What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SAW THE PRINCE AND PUTIN HIGH FIVING?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would have to disagree. Trump has if anything put the constitution first. He's appointed judges who actually consult the constitution, when making rulings.

Can you name a specific constitutional violation?

How many times do politicians lie? Trump tells it the way it is more than most politicians.

I could care less what the world thinks.

France is in the throes of a right wing rebellion. We just voted in a guy who likes to piss off the left.

Do you feel that you are the supreme judge of credibility? Didn't Bill Clinton get BJ'S in the oval office? Isn't Hillary Clinton guilty of attacking Bill's rape victims? I really doubt that anyone on the right gives a crap what you think about the credibility of the Republican party.

Just as when McCain, and Bush die, all of a sudden, the left loves weak Republicans and puts them as a better kinder time when Republicans wouldn't fight. The reality is the left misses the days of pushover Republicans.

Pushover republicans?! Holy shit, who would have ever thought you and I would be arguing about which side of the aisle is/has been filled with pussies, and I would contend it's the left and you the right? Bizarre world we live in!
I will be back to continue the conversation, and actually address your specific points. It's manicure day and break is over, time to get sticky.

packerfan79

Veteran
Pushover republicans?! Holy shit, who would have ever thought you and I would be arguing about which side of the aisle is/has been filled with pussies, and I would contend it's the left and you the right? Bizarre world we live in!
I will be back to continue the conversation, and actually address your specific points. It's manicure day and break is over, time to get sticky.

Funny I am trimming a couple at the moment. I look forward to the conversation.

Wendull C.

Veteran
C'mon guys - the lot of them are all puppets/cracked actors for the globalists cabal - putting on some warped vaudeville show for us all - to comment and make assumptions about - it takes up our time and effort - and ultimately divides us - in many ways - as we can see, here, there - and every frikk'in where.

Meanwhile - behind the scenes - the puppet masters all laugh at how well they can socially engineer us all to turn against each other.

<tokes a fattie>

Amen!
I'm breaking out the good shit to roll one too... as should everyone else. I have said it for years. It's a wwe wrestling show.

The only ones getting fucked are ourselves, while we bicker over the same bullshit day in, day out.:smokeit:

packerfan79

Veteran
G `day PF

Fair call .
Though as you know there are many enclaves where no english is spoken and they are doin fine .

The US tax system would be over flowing if all the illegal immigrants who are employed by US citizens paid taxes and insurance for the illegal they have working for less than minimum wages .

That`s how things get built aint it ? Cheap labor ?

How would the USA look if only citizens , green card holders or people with the correct visa were allowed to build things in the US of A ?

The baby boom is gone long ago . The kids today are obese and addicted meth or opiates . Who`s gonna do the work . Fight the coming war ?

Very different to how it looks now with all that off the books money gettin stuff done ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

We seem to agree on a few things.

I have no issue with ethnic areas.

I am definitely opposed to rich fucks getting over on immigrants. I have worked with some seriously hard working guys who waited hours to cross the border every morning. I have respect for hardwork.

Taxes should be lower for all. Immigrants too.

I am not even opposed to expanding the green card program. Cheap labor drives down all of our wages.

Realistically manufacturing will be automated in 20 years , possibly less.

Don't get me started on these punk kids. They got no work ethic, or sense of responsibility. I think it goes back to the self-esteem craze, everyone gets a trophy, so no one feels like a failure. Except when you get out in the real world. You fail, we all do. If you don't know how to handle failure, you become a basement dwelling loser (unless your grow is in the basement, then dwell on in that basement)

Opiates are the polio of our generation. I am sick of Drs. And pharmaceutical companies getting away with murder.

I don't understand how a generation can be so screwed up that they are on meth and Obese.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've got this to say about how illegals are working in the NYC & areas north, every McD's, BK, Hardees etc hire non green card illegals. Those hard working people have somebody's social security card or those corporate giants couldn't hire them. Taxes ARE being collected/withheld off of those paychecks, and I'll bet that 99% of them do not apply to get money back come April 15th.

