What's new

Who will be in the Dam in mid April (4/20)

G

It usre is cheaper outside Amsterdam, this is Wietstock in Uttrecht:

WeitstockMenu1.jpg

Christ, 3g of Black Domina for 12 euros is pretty good value if you ask me and 5g of Citral hash for 12 is less than a third of the Dam price!

Kenny Lingus

He he BH! You're right... I AM just talking.... (I mixed up marnix and harlemmer strat, as I suspected from the start....)

The Republic is right above A1/B1 (a little west from marnix/harlemmer (just across harlemmer plein almost)

I'll take you there if time and all allows it ;)

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
all i can say is i have looked at hash all over and anything that is 5 gr for 12 euros is soap or similar. the price of hash is really based on quality here. cheap hash is cheap for a reason, very low quality. and if you do the math, wholesale is 1/2 of retail. that stuff is 1.25 euros a gr. caveat emptor to those who take that for their personal smoke.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I have to agree,that hash must be poor at that price..

Hers a link to a few killer hash pics...Look at the Caramello..Beautiful!!

http://www.420hash.com/

I only want top quality hashes and this is what I plan to spend my money on..
I have 10 or 15 types of cannabis I would like to try only because I have yet to grow them myself..(Kali Mist,Jack Herrer,Mothers finest and some of the Katsu Hazes)I would be willing to bet my Neville's Haze cut is as strong as any Haze I will find!!And it will be in next years cup if there is one...I should have some for sampling this trip..Just hope it gets ripe intime..

I have my mind set on the finest import hashes!!This is where I will be spending my time searching...I have found several that need to be sampled including (what ever I can get Mr.Haze to smoke with me..LOL!),The Rifman line from Dampkring/Tweede,Super Polm from Siberie,Royal Dolphin from the Dolphins,Royal Cream from Old Church,supposed to be the same as Royal Cream Gold from Rokerij,Sahara from Blue Velvet,Mazar-i-Sharif from Bluebird(most of my time will be spent here I predict!),Temple Ball from Stix/Willie Worels,Alladin's Chocolate from Popeye's,Chocolata from Paradox,Moroccan Ice from Katsu,ect.....

Yes I have a fistful of cash :muahaha: and I'm gonna need it....

Will probably try some of the Iso's also:Kali Mist Iso from Bushdoctor,Barney Rubble,Daisy Cutter.....

35 days to go..............:woohoo:........
Take care..................................................CC

Capt. Crip

Veteran
It was the honey Maroc and the primera not the caramella,most caramella looks like the Honey maroccan pictured..

G

There are loads of posts on the channels about how horrid the weed and hash at Old Church is I noticed. I'm most looking forward to tracking down and smoking some hashes I've never smoked before - the Turkmeni, African and Kazakh all sounds intriguing. I mean, I've smoked a lot of Afghaan, Manali, Moroccan etc over the years so I'm more inclined to sample something I haven't tried before.

Maybe we should organise a coffeeshop crawl for Monday, all meet up at lunchtime somewhere then tour the more interesting shops.

Capt. Crip

Veteran
yes,I have read several bad reports also..But I still want to try the Royal Cream...It's originally from the Rokerij anyway...(Royal Cream Gold)Supposedly only about 9 kilos a year are produced...Who knows but worth a try nonetheless....
Monday get together sounds good to me...I'll be in on the 9th so just hit me up when you get in...
Take care..........................CC

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I could get great hash in Morocco for 1 euro a gramm........but in Europe it ain't possible these days.....

milehigh

Gypsy Nirvana said:
I could get great hash in Morocco for 1 euro a gramm........but in Europe it ain't possible these days.....

Some Nederhash would rate as great I think. For import you are mostly correct imo. However, we do have a large ethnic community here in Amsterdam with ties to the motherlands. You really can get some premium grade fresh moroccan in some of the lesser known shops. It won't have the fancy names but will be clean and a pleasure to smoke. Try Papillon in De Pijp for example. Nice hash, nice price. I mostly smoke my own though.

B

British_Bulldog

Hi Capt Crip,

It's clear you've done a lot of research into the hash available in Amsterdam, but from my experience, it's all overpriced and a let down high-wise.

With all those dollars you've got saved up, you should take a trip down to Eindhoven and get some wares at The Wall. They're always getting new stock, the max. price for hash is 10 Euro a gram, and the max. price for hazey buds is 11 Euro. The quality is very high, and I'd go to this coffeeshop over any other in the Netherlands.

