What's new

who has a real good thai

G

Heres my vote for thai tanic ive been growing it for over a year now... all though she takes around 85 days for my pheno she is worth every day of wating.. i got some pics in my gallery of the thai at about 35 to 40 days... the smell is woody kinda my buddy theGanjaGuru thinks it smells like kingsford charcol starter fluid.. i kinda smell that in her 2 ..uppity buzz with great positive vibrations...

take care
greenfriend

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Right on money...

Right on money...

Blatant said:
How about Canna BioGens Destroyer. Not A pure Thai but with the Characteristics they describe I say its worth the time. I have ne going right now. I'm about to throw it in Flower so When I do that I'll Put up a thread on it. Blatant :wave:

sounds good... looking forward to it br0 ~

G

If your looking for a pure Thai. Talk to Top9, he can point you in the right direction. Good guy and very good Thai.
Later

Tafari

whats DNA? I want some choc. thia seeds.

I have a afghani thia that gets big donkey dick colas of choc. smelling buds that are hard as a rock.

Tafari

T

TREE KING

thats what im sayin. what is dna, i want to get some choc thai too.

G

I think there out of the C Thai now.Go to SeedBay Forums for DNA Help Desk/Forum.But theire Thai looks awsome,would love some myself ,but for now its kinda long flowering.I wanna do a whole just Thai grow soon when time is not a factor,deff worth it in the long run.Peace :joint:

R

Ronley

One of Seedbays freebies was Captain Beefhearts AIA Black Thai
I am currently growing 1 plant that is apparently feminised and it is very slow.in vegging. So its too early for me to comment on the actual weed. When I harvest and test her out then i can update this thread.

Item description
Breeder: TFD
A very compact Sativa variety, classic chocolate Thai smell and taste. The Skunk father dominates only in fast maturation, high yields and general vigour. A heavy crystal producer that [bold]is extremely potent with a trippy cerebral high.[/bold]

Developed : Thailand, USA, Holland, F-1 hybrid

Sativa / Indica :Mostly Sativa

Appearance :Very resinous, thick heavy buds

Smell / taste :Chocolate Thai, with Skunk undertones

High / strength :Extremely strong, a clear up high

Yield per m2 :High

Sowing time :May / June

Outdoor harvest :November (Holland)

Flowering period :9 - 12 weeks (12 hrs indoor)

cost $30.

f4f304012b3e7ec9c075a467d0310b46.jpg

T

TREE KING

bubblebuddy. i dont see any help forum for dna on cbay. could you help me find it.

R

Ronley

There is a whole section of DNA help here on IC.
Look in seedbay questions and support and one of the Breeders is DNA,
(Together with BOG, RES, MANDALLA, etc) just scroll down untill you see DNA.
There you can ask all your DNA questions,

G

TREE KING said:
bubblebuddy. i dont see any help forum for dna on cbay. could you help me find it.
Wassup Bro, Like Ronley says ,its on the SeedBAY forum,under Questions for SeedBay sellers,DNA's in there with Zep,Dave Van Pot, The G Heads,lol and others.No CBay round these parts,lol. :joint:

Last edited:
G

I found TFD's Thai Tanic to be pretty good. Only indoor strain i ever grow that fukd with my head like a true sativa.

afropips

I tried TFD ThaiTanic & was totally unimpressed.
Scraggly & Hermied plants with a taste & buzz unlike Thai Sticks.
Bummer!