What's new

who would you like to smoke with from icmag

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Top of my list to share a smoke with ALWAYS. ThaDocta and MrDank......

Next up would be Paco, Selfhemployed, Terra Roja, Since the old lady put the shut down on our session last couple weekends ago. lol ol bitch.

Too many to list. Everyone on my friends list.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Mr. Alkaline, just because of the conversation.

Poopy Tea Bags and Pure Knowledge, because they seem like fun for sure.

DMT. because he smokes 30 G'S a day and I'd like to see if we could get him to nod out :) I'm sure VagPuncher would help me out.

vaped

Probably Krunch, dutch grown, Saco always makes me fall over laughing so he would be fun to blaze with too.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

too many to name & I'd leave somebody off no doubt.......

friends list + is safe to say

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
BHT, Subrob, S4L, JJ, DoobieDuck, Bird, Mean Mr Mustard, Che, Brother Bear, Gypsy, DG, Sacko, Verite, Haps, Sleepy, Kharma Girl, The Babba's, Sam Skunkman, Old Pink, Rez, Poopy & the Miss...Resin Rider, Hammerhead, Trichytrichy, Li'l Wayne, GetMo...and the rest of the 136,776 of you!!:headbange:rasta:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Everybody on my friends list plus many others too many to name...

I'd definitely chow some brownies with moth right now :)

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
whodair, wasntMe, webguy and all the other nyc/eastcoast peeps here. but anyone here, if you smoke a lot of weed, there's a good chance we'll get along just on that common interest.

afwwiafi.jpg

RicoT

Sooo many really awesome and friendly people on here I'd toke with.
If I had to choose it'd be somebody local that enjoys to grow as much as I do though. It gets boring only being able to lurk on your own grow, and confide in no one else about it.:watchplant:

bigwity

Veteran
lovelightpower is the man you'll wanna smoke with once he has got his tupperwear box out and lets you select the strain you wanna smoke there is no going back.......

bluntside

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Lean Green, Elevator Man, VerdantGreen, Raco, DimeBag65, Chrome,Mr. Alkaline , Tom Hill, Peksman... They are just to many..
All guys which are on my friends list, actually i bet smoking with every member will be fun {;

FlaDankster

Veteran
I want to smoke out any law enforcement that may be creepin around here.

Second choice is ALL OF ICMAG!!!!!!!Some of the coolest peeps i've known i met through a simple smokefest.

FD

BrainSellz

Veteran
LOTS....i think i would need a dictionary around Gypsy though but im sure it might go both ways;)...JJScorpio because that guy can sure be in a good mood but when he gets pissed HOLY FU*K its crazy...KG cos she seems strangely mysterious;)....mo
RedSpaghetti for sure as i would get fed a great meal afterwords:good:....Payaso if he ever comes back....HempKat, PTB, BOSCO, Highlight and the list goes on....oh yeah and RoachClip....dude makes me laugh:biglaugh:....oh and AbbieDoobie cant forget about Abbie:D

Last edited: