What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who will be in the Dam in mid April (4/20)

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
This one looks like the kind as well....
That is what the Super Polm from Siberie looked British Bulldog!
Of course it's probably different now....

This gold Moroccan looks great but I really love the look of the rusty red Moroccan...Only pic of that I have I will have to scan...But damn that stuff looks killer!!Really cake like smears when cut...Just like this pic of the gold Polm..

B

British_Bulldog

Capt Crip, I thought I recognised Nol's photography, and those pics are of Nol's Honey Maroc (as mentioned above by 'justagrower') and Primero Maroc, taken by Nol for the WW shops, so I think the Siberie either ripped the pics off, or bought their hash from Nol's and re-sold it in A'dam, and used the same pics.

This is the page they're from: http://www.hempcity.net/pictures/hashimages/index.html

See here:
http://www.hempcity.net/pictures/hashimages/honeymarocpic.jpg

and here:
http://www.hempcity.net/pictures/hashimages/Primeromarocpic.jpg

I have a keen eye, LoL

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
No BB,those pics are from Hash420 and yes they are Nols pics I would imagine...I was just using it as an example...I will scan some of the Hash pics I have including the Super Polm from Siberie...
Take care bro..................................CC

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Here ya go BBulldog...
I realize that the HTCC is a joke but I do like some of the pics...
I would certainly not trust any of the winners of this contest though...
Eyes and nose will help with my Hash purchases...I just figured we could kidnap Mr.Haze for a couple of days and make him show us the works around town...That way we know we have a killer stash to get started!!LOL!
Eggs and ham,Sam I am..... :)

More scans to come.....I am going to scan an article on Mila as well for folks to check out.....
Take care fellas.........................................CC

OOpps,Pic is upside down...Oh well....I'll write whats there....At the top is Siberie Super POLM,Square chunk is Kali Iso from Bush Doc,Ball is Proton Nepal from Rusland,The long piece is Twizla from Dutch Flowers,The big chunk is Mazar-i-Sharif from Bluebird,and last but certainly not least is the Royal Dolphin from the Dolphins....

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Ok I see Capt, I understand now.

And we could kidnap Mr Haze, but there wouldn't be much need, as I'm sure he'd be a willing hash meister for us, lol

His eggs/pellets are great, in fact all of his stash is optimo....that sticky tin of goo, lol, and it's a pleasure to smoke it :)

I can tell you, last time I had a smoke out with him, I was very high for many hours after, lol

Your haze sounds interesting Capt, one I'd like to try for sure, as well as the other American goodies too, of course.

Hopefully I'll get to go to Cali this summer and smoke on all the best elite smoke, as well as check out the hot babes :)

Take care,

Peace

G

Ah, Ropyal Dolphin, no idea what WHite Dolphin buds or the Royal Dolphin hash are or have been over the years, but never bought any of either that wasn't really good though, often different, but I always make a point of popping in the Dolphin for an hour or two just cos it's a really cool place to hang out and always someone interesting to talk to.

Capt. Crip

Veteran
BH

Thanks for posting that bro as I was curious what happened to these named Hashes when they ran out...
I posted the question at the Channels but being a newbie noone wants to answer my Q's...

What I asked was this:When a particular Hash like Royal Dolphin runs out what is done...?
Do they wait for a particular dealer to obtain this same product or do they just find the highest quality available and that becomes Royal Dolphin until that batch runs out and the process begins again...I was figuring on the latter being the case as this is a name game and the tourist are looking for the name!!
I figured they would use the highest quality obtainable at the time to be Royal Dolphin...
Honestly I wish they would drop the name game and go with something along the lines of 1st quality-$XXXX,2nd quality-$XXXXX,
3rd quality-$XXXXX,ect.....
This would be very fair and make people not feel so tricked...If you notice there are still a bunch of shops in the Dam and the Honest,Friendly shops are the ones that stay swamped with people and make a BUNCH of money...The other lesser shops could really learn a thing or two about customer satifaction,instead of just trying to get over on each tourist the one and only time they frequent a particular shop...Repeat buisness is how good word of mouth gets around and also how people spread the negative about these tacky rippoff shops...

Take care fellas......................................CC

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check out smokersguide.com for good reviews of weed and hash

G

In the 10 years since I first found the Dolphin, they have always had just oe weed and one hash, at least that's what I recall.

B

British_Bulldog

I've smoked a fair bit of 'Royal Dolphin' in the past (mainly 2001-2003); it was quite a good grade of Moroccan, not smoked any for a while, but what Mr Haze has is much better, as is the hash in other places like Eindhoven.

I wouldn't bother with it Capt, as you can get better. In fact with the optimum grades you will be smoking from the places I've recommended you will be more than satisfied, I can assure you.

Peace

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Agreed,
I figure if I can get my bulk from our buddy them I can fiddle-fart around the shops 1 and 2 gramming it until I find something worth buying more of...
I have decided to definitely go to Eindhoven and probably Mastrict(sp)and will definitely hit nols shops and a few others in Haarlem...
I would much rather get my bulk from someone I trust though and we can't go wrong there IMO!Everything I have seen there is absolutely sick,top fuckin' notch!!!!he damn sure doesn't play!!!

I sure hope all my little packages make it over the pond unscathed...
I'm going to send about a 1/2 oz. of the Screme(CBF's baby) clone also
and this stuff is dynamite flavored herb!!!!!Way more strawberry than the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough clone...This stuff is badasss!!Frosty-white also..
So far it looks like I will be able to swing ECSD,OGKush(abusive),OGKush(SFV),
Screme(Strawberry Creme),Bubba Kush,Neville's Haze,G13/White Widow,and probably Blue Moonshine....

