What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SAW THE PRINCE AND PUTIN HIGH FIVING?

T

Teddybrae

WOW! There are some weird images floating around this collective space!!! crazy people Fornicaters! Yep, that us ...

If clintons really are part of the whole illuminati lizard people conspiracy I can not imagine any of them wanting to weiner touch with Trump. Reminds me of a weird documentary I saw where people were hiring sex workers to full the needs of mentally disabled people.

Klompen

The Russians did take Ukrainian sailors hostage. I wouldn't be surprised.

Putin will most likely start selling arms to the Saudis. Profiting from both sides of a war, cant get anymore profitable.

No, they arrested them for either actually violating an agreement to notify the Russians before passing under the bridge, or on the assumption that they did so. This move does not benefit Russia in any way. On the other hand, it gives the Ukrainian government grounds to declare martial law right before an election that they're definitely going to lose.

packerfan79

Veteran
No, they arrested them for either actually violating an agreement to notify the Russians before passing under the bridge, or on the assumption that they did so. This move does not benefit Russia in any way. On the other hand, it gives the Ukrainian government grounds to declare martial law right before an election that they're definitely going to lose.

You may be right. I was fuzzy about why martial law had anything to do with naval issues with the Russians. The Media said it very weirdly as to make you not think about the reasoning for martial law.

Klompen

I make no comment on this Epstein character. Everything I have seen on him isn’t about him, it’s attempting to smear the Clintons.

To say it’s “been in the news for many years” seems like a stretch from this side of the pond: I’m a pretty avid follower of the news, and have been for many years, consuming a WIDE variety of sources and viewpoints, and I’ve ONLY heard of Epstein during political season, and as I say, *only* for the purpose of ragging on those horrible Clintons.

In MY mind, that does not make Jeffery Epstein ‘news’, it makes him a weapon of political attack.

I will certainly view your documentary: hopefully it will rise above the usual flat-earth level of “authenticity” and I will learn something needful.

Thanks!

The man kept underage sex slaves on his private island and flew around in a pedophile jet called "The Lolita Express".

He taught math to the son of the head of Bear Stearns, which put him in touch with some of the most powerful financial names in America. From there, he quickly gained a reputation as a master economic manipulator. He worked numbers for some of the biggest names in America. He spent time with everyone from A list celebs, to news personalities, to Donald Trump.

When he got busted, powerful friends rushed to his aid and worked out a sweet plea deal that allowed him to spend the nights under house arrest while he was free to roam during the day. Once his joke of a sentence was over, he went to New York and had a party to celebrate his "release" and among the attendees were Woody Allen, George Stephanopolous, and Katie Couric.

He's still one of the richest men in America and most people know next to nothing about him.

You really shouldn't discount this man's crimes because people use him to badmouth the Clintons. The Clintons stained themselves by associating with this man. Bill Clinton dismissed his secret service detail 5 times out of the 27 times he flew on his plane, and during at least one of those 5 times he flew all over Asia with him. Epstein isn't just someone they know. He's a close friend, just like Trump is.

You want to know who wrote Epstein's sweet plea deal? Kenneth Starr. Yes, that same Kenneth Starr who supposedly was Clinton's worst nightmare during his presidency. Do you start to see why this is all such a big deal? Do you start to see how its all a con? Do you see how its a big club and you ain't in it?

Klompen

You may be right. I was fuzzy about why martial law had anything to do with naval issues with the Russians. The Media said it very weirdly as to make you not think about the reasoning for martial law.

Since the Russians built the second longest span bridge in the world to Crimea from Russia, they have had an agreement with Kiev that if any Ukrainian military assets approach or pass under the bridge, they are to give the Russian Navy advanced warning. So they may or may not have actually done this, but its fair to assume that the Russians thought they did not.

Poroshenko was polling at 8% approval by most accounts. His impending election defeat is looming over him and he has seized on this situation as an opportunity to keep himself not only in power, but in absolute military rule. It probably won't save him, but I think they're hoping this will buy his handlers time to find a suitable replacement that will play ball. The neo-nazis who currently control Ukraine with the help of Israeli weapons(seriously), and CIA backing, are struggling to keep the appearance of legitimacy. The Azov Battalion and other openly neo-nazi forces in Ukraine are desperate to keep in power and their western backers are desperate to keep them there because they're useful tools against Russia.

Anyway, the issue of the high five is pretty obvious in its meaning. Putin wants to destroy the Petrodollar. He knows that Prince Salman is in an awkward situation over the Kashoggi murder. Its clear that Putin sees this opportunity as a chance to cause some chaos between backers of the dollar as international reserve currency. China and Russia urgently need the world to stop using dollars and the Saudis a chafing under the heel of the US and Israel. I have no doubt whatsoever that this move was planned and coordinated carefully. From Salman's perspective this forces America and its allies to work harder to win him over and from Putin's perspective its a threat to the dollar. Its a win win for both of them and it doesn't even need to ever lead to anything.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There was a Danish Couple who tried to join the Pyramid High Club -

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201812101070543507-denmark-egypt-pyramid-sex/

Thats funny. I see no problem with it. Honestly what else would a couple do if they happen to find some alone time with a view like that. Goes to any amazing place and I bet if people had a chance they have already done it there. Maybe not all photographers but on this grow site we all know a picture is the proof of the pudding.