What's new

Who Hates Rodents

redrut

I own a Jack Russell Terrier who would be more than happy to take out any rodent, mouse or rat. Opossum too I stick to just rats/mice. Scroll through Youtube on search "Ratting" and you'll see a bunch of videos of mainly Jack Russell Terriers and Patterdale Terriers though some Border Terriers and Wippets as well. A great site to learn about this activity is http://www.terrierman.com/

ratsratsrats.JPG

About 900 rats taken from a game farm in England with a pack of terriers and a smoker. With modern poisons, health inspections, and hygiene regimes, very few farms are infested with rats at this level any more.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I dunno, I have some chinchillas that are pretty cool critters, but when it comes to mice and rats in the grow room I want them all DEAD. Little fuckers keep gnawing on my driplines.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
My English Staffordshire Bull Terrier catches mice and rats like a cat does and the Jack Russels are awesome ratters :good: great little dogs :)

mosstrooper

Yeah, i love terriers generally, Parson Jacks in particular, i would keep loads of them if i had the space and go ratting for the farmers.

I love your bobbery pack redrut.

Latest posts

Latest posts