Maybe that tax money will never be dealt with, or maybe the guy/gal that does actually own that SS account will apply those earnings toward his own, it would certainly drive him/her into some upper tax brackets but perhaps the dollar amount coming back would make a better/bigger refund, PLUS getting their SS account for retirement driven quite high. :dunno:

So when I returned to NY in the '90 to drive truck & taxi I wasn't surprised to find that my friends trucking company had been hiring some illegals from Ecuador as helpers, in the warehouse and on our trucks. Fine by me as long as they worked it hard when needed, and they did; 7am~4pm daily, 5 days a week. And when they left the warehouse @ 4pm every day, most of them went down to a local McDonald's to put in a swing shift. That's hard work. They were never late to work, presentable, but no habla mostly, surely they never worked the counter @ McD's but who cares as long as everything's coming out right. And btw, Fair Wages: my boss paid them exactly what he paid US citizens for their hours, but 'the amigos' (as I called them) never failed to show up, when your regular white guy would call in sick with excuses any day except payday.

My boss was covered with taxes to the card(s) given to him, McD's the same, same w/every other fast food joint in Westchester county NY. Dishwashers in every restaurant too, some might be legal, but very very few, but they have to present an SS card to start work. Believe me the us govt is getting lots of (nonrefundable) tax money this way, they just won't admit it.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
But will you name the puppet master?

Master - as to the singular? - no, in my post I said 'masters' the plural of master - So lets start with a very old quote :

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
~ Thomas Jefferson 

- President Andrew Jackson gave the following speech regarding why he was closing the United States Bank.
President Andrew Jackson
July 10, 1832

A BANK of the United States is in many respects convenient for the Government and useful to the people. Entertaining this opinion, and deeply impressed with the belief that some of the powers and privileges possessed by the existing Bank are unauthorized by the Constitution, subversive of the rights of the States, and dangerous to the liberties of the people, I felt it my duty, at an early period of my administration, to call the attention of Congress to the practicability of organizing an institution combining all its advantages, and obviating these objections. I sincerely regret that, in the act before me, I can perceive none of those modifications of the Bank charter which are necessary, in my opinion, to make it compatible with justice, with sound policy, or with the Constitution of our country.

Every monopoly, and all exclusive privileges, are granted at the expense of the public, which ought to receive a fair equivalent. The many millions which this act proposes to bestow on the stockholders of the existing Bank must come directly or indirectly out of the earnings of the American people. It is due to them, therefore, if their Government sell monopolies and exclusive privileges, that they should at least exact for them as much as they are worth in open market.

The value of the monopoly in this case may be correctly ascertained. The twenty-eight millions of stock would probably be at an advance of fifty per cent, and command in market at least forty-two millions of dollars, subject to the payment of the present bonus.

The present value of the monopoly, therefore, is seventeen millions of dollars, and this the act proposes to sell for three millions, payable in fifteen annual installments of two hundred thousand dollars each.
It is not conceivable how the present stockholders can have any claim to the special favor of the Government.

The present corporation has enjoyed its monopoly during the period stipulated in the original contract. If we must have such a corporation, why should not the Government sell out the whole stock, and thus secure to the people the full market value of the privileges granted? Why should not Congress create and sell twenty-eight millions of stock, incorporating the purchasers with all the powers and privileges secured in this act, and putting the premium upon the sales into the Treasury.

It has been urged as an argument in favor of rechartering the present Bank, that the calling in its loans will produce great embarrassment and distress. The time allowed to close its concerns is ample; and if it has been well managed, its pressure will be light, and heavy only in case its management has been bad. If, therefore, it shall produce distress, the fault will be its own: and it would furnish a reason against renewing a power which has been so obviously abused. But will there ever be a time when this reason will be less powerful?

To acknowledge its force is to admit that the Bank ought to be perpetual; and, as a consequence, the present stockholders, and those inheriting their rights as successors, be established a privileged order, clothed both with great political power and enjoying immense pecuniary advantages from their connection with the Government. The modifications of the existing charter, proposed by this act, are not such, in my views, as make it consistent with the rights of the States or the liberties of the people.

Is there no danger to our liberty and independence in a Bank that in its nature has so little to bind it to our country.

The president of the Bank has told us that most of the State banks exist by its forbearance. Should its influence become concentrated, as it may under the operation of such an act as this, in the hands of a self-elected directory, whose interests are identified with those of the foreign stockholders, will there not be cause to tremble for the purity of our elections in peace, and for the independence of our country in war?

