get away with it no problem ...

wiesser

New pricing model for this season....

New pricing model for this season....

Fresh Deps = 1 ounce of gold

Also accepting silver.

Dynamic pricing due to gold/silver price changes. Best to have fractional units to keep things even.

Dankwolf

No problem, Ive had a whole room get seeded before. Quite the rough situation. My favorite strain ive ever had, hermed like a mofo and Almost ruined super consistent material. The smoke was divine, but she had to go. :wallbash:

Been there a few times . the best strains i have ever had all had herm issues on and off .

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest season will add to the supply and drop numbers for a bit. As the supply dwindles they will go back up. Supply will be more minimal this year than last year.

p0opstlnksal0t

Eastcoast middleman pay $3600 for West Coast product right now if it’s AAA ...at least that’s what a little bird told me...I don’t know anything

Prices on the east coast seem much better. AAA indoors max out around 26-28. I'm hearing 22 if you have a hookup.

Now with the big fed bust of the largest new England grower in Maine supplying all the dispos who knows what's gonna happen

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The real drought may be next April, as all this year's stuff gets took. Ima gonna stock up for the winter, just in case.

Question about NorCal farms in the triangle... are prices of farms/land going up or down? There was a pretty frustrated farmer on the other end of my phone last year, and now he wants me to help him get another. Just like people with silver, cold then hot.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Indoors in SoCal are sky high right now...my buddy just sent some deps back East and got 3k .. there going for 2k out here in Orange County

I just got 26 for 10 pack and people were offering 28-3 for singles

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indoors in SoCal are sky high right now...my buddy just sent some deps back East and got 3k .. there going for 2k out here in Orange County

I just got 26 for 10 pack and people were offering 28-3 for singles

Ive been seeing 28 for most and 3k for Mac1

914safbmx

Prices on the east coast seem much better. AAA indoors max out around 26-28. I'm hearing 22 if you have a hookup.

Now with the big fed bust of the largest new England grower in Maine supplying all the dispos who knows what's gonna happen

stuff like that is few and far between. i'm seeing way higher. you can find good deals but they never stick around for long. "too good to be true" is a big thing right now. industry is in a weird spot and i can see things going up and up nationwide for a while

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stuff like that is few and far between. i'm seeing way higher. you can find good deals but they never stick around for long. "too good to be true" is a big thing right now. industry is in a weird spot and i can see things going up and up nationwide for a while

I havent seen 22s that were decent since last year.

prices are upupupupupupupis

prices are upupupupupupupis

SO im in a Facebook group. California regulation watch group that is admin by a high profile canabis Lawer. Basically this is what happened, 80% plus of LEGAL growers/ distributors/ retailers got robbed, JACKED HARD like armed organized groups of guys used the protests as cover. The CDC had all there address published on the internet for the last two years. This shit was fucking easy for these guys. They have ben waiting for this to happen, Ive seen hella Cctv footage, shit is savage as fuck. So that's one reason why prices are up. All the back door legal plugs got hit harrrrrrd .....probably by the same people they where serving out the back in the first place. BTW ins in ca are 23-3k. otherwise its some boof.
If you got the hook you can get deps for 15, but prob 18 for good ones. A little bird supplied all this information. Back to 2005 prices bb

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SO im in a Facebook group. California regulation watch group that is admin by a high profile canabis Lawer. Basically this is what happened, 80% plus of LEGAL growers/ distributors/ retailers got robbed, JACKED HARD like armed organized groups of guys used the protests as cover. The CDC had all there address published on the internet for the last two years. This shit was fucking easy for these guys. They have ben waiting for this to happen, Ive seen hella Cctv footage, shit is savage as fuck. So that's one reason why prices are up. All the back door legal plugs got hit harrrrrrd .....probably by the same people they where serving out the back in the first place. BTW ins in ca are 23-3k. otherwise its some boof.
If you got the hook you can get deps for 15, but prob 18 for good ones. A little bird supplied all this information. Back to 2005 prices bb

Holy shit
:frown:

packerfan79

Veteran
The local cops took 1900 pounds from some humongs here, another 100 plus from another spot. Paid 3 for a single pack of some really nice fire og. Waiting for a partner to dry his crop. 32 to everyone else, 28 for me for white angel :biglaugh:, it pays to have friends in low places.

Latest posts

Latest posts