Here's their website menu: http://members.chello.nl/c.thewall1/start.html

Cristal Royal € 10,00
Haze-Skuff € 10,00
Tempelball € 10,00
Caramello € 9,00
Nepal € 8,00
Hija-Hija € 7,00
Super Polm € 7,00
Blonde Polm € 6,00
Afgaan € 5,00

The Wall Diamond haze € 11,00
Super Silver haze € 11,00
Amnesia haze € 11,00
Haze Mix € 9,00
Snow White € 8,50
PeaceMaker € 8,50
K-2 € 7.50
Orange Bud € 8,00

And you know, I'm almost tempted to offer a show down between the above hashes and what's available (commercially, note: commercially Mr Haze, lol) in Amsterdam, but I can't get a visit to Eindhoven to fit into my schedule for 420 at the moment, as I'm running a tight ship: it looks like Arnhem is on the cards, but whether I'll find top quality there, I'm not sure yet.

However, if I can make a pit-stop in Eindhoven, and you don't want to venture out of the capital, then I'll happily show you that the A'dam hash is a complete rip off and of substandard quality, and that these wares are superior, and a lot cheaper.

Plus, by spending all that money on rip-off hash in the 'dam, you are supporting the high prices there......thus encouraging and justifying the overpricing.

Peace

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Agreed!
I had already planned on Eindhoven,and a few others...I have a little over 2 weeks and had planned to check a few of the other cities per you guys suggestions...
As MileHigh mentioned I too usually smoke my own but I can't get those import flavors of old with my dry sift...The potency is through the roof but the flavors are all too similar...
I also do not have too much of a preference between light and darks except what time of the day I may be smoking them :)
Some of the prices in the Dam are rediculous!!!The herb prices are higher than my bud at home!!!And it's mostly-legal there???The only herb that is worth paying 12-15 euros a gram for is extra-long flowering Hazes...We are talking over $140.00 1/4 oz. for many varieties there...:musicboohoo:
The very best bud here at home is $100.00 at quart...And this is one of the really bad states...(for cannabis)Amsterdam had gotten out of control with pricing...

mr.haze420

Veteran
very funny bb, but i do have a few shops that appreciate my efforts to seek out the best. i will have some eggs, caramello and some polms for the those who wish to have some of there own. time for my afternoon hash adventure, a trip to nepal is in order on this cold and rainy day here in hashterdam
:muahaha: :laughing: :jump:

B

British_Bulldog

Ok cool Capt Crip, well I suggest you go outside of A'dam and source some good hash from elsewhere, instead of buying all that overpriced 'fancily named' hash in A'dam.

Mr Haze knows the hash in A'dam, so let him guide you on finding the best available in the capital, and leave all that list you researched behind, as you will be sorely disappointed, wallet wise and the state of your head.

BTW: I've never found a good Haze in A'dam, in Haarlem once I did in 2004 at WW, but not since.

Mr Haze, what can I say, lol, that's the goods you've got right there again.......I was sunbathing earlier here in Italy, but then it went grey and rainy too, lol......I bet you're ready for a dreamy evening on that Nepalese no doubt ;) :)

Peace

Last edited:

SlyCrayon

in the Dam April 2008

in the Dam April 2008

Wow! What a thread! My eyes bleed with so much information. SlyCrayon will be there in April.

De Republiek is a sister shop of Siberie and their websites are all at TheCoffeeshops.com with maps and stuff. They all usually have the same menu; sometimes Siberie has a few extras.

More than once, I have had trouble finding Katsu, even with a city map. I made a wrong turn with the bicycle after leaving there once and wound up south by Olympiaplein.

Please watch yourselves when walking in the street and on bike paths: the bicycle about to hit you could be mine!

mr.haze420

Veteran
easy directions to the katsu, 1 block past the albery cuyp market on the ferdinand bolstraat, left on govert flinckstraat, walk to the square and turn right 10 feet and a small sign hanging over the door.

Capt. Crip

Veteran
I agree with ya British Bulldog!I was just using that stuff as a reference of where/what to start looking for...I know what good looks/smells like so it just a matter of going from there...I do believe I just figured where I'm headin' for for the real deal!!

Thats some dreamy Cream there Mr.Haze!!!I expect nothing less from ya!!I'm still droolin' over that rusty Polm you showed last round..."Kiff from the Riff"!!!

As far as real Hazes,,,I'll have a small amount if all goes well and we can all have a session together...It gets no spicier!!!Also a hella grip of OGKush to smoke up!!!!Abusive and San Fernando Valley...Prolly a grip of Bubba as well....

Capt. Crip

Veteran
I really like this Moroccan pic as well....Looks a lot like dry sift you make at home....

justagrower

Nol used to have "honey moroc" very similar to the pic above . 7 or 8 a g , not bad value . tasty , sweet and spicy pressed polm . warmed the cheeks and brow just lovely .

do you ever come accross real punjes at all these days mrhaze ?

Latest posts

Latest posts