Their power would be great whenever they might choose to exert it; but if this monopoly were regularly renewed every fifteen or twenty years, on terms proposed by themselves, they might seldom in peace put forth their strength to influence elections or control the affairs of the nation. But if any private citizen or public functionary should interpose to curtail its powers, or prevent a renewal of its privileges, it cannot be doubted that he would be made to feel its influence.

Should the stock of the Bank principally pass into the hands of the subjects of a foreign country, and we should unfortunately become involved in a war with that country, what would be our condition? Of the course which would be pursued by a bank almost wholly owned by the subjects of a foreign power, and managed by those whose interests, if not affections, would run in the same direction, there can be no doubt. All its operations within would be in aid of the hostile fleets and armies without. Controlling our currency, receiving our public moneys, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than the naval and military power of the enemy….

It is maintained by the advocates of the Bank, that its constitutionality, in all its features, ought to be considered as settled by precedent, and by the decision of the Supreme Court. To this conclusion I cannot assent.

Mere precedent is a dangerous source of authority, and should not be regarded as deciding questions of constitutional power, except where the acquiescence of the people and the States can be considered as well settled. So far from this being the case on this subject, an argument against the Bank might be based on precedent.

One Congress, in 1791, decided in favor of a bank; another, in 1811, decided against it. One Congress, in 1815, decided against a bank; another, in 1816, decided in its favor, prior to the present Congress, therefore, the precedents drawn from that source were equal. If we resort to the States, the expressions of legislative, judicial, and executive opinions against the Bank have been probably to those in its favor as four to one. There is nothing in precedent, therefore, which, if its authority were admitted, ought to weigh in favor of the act before me.

If the opinion of the Supreme Court covered the whole ground of this act, it ought not to control the coordinate authorities of this Government, the Congress, the Executive, and the Court, must each for itself be guided by its own opinion of the Constitution.

Each public officer, who takes an oath to support the Constitution, swears that he will support it as he understands it, and not as it is understood by others. It is as much the duty of the House of Representatives, of the Senate, and of the President to decide upon the constitutionality of any bill or resolution which may be presented to them for passage or approval as it is of the supreme judges when it may be brought before them for judicial decision….

It cannot be necessary to the character of the Bank as a fiscal agent of the Government that its private business should be exempted from that taxation to which all the State banks are liable; nor can I conceive it proper that the substantive and most essential powers reserved by the States shall be thus attacked and annihilated as a means of executing the powers delegated to the general government. It may be safely assumed that none of those sages who had an agency in forming or adopting our Constitution, ever imagined that any portion of the taxing power of the States, not prohibited to them nor delegated to Congress, was to be swept away and annihilated as a means of executing certain powers delegated to Congress….

Suspicions are entertained, and charges are made, of gross abuse and violation of its charter. An investigation unwillingly conceded, and so restricted in time as necessarily to make it incomplete and unsatisfactory, disclosed enough to excite suspicion and alarm, in the practices of the principal bank partially unveiled, in the absence of important witnesses, and in numerous charges confidently made, and as yet wholly uninvestigated, there was enough to induce a majority of the committee of investigation, a committee which was selected from the most able and honorable members of the House of Representatives, to recommend a suspension of further action upon the bill, and a prosecution of the inquiry.

As the charter had yet four years to run, and as a renewal now was not necessary to the successful prosecution of its business, it was to have been expected that the Bank itself, conscious of its purity, and proud of its character, would have withdrawn its application for the present, and demanded the severest scrutiny into all its transactions. In their declining to do so, there seems to be an additional reason why the functionaries of the Government should proceed with less haste and more caution in the renewal of their monopoly….

I have now done my duty to my country. If sustained by my fellow citizens, I shall be grateful and happy; if not, I shall find in the motives which impel me ample grounds for contentment and peace.
In the difficulties which surround us and the dangers which threaten our institutions there is cause for neither dismay nor alarm. For relief and deliverance let us firmly rely on that kind Providence which, I am sure, watches with peculiar care over the destinies of our republic, and on the intelligence and wisdom of our countrymen. Through His abundant goodness, and their patriotic devotion, our liberty and Union will be preserved.

​Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

Sure would be nice if things were this simple. And yes, I know how much energy you exert on conspiracies, no I don't need a recap. In my old age I've come to realize it's just a lazy train of thought.

As far as earlier posts regarding assimilation, I feel America has had much more success than others. No, not because of any particular quality America holds, it's probably all the room we have. The immigration issues European countries have experienced don't necessarily correlate with the U.S.
I'm sure there are some, but overall a different animal no?

A lazy chain of thought eh? - well what you call my 'lazy chain of thought' - takes me to a realization that all the men, and women present at the G20 who are supposed to represent us the people - are controlled by MONEY - as we all are to a lesser or greater degree.

And who prints and controls that money? - who owns the banks and financial institutions that loan this money to most all of the nations on the planet, putting us all in great debt.

Who really owns the Federal Reserve - and The Bank of England - and the European Central Bank? - Who is actually behind the whole banking system pulling the strings of their bought and paid for representatives - the politicians?

The real power does not sit with their paid actors/shill politicians - that's just an illusion (a puppet show even) that you have been sold - and it looks like you bought it.

The reality of who has the real power of life or death over us is a little complicated to digest for most people - since they are psy-op'ed by the media to believe that it is the latest chosen political actor who has REAL power - but that is just a deception - and an illusion, that you have mostly all bought into, since that is what the media tells you to believe, and who owns the main-stream-media?

Its really not rocket science to join the dots fellas.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would have to disagree. Trump has if anything put the constitution first. He's appointed judges who actually consult the constitution, when making rulings.
----I am neither a legal scholar nor a legal historian. And unless you are, it's ridiculous for us to debate your OPINION on the subject. I put faith in the idea that judges are held to a legal standard. For every rightie that talks about "consulting the constitution" I'll show you an equally zealous lefty that doesn't believe a person capable of believing in various gods can interpret the law without overturning roe. It's all the same bullshit.
---First, I said he's a big fuck you to the constitution, I did not say he violated it, but a simple Google search will show you exactly what Donnie thinks of the constitution of the U.S. And the first emoluments case may prove a violation.
How many times do politicians lie? Trump tells it the way it is more than most politicians.
---Cmon man! Come the fuck on dude. He fukn lies about everything! EVERYTHING! EVERY. FUCKING. THING. When I think of my very first memory of trump's presidency, I think of debacle that was the size of his fucking crowd.
I could care less what the world thinks.
---That is the exact opposite of what I think it is to be an American. Luckily, I believe there are more people who think like i do. Because in the future, one way or another, we are all going to need each other

France is in the throes of a right wing rebellion. We just voted in a guy who likes to piss off the left.
---What do you care?
Do you feel that you are the supreme judge of credibility?
--- I do not, but I know a turd telling me he's a rock is actually a talking turd.
Didn't Bill Clinton get BJ'S in the oval office?
I believe so. That's another difference between democrat politicians and republican: the occasional scandal Vs sex crimes.
Isn't Hillary Clinton guilty of attacking Bill's rape victims?
Alleged victims. NOW you want to listen to sex stories from decades ago?
I really doubt that anyone on the right gives a crap what you think about the credibility of the Republican party.
-- I do not expect them to. But when trash starts waking up from the bullshit waterfall that is leak thru economics, there's always the chance they will think of me continually telling them how stupid they were to buy into their own ass kicking! And they will realize, finally, that subrob was right. And that's what important!

Just as when McCain, and Bush die, all of a sudden, the left loves weak Republicans and puts them as a better kinder time when Republicans wouldn't fight. The reality is the left misses the days of pushover Republicans
This is a fascinating paragraph. Absolutely fascinating. First, you manage to cast shade at "the left" for being respectful of presidents when they die, WHILE insulting two men who, I'm willing to bet, farted more service for their country than you have, or ever will accomplish. Don't get too mad, because I would put myself in same.catagory as you, but it just seems kinda....bitchy...nahm sayin
If looking for pushover republicans, how about the VAST MAJORITY of national republican politicians who, two short years ago said trump was a piece of shit who didn't deserve to even run for office, and they wouldn't have a thing to do with him. They are, RIGHT NOW, turning tricks for him like bitch ass hoes. They have abandoned any pretense of honesty. Like...well, no need for examples, cuz it's all of em.
I'm telling ya man...Whitney WAS smoking crack...

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Remember this?
last year...
Russia and Saudi Arabia 'sign $3bn arms deal' from last year?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...di-arabia-moscow-vladimir-putin-a7985161.html

This year...

Saudi Arabia is America's No. 1 weapons customer

President Trump used his first foreign trip as an occasion to visit the kingdom and sign an arms deal advertised as $110 billion — a figure experts have since disputed as inflated, since it was not based on actual, signed contracts and included at least $23 billion

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-arabia-is-the-top-buyer-of-u-s-weapons/

WE NEED A NEW ENERGY SOURCE THAT'S FREE TO ALL. :huggg:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

I've got this to say about how illegals are working in the NYC & areas north, every McD's, BK, Hardees etc hire non green card illegals. Those hard working people have somebody's social security card or those corporate giants couldn't hire them. Taxes ARE being collected/withheld off of those paychecks, and I'll bet that 99% of them do not apply to get money back come April 15th.

Maybe that tax money will never be dealt with, or maybe the guy/gal that does actually own that SS account will apply those earnings toward his own, it would certainly drive him/her into some upper tax brackets but perhaps the dollar amount coming back would make a better/bigger refund, PLUS getting their SS account for retirement driven quite high. :dunno:

So when I returned to NY in the '90 to drive truck & taxi I wasn't surprised to find that my friends trucking company had been hiring some illegals from Ecuador as helpers, in the warehouse and on our trucks. Fine by me as long as they worked it hard when needed, and they did; 7am~4pm daily, 5 days a week. And when they left the warehouse @ 4pm every day, most of them went down to a local McDonald's to put in a swing shift. That's hard work. They were never late to work, presentable, but no habla mostly, surely they never worked the counter @ McD's but who cares as long as everything's coming out right. And btw, Fair Wages: my boss paid them exactly what he paid US citizens for their hours, but 'the amigos' (as I called them) never failed to show up, when your regular white guy would call in sick with excuses any day except payday.

My boss was covered with taxes to the card(s) given to him, McD's the same, same w/every other fast food joint in Westchester county NY. Dishwashers in every restaurant too, some might be legal, but very very few, but they have to present an SS card to start work. Believe me the us govt is getting lots of (nonrefundable) tax money this way, they just won't admit it.......

The great lie is, that rightwing media and people don´t want immigrants but the economy needs them.

T

Teddybrae

So this morning I see on the news that Republican Senators have broken ranks to complain about the killing. The situation is on the boil!!!

One could point at mbs killing that journalist and trump being all "welp...what can you do, he said he didnt do it" despite all kinds of evidence. That was remarkably similar to what trump said regarding putin saying they didnt interfere with elections. If the us had previously been thwarting my plots, i would be rock hard at the idea i could manipulate the countries leader by telling him he makes the best steaks n vodka. Perhaps i would break out my secret celebratory handshake.

Cannavore

Veteran

Emoluments clause

Illegally killing an american girl on his first military strike

Advocation of war crimes on fox and friends

Nepotism

No due process for deportees

Muslim ban

Im sure theres more lol

packerfan79

Veteran
Emoluments clause

Illegally killing an american girl on his first military strike

Advocation of war crimes on fox and friends

Nepotism

No due process for deportees

Muslim ban

Im sure theres more lol

I do believe you are wrong on all of those. You may politically disagree, but that doesn't mean it's a violation. You should really read the constitution. At most the precedent set by your God Obama relieve any violations.Realistically from your comments, you have NO problem when a Democrat violates the constitution regularly. It's disengenuious for you to want to hold a person to the limitation of a constitution you despise, and advocate Democrats violate regularly.

packerfan79

Veteran
I can't wait for the Muller report. Since they have long passed over anything to do with the election. What we do know, is Hillary and Obama DID in fact collude with a British spy to unseat a duly elected President. If this happened 50 years ago, they would be in front of a firing squad.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
The swan song by an administration and supporting cast that will be remembered by history as nothing more than a lesson on how to be un-american.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - this whole RUSSIA! - RUSSIA! mantra sounded more than a bit fishy from the get-go - with this Steele report of the alleged wee-wee party and all - bought and paid for by the dems - makes you wonder though if Trump ever went on Geoffrey Epstein's Lolita Express - to Epstein's private island - as Teflon Bill did several times - sans Hilary - and often without a secret service escort - same as Prince Andrew.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

I can't wait for the Muller report. Since they have long passed over anything to do with the election. What we do know, is Hillary and Obama DID in fact collude with a British spy to unseat a duly elected President. If this happened 50 years ago, they would be in front of a firing squad.