What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who want's a GREEN HOUSE........I DO!!!!!!

M

mosca negra

This is going to get exciting!!! And yes, I too want a greenhouse... lol

Cheers!

A

arcticsun

whattayaknow.. babies allready :D

nice going, i figure about 500dollahs isnt too bad, one has to include the labor also ofc which i am guessing is a bit. you are well planned out tho, so hopefully it goes painlessly. (knockonwood)

peace 420 im lurkin :D

full time daddy
Veteran
nice i want a green house one day, still got other little projects ahead of me , glad to see all is well.... :joint:

sup NCF2 ..... i got so many lil project's it's insane

lookin goood
THX......
oh wow there's a tree like IN the greenhouse/gazeebo.
not A.... haha...there's TWO
This is going to get exciting!!! And yes, I too want a greenhouse... lol

Cheers!
yes my friend, exciting it will be.... can't wait to try the hy-dd x hp :wallbash: but im not rushing anything
crazy trees in the greenhouse?
you got it... in the GH.... lol fucking crazy huh!!!!
whattayaknow.. babies allready :D

nice going, i figure about 500dollahs isnt too bad, one has to include the labor also ofc which i am guessing is a bit. you are well planned out tho, so hopefully it goes painlessly. (knockonwood)

peace 420 im lurkin :D
painless so far, other then my back... but o well iv learned to deal with that.. planned out?? shit homie u must be talk about some one else haha i'm never planned just play'n the card's as they roll:moon:

so after some thought...... to make a hoop style 15' wide it would have cost me just under $750 so what i came up with is going with 12' even the frame what this will do is cut out the tree's sticking out of the "roof" and save me about $250 in woven poly along with about $75 in wood/pvc/rebar..ect so now im looking at about $425 for the full job

I love seeing this come together so quick! It looks like you're working your butt off out there.

00420 said:
...12' even the frame what this will do is cut out the tree's sticking out of the "roof" and save me about $250 in woven poly along with about $75 in wood/pvc/rebar...

So no poly on the structure? Is it just going to become a storage/sitting area?

Anyway like I said it looks great, thanks for taking the time to post all this.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
4twenty
Howzit brother..?? WOW what a difference it is really starting to come together... Great work keep at it so we can all share in yer adventures up in that GH.. I love it.. Makes me want to go outside and start building.. hehe.. bbl peace..

sack

full time daddy
Veteran
I love seeing this come together so quick! It looks like you're working your butt off out there.

So no poly on the structure? Is it just going to become a storage/sitting area?

Anyway like I said it looks great, thanks for taking the time to post all this.
yeah man... my butt's sore today...lol but hopefuly i can get the rest of the hoop up and start working on the frame... so let me clear this up for u. YES the structure is going to be used just not the full thing it's 15' x 15', if u look in the pic above u can see where the hoop end's at 12' what im gonna do is make the south wall line up with the hoop,so the tree's will be out of the green house it self but leave the frame around them, using that 3 x 15 for a storage area, all in all im ending up with a 12 x 43 not a 15 x 40

the reason the pricing on that extra 3 feet is so much, u have to buy woven poly in 10 or 12 foot increments. each time u add a 10' or 12' to each other u lose the overlap {so for my 15' i have to buy 30' as to buy'n 22' for the 12'} 8'x60' is $200 now i could use this for the side's but i only need 48' and is $75 cheap to buy 2 piece's
20 x 60 =$350 {hoop+roof @ 12'} @ 15' it was $550
48 x 10 =$125 {3 side's of structure}

woven poly = $475 as to $550

4twenty
Howzit brother..?? WOW what a difference it is really starting to come together... Great work keep at it so we can all share in yer adventures up in that GH.. I love it.. Makes me want to go outside and start building.. hehe.. bbl peace..

sack
thx sack, im really spending every min i have other then on here type/smok'n one down..

Last edited:
Oh man, I got it now. And that's why you won't have to deal with the trees...

Haha it's all coming together in my head. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

full time daddy
Veteran
Oh man, I got it now. And that's why you won't have to deal with the trees...

Haha it's all coming together in my head. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
yep....no prob...
got the rest of the hoops up & dug down about 6-8" on the back half im gonna go down about 12"...

full time daddy
Veteran
Very nice Sir

Way to Recycle
take that turd...
and Make something usefull from it..
Compost
:woohoo:

thx dr....... i lov taking turds and buffing them out.... :)

getting exciting
should be real soon :) i got 3/4 of it dug out about a foot deep & started 3 of each last night to add to my line up...

white rhino
silver pearl
mist of destruction bx1
kalichakra
hashberry
Thaze x skunk #1
Ohaze x skunk #1

1 kush x c99
1 kush x ssh
1 kush x elvis
1 ww IX1
1 gonzo#1
5 hy-ddxhp
4 arjon haze x cinn
3 top44
1 godberry
1 k2
1 kalimost

Last edited:
Hey brother

Hey brother

u r the man....:headbange got the:lurk: and taking notes.

I'm old friend from sac that hasnt talked to u in 4-5 yrs changed screen name due to security reasons, will pm u when i get 50.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
stoppin by to see the progress my brother.. i will check back soon peace.

sack

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see the progress. It's like they always say a true grower see potential not trash. Well done my friend will be glad to see it full soon enough.

Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts