Veteran
All of my DutchGrown familia :tiphat:
actually all of you peeps here on ICMag (too many to mention) :blowbubbles:
Season's Greetz and Happy New Year Ya'll
:smoke out:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
id love to burn with everyone on here, especially on my friends list...

but most of all id love to burn with all my groupie haters........:comfort:

BRNEYDBVR

who dat? FLG, BRNEYDBVR, SpasticGramps and all the New Orleans Saints fans out there as we watch the superbowl this year and watch the Saints repeat! That would be nice!

but I would smoke with anyone who's cool and there really is alot of cool peeps here.

Right on, man! WHO DAT!!!

I'd gladly blaze one with any of you fine people...

Happy New Year!!!!!:jump:

:wave:

Cheerful

I'd smoke with most everyone except the hardcore trolls...

BUT I GOTTA KNOW! WHY on earth would you want to smoke with Yummy??? Just to prove that he's a real person? To take a swing at him? to be the ONE PERSON who can finally pull his head out of his ass? WHAT IS IT??!!??!!??

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd smoke a joint with all of ya if I could...... I hope everyone had a great year......

Snype

Veteran
I'd smoke with most everyone except the hardcore trolls...

BUT I GOTTA KNOW! WHY on earth would you want to smoke with Yummy??? Just to prove that he's a real person? To take a swing at him? to be the ONE PERSON who can finally pull his head out of his ass? WHAT IS IT??!!??!!??
Cause Yum Yum was the coolest guy on these forums. Gypsy didn't give him a chance but he was just too scared to get started growing but he was real close to trying. There's a reason why he has over 5,000 views to his profile. Yummy knew what he was doing. Why else would he have this pic:

A

arcticsun

Big bless and thanks to the whole Icmag family for the year past and all the good times had and friends made. You are all superheroes and a great inspiration to me, every one of you out there fighting your way through the injustice, betrayal and deceit this world throws at you.

Props to the extended Nordic/Baltic guerilla growing family, thats some hard core field work weve seen this year guys.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Cause Yum Yum was the coolest guy on these forums. Gypsy didn't give him a chance but he was just too scared to get started growing but he was real close to trying. There's a reason why he has over 5,000 views to his profile. Yummy knew what he was doing. Why else would he have this pic:

Over 4 years is more than a chance. Plus the same time on Overgrow. Dude wasn't gonna grow.

Snype

Veteran
Over 4 years is more than a chance. Plus the same time on Overgrow. Dude wasn't gonna grow.
Who are you to say how long, long is? Sorry people can't be as cool as you. You have to accept that all people are different and were exposed to different things in life. I don't think Yum Yum is buying bulbs for no reason. He was part of this community until you all ousted him like the Gods you think you are. Your Visitor Profile shows 3100 views, Yummy's shows over 5,000 views. You can't deny how popular he was on here. Hate all you want but the site went downhill when he left.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
He wanted to be cool and fit in. On here and school. Simple as that. I find your words a bit harsh, as I never implied nor care even if I am cool. That is for teenagers. 8 years of nothing added is too long. He can grow without posting lame ass crap. Everyone else manages to. I didn't ban him. Don't get mad at me. How lame to think Yummy was a positive for IC. This is a growing site. He didn't grow. What he was, was a distraction from the purpose of this site. I'm here for the love of marijuana. Popularity contests about page views is just plain silly lol

Snype

Veteran
He wanted to be cool and fit in. On here and school. Simple as that. I find your words a bit harsh, as I never implied nor care even if I am cool. That is for teenagers. 8 years of nothing added is too long. He can grow without posting lame ass crap. Everyone else manages to. I didn't ban him. Don't get mad at me. How lame to think Yummy was a positive for IC. This is a growing site. He didn't grow. What he was, was a distraction from the purpose of this site. I'm here for the love of marijuana. Popularity contests about page views is just plain silly lol
If this site was mainly about growing then they would delete all the horrible information that is truly wrong on this site. This site is for entertainment purposes as well as growing. If you are with one of your friends and they commit a crime, then you are also charged with that crime, even if you didn't commit the crime. You are a SuperMod and affiliated with whoever banned The Legend Yum Yum. You might not have banned him but you are associated with the people who did which is just as good as you banning him. I'm looking at your profile right now and you have no pictures at all to do with cannabis. Why the hell are you here if you're not contributing to anything? At least Yummy had some pics of bulbs.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Gypsy himself banned him. Go bitch at him. No one was involved but Gypsy. Bet you won't tho. Easier to bitch to me, I suppose. Really, get over it. It's done with. Long ago. You seem like a sweet person :laughing:

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
And L.o.u.g.r.e.w.!, 'cause I figger he could use a joint, after his time IN the joint. I'd want to smack him upside the head for fucking up such a great career by getting publicity hungry (no disrespect intended).

Man talk about a kickback, haven't heard that guys name in years. Sadly I'm more then sure he's still in jail.

All I know is if I could smoke with anyone on this forum I'd be high for a looooong time. I love smoking with new people in their grow rooms while talking about their set up. Love that shit.

Snype

Veteran
Gypsy himself banned him. Go bitch at him. No one was involved but Gypsy. Bet you won't tho. Easier to bitch to me, I suppose. Really, get over it. It's done with. Long ago. You seem like a sweet person :laughing:
I've been bitching at Gypsy in Chat for his business practices. Don't believe me, go ask him. I got banned after that.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
You sound proud of your attitude. That's a shame. Just FYI...bans aren't temp anymore. Continue on now....I've got better things to put my energy into...

Latest posts

Latest posts