What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has the best afghani in seed form?

there goes edro

Veteran
My favorite afghan in seed form so far LA Confidential , but I do have a pack of MLI ready to run someday soon. I do have a question for you guys, that motarebel's Bubba Kush x G13/Hashplant is it the same strain as Hazemans Bubba Kush x G13/Hashplant? Or are they 2 different strain with the same lineage? I have 2 females of the Hazeman bubba G13/HP ready to bud, hopefully they are good, Ill report back after they are done.

Yeah its the same. Hazeman worked for Motarebel before doing his own thing. I also got Hazeman's Bubba cross aswell so def would love to know how thet turn out for you.

GangaManga

Have to add my two cents here since I have recently had experience with Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica...I have been growing for over 3o years..I KNOW how to germinate and usually ave a high success rate..until I unpacked 10 Maple Leaf Indica from Sensi and NONE of them popped...I mean ZERO. All the others I had germing with them popped just fine..but they were from different seed companies. Maybe a bad batch? Who knows? But, I'm not wasting my money there again.

B

Bob Green

I would look into ACE Seeds Katsu Bubba x 90's Hashplant while its around. Only 150 packs made so far. :biggrin:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have to add my two cents here since I have recently had experience with Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica...I have been growing for over 3o years..I KNOW how to germinate and usually ave a high success rate..until I unpacked 10 Maple Leaf Indica from Sensi and NONE of them popped...I mean ZERO. All the others I had germing with them popped just fine..but they were from different seed companies. Maybe a bad batch? Who knows? But, I'm not wasting my money there again.

Where did you buy em? Directly from sensi?

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
I flowered my Madness (Bubba x G13/HP).They were nice plants with Bubba like flavors. The nicer one was intersex, so I didn't keep her. They were not the best Afghani I have smoked,but I did buy a few more packs to search through.I bet Hazeman has a better Afghan line, I never liked Bubba too much anyway. Hazemans G-13//HP line sounds really interesting.

I find most of the best Afghan I have found (NL,Chemo,Purple Kush) are clones, probably because almost all the seed companies really do is hybrids of hybrids, and pure Afghan (pure anything!)is getting more rare. I am still looking forward to checking out Maple Leaf Indica as well, but time and space is limited right now.

growshow

I know its not popular here but the best afghan I ever grew was from KC Brains. The Afghani special was killer and peeps still talk about it from years ago.

D

Dr.Suess

I know its not popular here but the best afghan I ever grew was from KC Brains. The Afghani special was killer and peeps still talk about it from years ago.

I have heard this recommendation on more than one occasion:tiphat: lots of skunky plants in this line

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Does kc brains still exhist? I did some tnr from them one of my first outdo grows from seeds ordered. Some crazy stuff...

need4weed

Veteran
Does kc brains still exhist? I did some tnr from them one of my first outdo grows from seeds ordered. Some crazy stuff...

After all these years he is still around. Working quietly in the shadows. The guys stuff is old school and people seem to rave about it

purple_man

Veteran
high fambz!

kc is alive and kicking, started selling feminized versions as well.... one of the few dudes in the bizz selling the oldies n goodies....

blessss

I was poking around a bit and noticed Hazeman has a strain called Monkey Balls which is a F2 of Deep Chunk. Unfortunately it was sold out when I pullled the trigger. I've only ran his Blue Bubba in the past and it was great.

neongreen

Veteran
I posted this in another thread recently, but it's worth posting here too I think:

Derg Corra currently has a pure affie from Helmand available. I have yet to try it, but very excited to have it in my collection.

Product Description

13 Seeds pr pack.

Afghan (Helman province)

This afghan was given to me by a danish soldier who was stationated in the Helman province in Afghanistan. He told me that they often did hide in the cannabis fields to rest, and that they took buds with them when they left.
The buds was often full of seeds, and he took some of these seeds with him to Denmark when he was sent home. He was not a smoker him self but he came home with PTSD, and he was told by some of his comrads that this strain helped them to ease the PTSD. He contacted me as he knew that i was a stoner, and asked me if he could use it with out smoking it. I told him about cannabisoil and told him to read up on it. He did and he wanted to try it, so i made a few plants and made oil for him. That made him very happy and he wanted to learn how to grow him self. He is now a small-time grower for oil only.

I liked the smoke from these my self, so why not let the seed get out there. So stickman was kind enough to do a seedgrow on these nice affies for the DCC.

Mostly indica
Many purple phenoes
Stoned effect
Indoor and outdoor
8-10 weeks of flowering
Finish outdoor in beginning of October (54*n Lat)

jahshaka

anaesthesia from whazzap best afghan cross ive done. beautiful sparkling nugs on a stout self supporting frame.

OverGrowRefugee

Not sure if it's the best, but check out Pure Afghan from DNA.

"The Pure Afghan is an exclusive landrace from the Mazari Sharif region of Afghanistan. This is the only DNA strain that is bred outside of Holland and are from a fresh seed stock. She is a short plant from the mountainous region resulting in her finishing early."

T

trichy1

I got a couple of strains from a Russian, not yet grown out. One is a narrow leaf indica and the other is a wide leaf indica, came out of Afhganistan apparently. The dude said it was reeky shit.