Now there might only be a 1/4 oz. of a few of these and only about 10-14 grams of the NH...But plenty of OGKush to share with all...I love the Screme!!!Not the most potent out there but has all the qualities I enjoy in excellent herb...Absolutely excellent Odor/Flavor and good potency....!!!Really excellent stuff and I hope to be able to share it with the crew..

33 days and counting...........................

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Here's a pic of what the Royal Dolphin and Royal Cream from Old Church looked like for the HTCC...I feel confident these shops store some of their best gear from the previous year to enter in the cannabis cup....
Thats the reason you here complaints from the public judges about how the product in the shop does not match up with whats in the display case and givin' to "celebrity judges"...

The reason for me even wanting to look at these hash specimens is to see if they look anything like the samples that won Cannabis Cups for these particular products..
The products from the pics remind me of excellent scores from my younger years....That reddish-brown polms were so fuckin' tastey!!!I even remember a few hashes being somewhat speedy but was usually thwe opposite and sometimes would be strong enough to kick your ass with a few tokes...
I have a hell of a tolerance now and it takes killer to get me good and high....
Or I can smoke the shit all day...

The Royal Cream is the only hash sample on this page and the Royal Dolphin is with the line of samples across the bottom of the 2nd page....
Something is wrong with the pic upload and it's going haywire so I will just post the one with the Royal Dolphin...I tell ya that Honey Maroc pic from Softland looks yummy as well....!!!!
Take care................................................CC

When I flipped the pic over it flipped the print as well...So it's a little hard to read LOL...
The Dolphin is far left and the honey Maroc is in the middle....I have a lot of these pics if they interest folks...Something is wrong with the pic upload...Heres something to look at until they get the problem fixed..

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Heres a good pic of one of the Rifman Varieties...
I'm glad HT put something interesting in the hash pics from this last cup...
That TripleX looks creamy/dreamy........I wonder if it's indian or Nepalese...Anyone?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i must say the old church hash was very good that year,
(not better than soma's jelly hash tho)lovely creamy taste very cakey looking as you said before
i brought an 1/8th home with me it was that good

G

I reckon you'll never see that Old Church hash for sale in their shop, everything I've seen that I or someone else bought there was shite I've seen mouldy hash from their once or twice, I remember being shown several different plastic boxes of buds in there and reckoning they were all shaken for kif.

In that part of town bud shaken for kif is shockingly common. I went to the Dam with a large group of friends in 2006 and they were only interested in hanging out in the RLD drinking beer and smoking whatever was for sale in places like 36, Hill Street Blues and Greenhouse Effect. I got so bored of bad smoke I left them on the second day and did the tour of Rokerij, Pink Floyd, Barney's (for a bit of Nepalese), Amnesia, Grey Area, Kadinsky Hash (for the Moroccan), Tweede Kamer, Dutch Flowers, Dampkring, Dolphin, then got the bus back to the hotel (all the way out in bloody Zaandaam on an industrial estate).

When I got to the hotel they were 'where the fuck have you been?' they soon understood when I produced loads of different quality smokes I'd bought. They had got really angry at me for taking back some AK47 I;d bought in Hill Street Blues because it had large patches on the outside of the bud with no glandular triches (I could se that without any magnifier!) and when you broke it in half, it was white with crystals inside, I showed my friends and explained that the outside whould be white like the inside, not green with orange patches. It was old and dry and I didn;t smoke it, it crumbled into dust when I tried rolling some. I took it back andthey offered me something else, I didn't like the look of any of their buds so I took some pollen instead. That got eaten as it wasn't good enough to smoke really, I burn a piece on a pinhead and it gave off far too much smoke and didn't burn clean to a pale white/gray ash.

Just because the comemrcial in England is awful, and the RLD crap is a little bit better, the average toker is happy just to be able to smoke in a bar legally. The Greenhouse is the same, it's rare to see anything for sale in there that is top notch, I doubt they ever sell the stuff they enter in the cups in their coffeeshop. Some of the Dutch try to explain away the lack of quality by explaining the demand is huge and the supplies difficult to obtain, but as long as people will buy and smoke bad quality, it will be sold widely.

First time I went to Amsterdam in 1995, the quality was uniformly higher, yes there was bad bud and hash to be found, but just about every shop had one or two really good things on the menu and it was much, much cheaper before the euro. That trip with friends in 2006 nearly put me off ever going to the Dam again, I saw it for the first time as an English tourist there to party and drink and I didn't like it at all, I was bored stupid and the dreary, dull stone of the smoke in the RLD had me crazing some of my homegrown sativa, i couldn't wait to get home as I knew I had half an oz of sativa buds in my car in the airport carpark. That first taste of my homegrown was so sweet after 4 days of shitty smokes. That one day I went off on my own was the only time I got to smoke anything I liked.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i must add the next time i went back and the quality was not same
far from it

G

I haven't been in there since I saw the afghan hash with white flecks of mould in it. Those mould spores in your lungs could really fuck you up, possibly kill you.

sory to hear bout your problems BH...btw the way that's always a pleasure to read your posts ...you should think bout writing a book mate!

I just checked and it seems i will probably be able to come to the icmag cup with my galfriend !! that would be such a pleasure to meet you all guyz :headbange ...

just for fun a pic of a real oldskool afie joint given by a buddy of mine ...im back in 2000...

Latest posts

Latest posts